BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge

EXXEL Distributions

05-23-2011, 07:57 AM   #133
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
chicago fans remind me of jet fans.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 08:33 AM   #134
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post

i know it'll be quiet here till we go for game 5 up to chicago where all the biiiiiitchessss will come out to coment

one more time so they can hear it..... ....... gooooooo heat!!!!!

see you bitches on tuesday
Ok calling people out of their name is going a bit far. You make yourself look like an ass when you can't talk trash with a little bit of class(without being overtly profane)...what are we in HS or college freshmen? And wonder why people don't like the Heat..pfffft

We lost, but lets not forget that:

1. It still wasn't an easy win
2. The series is not over.
3. Even though we are #1 seed, the Heat are favorites with 3 perennial All-Stars...they are "supposed" to win.

That being said I fully expect Chicago to keep taking it to their asses and make every WIN or LOSS a serious battle. That will be all....
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #135
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
Ok calling people out of their name is going a bit far. You make yourself look like an ass when you can't talk trash with a little bit of class(without being overtly profane)...what are we in HS or college freshmen? And wonder why people don't like the Heat..pfffft

We lost, but lets not forget that:

1. It still wasn't an easy win
2. The series is not over.
3. Even though we are #1 seed, the Heat are favorites with 3 perennial All-Stars...they are "supposed" to win.

That being said I fully expect Chicago to keep taking it to their asses and make every WIN or LOSS a serious battle. That will be all....
i could care less if you don't like the heat or not. i had no problem with chicago fans until your home boy started editing my posts. thats middle school shit.

1- agree.
2- agree.
3- no they aren't- especially when they are not playing at 100%.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #136
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
goooooooooo heat!!!!!!!

that's all i'm going to say for now!!!!

i know it'll be quiet here till we go for game 5 up to chicago where all the biiiiiitchessss will come out to coment

one more time so they can hear it..... ....... gooooooo heat!!!!!

see you bitches on tuesday
Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
i could care less if you don't like the heat or not. i had no problem with chicago fans until your home boy started editing my posts. thats middle school shit.

1- agree.
2- agree.
3- no they aren't- especially when they are not playing at 100%.
Its still childish right? And what he edited was, in truth, nothing to get as bent out of shape about as you did...it was done "tongue in cheek" not as a personal jab at you (I know Udub and he always makes comedic comments...trust me it isn't personal at all). So take a chill-pill.

3 - Yes they are BECAUSE they are All-Stars caliber players....3 of them....while we have 1...and a bunch of role-players....

It amazes me the lack of Basketball I.Q. this thread has....sigh
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 10:12 AM   #137
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Its still childish right? And what he edited was, in truth, nothing to get as bent out of shape about as you did...it was done "tongue in cheek" not as a personal jab at you (I know Udub and he always makes comedic comments...trust me it isn't personal at all). So take a chill-pill.

3 - Yes they are BECAUSE they are All-Stars caliber players....3 of them....while we have 1...and a bunch of role-players....

It amazes me the lack of Basketball I.Q. this thread has....sigh
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #138
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Bulls got treated, no way around it. Got defended well, offense shut down. Series isn't over, but if the Bulls are gonna stand a chance, they're gonna have to figure it out on offense.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #139
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by express705 View Post
chicago fans remind me of jet fans.
How so? - BTW Udub posted a few days ago in another thread that he's gonna be away from the forums for a while.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 02:45 PM   #140
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

miami fans remind me of eagle fans -__-
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #141
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:

aaaawwww man, my apologies to you. i don't mean to offend anyone by the trash talking. we are all grown ups here and should be able to take some "heat" from opposing fans. now go ice that ass up that way you wont be so butt hurt when the heat beat up your bulls again on tuesday.

the series is not over yet, but the heat will win we all know that, they have officially dominated the bulls and will keep on doing it the rest of the series.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 05:31 PM   #142
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
aaaawwww man, my apologies to you. i don't mean to offend anyone by the trash talking. we are all grown ups here and should be able to take some "heat" from opposing fans. now go ice that ass up that way you wont be so butt hurt when the heat beat up your bulls again on tuesday.

the series is not over yet, but the heat will win we all know that, they have officially dominated the bulls and will keep on doing it the rest of the series.
I can take the "Heat" trust me...didn't grow up with a silver-spoon or anything like that...I just don't like being overtly called a "bitch" or any other swear word for that matter. Keep it classy and we can talk trash all day. Butt hurt....pffffft...I am in Iraq right now, so I think it would take a bit more than you talking trash to make me feel "butt hurt". Keep it clean and we won't have anymore problems.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #143
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Not directed at any single person in particular:

Is it absolutely impossible to have a sports conversation with objective observations about what is happening and without deriving some sort of superiority complex from a team that doesn't even know you exist? The team you're a fan of wins, great - be happy, enjoy it, that's what it's about.

No one's ass is hurt, and some prodding in good taste is all part of the fun, but it is however, very annoying, and counterproductive, to have would could be a productive discussion, devolve into jeering, content-void posts more concerned with putting someone down and arguing semantics of who said what like babies, perpetuated invariably (and ironically) by the people who's sports intelligence could benefit most from an actual exchange of truthful information and thoughts that dare to delve deeper into the intellectual end of the spectrum than "Miami's gay" or "Chicago sucks" comments.

Game 4 is a must win for the Bulls. If they can't tie this up, I don't see them winning 3 before Miami can win 1. Miami has the talent, and Chicago has the depth. Typically, you'd think talent would prevail, but as we saw in game 1, the Heat are not infallible. Chicago's bench needs to show up better in game 4. The Heat defended Rose perfectly in games 2 and 3 - his combined point total for both 4th quarters in those games is 4 - yes 4 points. Unfortunately, doubling Rose did not free up shots for the Bulls, they were fighting for a decent look all night long. On a positive note for the Bulls, I thought CJ Watson played well, and Boozer put up decent numbers. Wade didn't do much, and probably took more shots when he should have deferred to someone who was hitting, but props to him having the confidence to keep taking them when he thought he had the look.

However, Boozer's numbers suggested he played better than he did, but he's still somewhat awkward and lacking in confidence in the way he handles the ball on offense. Lebron absolutely shut down Deng, a lot are talking about Bosh playing out of his mind in game 3, but Lebron had the best game, as with Rose doubled, Deng is going to be the first look. Lebron took him out of that game. He played shut down defense, and found the open man on offense, occasionally taking (and making) a bailout shot when the shot clock dipped into the single digits. Additionally, Chicago's bigs played their collective worst game of the playoffs IMO. Omer needs to stand tall and defend, and I'm just hoping it was an off night for Noah. We know his bank account is feeling it.

Can't wait for game 4. No matter what happens, as the regular season unfolded, this is exactly what most people expected - Miami and Chicago in the Eastern Finals. I think a lot of people, myself included, overvalued how the Bulls played the Heat in the regular season. I don't think they're out of fight, however.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #144
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

The Heat is finally playing like how they played against Boston. I'm waiting for Wade to finally show up for this series. 1 more win next game to close this series out.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:17 PM   #145
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
How so? - BTW Udub posted a few days ago in another thread that he's gonna be away from the forums for a while.
sorry im not his nanny i dont keep tabs on him
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #146
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Nor am I, but if you were really that concerned, you could've simply gone to his profile and read the first page of his recent posts and found this

Now, are we talking basketball yet, or still acting like internet tough guys?
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:23 PM   #147
808six
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 335 COUPE

its a new era in the east...my gut tells me miami is atleast going to be in the eastern finals for the next few years at minimum...UNLESS another big three formulates in the next two seasons in the east...look to new york for that. boston is done. btw im rooting for the bulls though, i like them as TEAM. hopefully they can pick up a decent scoring 2 guard next season
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:25 PM   #148
Sonic64
Oo
Rep
Drives: M3

heat all the wayyy
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:27 PM   #149
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808six View Post
its a new era in the east...my gut tells me miami is atleast going to be in the eastern finals for the next few years at minimum...UNLESS another big three formulates in the next two seasons in the east...look to new york for that. boston is done. btw im rooting for the bulls though, i like them as TEAM. hopefully they can pick up a decent scoring 2 guard next season
I'm hoping for Dwight Howard - he's always said he's wanted to be a Laker, but I've heard plenty of reports saying that by that he means, he wants to play in a big time market for a team with a real chance. With it looking like the end of the Laker era, I hope Chicago can afford him in 2 years
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #150
Express
Major General
Israel
Rep

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.30]
i still wanna be a tough internet guy =/
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2011, 12:48 AM   #151