BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

11-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Just sucks to be in NJ lately.

One nightmare after another. Christie will earn his pay this year for sure.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #2
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: silver car

A train car carrying toxic chemicals in New Jersey. Now that's a surprise.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Maybe it will kill off the juice heads, guidos, and those fucking annoying NJ Challupas who have no inside voice!

If i hear Yo yo and jagger bomb and another juice head rocking lip gloss and a pink polo and some loud mouthed tank assed big haired 5ft 0 bitch screaming at the DJ for not playing her song in another NYC club i'm going to start drob kicking fucking kittens in to a wood chipper!

Look god hates you people...I'm sorry but Snooky has pissed off jesus and god is pissed...thus the storm....and now this....look....stop tanning...and jucing up and for the love of fucking god....you are not Italian...you were born in NJ...you are fucking American! Go to Italy and see what a real Italian dresses like!

I'll give you a hint...not like you!
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

No i just live here.
Not bad so far I like it.
And now that god in his great power has cleaned the state of the fake tanned juice headed tribal tatted meet head and his loud mothed anoying muffin topped girl friend..
It's not a bad place to live.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 12:44 PM   #5
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep

All I know it's hard to feel sympathy for anyone living a few blocks of the shoreline. Anyone who lives within a few blocks of shoreline has money. Period. It's very simple. And if they have money, that means they have no excuse not to have insurance. Boo hoo. I've seen it before. Their insurance company will pick up their tab, they'll build a bigger house in the same exact spot, and it will get wrecked in another 20 years all over again. And you and I, fellow taxpayers, are funding their rebuilt beach houses through the federal National Flood Insurance Program.

I'm familar with living along the Connecticut shoreline. That's where I live. It ain't cheap. Just mention of the word shoreline jacks up your real estate value and taxes two and three fold. Even if your property isn't directly on it. NJ is no different. And NJ shoreline living isn't the same as living in New Orleans during Katrina disaster. Those people living in New Orleans were truly poor and had little or no insurance. There's very little comparison. Sorry, rant over.

And lastly, I heard somewhere Snooky wasn't even Italian.

Last edited by JoeyO; 12-04-2012 at 01:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 03:51 PM   #6
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Look god hates you people...I'm sorry but Snooky has pissed off jesus and god is pissed...thus the storm....and now this
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #7
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Well the story is that JC was at a night club and he was totally hittin gon Snooky and going for the "nice guy" line about saving the blind helping the poor...and well she walked right past him and started sticking her tong down the throat of a juice head named Pauly Bobo Nack Joey AKA PBNJ
Anyhow JC went back to heaven all pissed because well.. he didn’t get his rocks off.

And that's where he bumped into Moses and Mo short for Mohamed who were just enjoying a nice BLT and hitting the huck.
Well they got to talking and agreed that Snooky was a skanky ass bitch who worst of all lies! And it was better that JC didn’t part her red sea if you catch my drift! Because hey...that sea gots crabs! And well they turned some water into wine and a few gallons later they got this great idea to talk to dad….AKA Heff.

So they knocked on dads bedroom door because well there was a sock on the door knob and well girl #5 of 12 answered looking banging….hey he’s god! Get over it! He’s getting his rocks off in a 12 on 1 orgy! Any arguments? Good thought not! He’s god over here!

Well the boys gave dad a few more months and well they kept turning water into wine and throwing their empty bottles down from heaven trying to hit Satan AKA Barba Bush in the fucking head…..and for an old girl that bitch is fast! But eventually she got pissed and punched the sealing to shut the motherfuckers up…which caused a slight tsunami…which caused some problems in Asia…where like 2 billion people live…and they all started praying. Well eventually god was like “All right already WTF! The girl is giving me a Dutch rudder over here! What the fuck do you want! You Asians! Stop praying to me! You all can’t have huge dongs nor can you all get rich! Just that guy who looks like an albino Clo!”

Well one thing led to another and Heff left the bedroom and bumped into his three sons who were on a bender to end all benders and were bitching about NJ and the shore and juice heads and how much of a skank Snooky was. So to shut the motherfuckers up…..bam super hurricane like danced around Miami since let’s face it it’s hard to tell who’s Latino and who is Arab half the time and well if any Arabs were to get hurt Mo would have a shit fit…and ass raped the NJ shore…..sadly….Barbra Bush AKA Lucifer thought it would be funny to fuck around with the boys to get back at their dad for kicking her lazy pretentious WASPY ass out of heaven and erected a force field of juice heads around the NJ shore house….. and hid Snooky….and well after the waters receded and untold billions of gallons of hair jell, self tanner, pink lip gloss and Ax Body Spray and roids were washed away…all that stood was….You got it….the NJ Shore house and Snooky….who now will have her own reality show raising her new born child….Barbra Bush.

Does this all make sense to you?
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #8
JoeyO
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Derple View Post
This is incorrect and sociopathic thinking. Not every shore town in NJ is made of money, and not every town that was severely damaged was on the shore. From what factual basis do you form your strong opinions? I am prepared to support my claims I suggest for you to be as well.
A whole entire town is very different than "a few blocks of the shoreline."
Appreciate 0