BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

09-04-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Zenesis Alarm installed with Z-Pass Touch pad (Video)

A buddy of mine got this install on his car, pretty cool

[IMG]http://www.zenesisalarms.com/zn502-main.jpg[/IMG
this is the cool part, basically if you lock your keys in your car or are too lazy to get them from your house you can unlock it with this keypad

Quote:

Hey guys,

I just had my Zenesis ZN-502 alarm/starter installed on my car. This model includes the very innovative Z-pass touch pad which sticks on your windsheild, and by pressing a 4-10 digit code, you can unlock your car from the outside.

There is also a 'Driver Call' button on the Z-pass. I dont really know the real purpose of it but my assumption would be that if you were inside a mall for example, and your friend saw your car, he can press Driver Call to let you know he's outside.

Here's a video of how it works (my password has been reset after video...):

So far, I am pretty impressed with the alarm. The Z-pass works very well. But I've only had this installed for less than 24 hours, so im still testing it out.

The alarm went whack on me last night though. Got home late at night, and whenever I locked it, the alarm went blasting within 2 sec. I ended up disconnecting the battery for the night. Everything is fine this morning.
Probably just an install error.
pretty sweet
Appreciate 0