BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

10-12-2012, 08:21 AM   #1
dmw16
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2005 ///M3

BMW M School Question

I am going to do either a 1 or 2 day M School this coming spring, and I was wondering if anyone knows if the 1 day includes a hotel and all the extra goodies so nicely documented here:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=654085

BMW's site is pretty short on details and if the 2 day includes hotel, some food, some other nice little swag it will be much easier to talk myself into that one. Because, hey, it's a better value
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
hpc3
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '24 G80 Base, Build Week 12

Call them. Most if not all 1-day classes are without room/board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw16 View Post
I am going to do either a 1 or 2 day M School this coming spring, and I was wondering if anyone knows if the 1 day includes a hotel and all the extra goodies so nicely documented here:

BMW's site is pretty short on details and if the 2 day includes hotel, some food, some other nice little swag it will be much easier to talk myself into that one. Because, hey, it's a better value
I'm pretty sure this is the case with the 1-day M School as well however you could call/email to confirm.

Born on July 4th, 2012, PCD September 5th, 2012.
Appreciate 0
      10-12-2012, 03:11 PM   #3
MDyDinanM
OIF Veteran
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Garage List
2008 BMW M5  [6.88]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmw16

It includes most of the goodies, but you don't get the SNELL rated custom painted helmet. That and you get less track time

Do the 2 Day school. My opinion is that unless you live near by, it's not worth it to travel all the way there for just one day.

If you want your questions answered in further detail, call up BMW Performance Driving School. it would be better than posting on here and waiting for an answer.
Intakes, 13% Underdrive pulley, 3.91 Differential, RPI Scoops.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
dmw16
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2005 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdyaman View Post
It includes most of the goodies, but you don't get the SNELL rated custom painted helmet. That and you get less track time

Do the 2 Day school. My opinion is that unless you live near by, it's not worth it to travel all the way there for just one day.

If you want your questions answered in further detail, call up BMW Performance Driving School. it would be better than posting on here and waiting for an answer.
Thanks for the info. I am probably going to call Monday, but I just wanted to see if there was any insider-info.

I am in the DC area so it's not an impossible trip, but its far enough. I am thinking the 2-day is the way to go.
Appreciate 0
      10-13-2012, 12:26 PM   #5
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

hotel not included. they'll serve you lunch and snacks/water will be available inside, but that's it. there is some swag provided but mdyaman said, you have to attend the 2-day to get the helmet
Appreciate 0