BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Midwest / Rockies

08-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #1
T///M
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E36 M3; E46 M3; E90 M3

BMW CCA No Excuses VII HPDE

Anyone here planning to head to Hallett Motor Racing Circuit for the above event? It runs from Friday 9/5 to Sun 9/7. I'll be running a 2011 Black M3 sedan, and I know of at least one more (white). If you haven't been to one of these HPDE's, this should be a great one.

Here is the link to check out all of the information:https://www.bmwcca.org/event/no-excu...driving-school

Tim
      09-04-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
Sapper_M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3, ZCP

Bump for an amazing track and a great BMW CCA chapter.

I ran with these guys last year at Hallett, and it was a great event. I'm out in Washington state now, so I won't be attending, but I highly recommend anyone within 6 hours striking distance make it to this event.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2014, 12:32 AM   #3
davesaddiction
is fast cars
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 M3 6MT SSII BPM Stg II

Quote:
Originally Posted by T///M
Anyone here planning to head to Hallett Motor Racing Circuit for the above event? It runs from Friday 9/5 to Sun 9/7. I'll be running a 2011 Black M3 sedan, and I know of at least one more (white). If you haven't been to one of these HPDE's, this should be a great one.

Here is the link to check out all of the information:https://www.bmwcca.org/event/no-excu...driving-school

Tim
Hey Tim,

Really glad I got to make it out there with you all last weekend.

It was great meeting your crew; you guys definitely gave me some times to work toward my next go! Best I managed was a 1:41.1, all in 3rd gear, ha! About time to get serious on my heel-toe...

What all have you changed from stock? I've got test pipes and the BPM Stage II tune, and have been using StopTech's Street Performance pads (might be time for something more aggressive). I definitely need the Euro MDM as well.

Dave
Appreciate 0