BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

BPM

02-28-2010, 07:41 AM   #1
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

WTB/ WTR: Local set of wheels & tires for temp use. 18", 19" or 20"

I didn't know I would regret selling my OEM 19" until last night when I decided to refinish my DPEs. lol Spent the last couple of hours searching here and CL, eBay, etc., and no luck.

So, I'm looking for a CHEAP/ INEXPENSIVE set of wheels and tires that are not completely shot and that will FIT the M3 (OEM or aftermarket is fine).
My M will be mostly sitting in the garage but the wheels & tire MUST be road worthy to drive to and from the wheel shop and any other quick trips that my arise.

Don't care about color/ finish and would even consider renting some wheels for the next month or so.

I would consider paying for shipping for the right set/ deal but would much rather pick up locally (South Florida).

Thanks in advance

Last edited by MAZNG; 02-28-2010 at 08:17 AM..
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 10:43 AM   #2
ScheerSpeed
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 Estoril M-Sport 335i

call me... i might be able to lend you my stock 19's

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZNG View Post
I didn't know I would regret selling my OEM 19" until last night when I decided to refinish my DPEs. lol Spent the last couple of hours searching here and CL, eBay, etc., and no luck.

So, I'm looking for a CHEAP/ INEXPENSIVE set of wheels and tires that are not completely shot and that will FIT the M3 (OEM or aftermarket is fine).
My M will be mostly sitting in the garage but the wheels & tire MUST be road worthy to drive to and from the wheel shop and any other quick trips that my arise.

Don't care about color/ finish and would even consider renting some wheels for the next month or so.

I would consider paying for shipping for the right set/ deal but would much rather pick up locally (South Florida).

Thanks in advance
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
asp17
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F98 X4M Comp

Have you already found a place to refinish your wheels? I have a guy in southeast braward who does my wheels. On Commercial & i95. usually he has a bunch of wheels sitting around and puts a set on my car until my rims were done.. If you want his # let me know. His work is Good

THX
      03-01-2010, 04:01 PM   #4
MAZNG
I found Jesus...He was Hiding behiind my Sofa
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 MW F82

Thanks guys

asp17: pm sent
Appreciate 0