BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Dealer Cars and Specials (Warranty, Maintenance, Discounts, etc.)
 
GetBMWParts
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-25-2016, 01:06 PM   #111
chilenko
Private
4
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

iTrader: (0)

Extended warranty availability after CPO?

I've been reading through this thread and hoping to get closure on the question of OEM extended warranty if your CPO has expired.

My CPO expired in December (I dropped the ball), is there any BMW extended warranty available in this case or do I have to go the third party route?

Thanks for any clarification.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 02:59 PM   #112
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilenko View Post
I've been reading through this thread and hoping to get closure on the question of OEM extended warranty if your CPO has expired.

My CPO expired in December (I dropped the ball), is there any BMW extended warranty available in this case or do I have to go the third party route?

Thanks for any clarification.
If the car is CPO and the CPO is out then BMW doesn't offer anything else after that. I am pretty sure you can't buy anything for a CPO car from BMW howeverrrrrr I could be wrong, best bet is to contact Jim Martinez our finance director at 805-482-8878 give him your vin number and let him know your a forum member and he will give you your options etc..
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2016, 11:16 PM   #113
chilenko
Private
4
Rep
77
Posts

Drives: F10 M5
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Grand Rapids, MI

iTrader: (0)

Just sent an email. Thanks.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
If the car is CPO and the CPO is out then BMW doesn't offer anything else after that. I am pretty sure you can't buy anything for a CPO car from BMW howeverrrrrr I could be wrong, best bet is to contact Jim Martinez our finance director at 805-482-8878 give him your vin number and let him know your a forum member and he will give you your options etc..
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2016, 08:07 AM   #114
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilenko View Post
Just sent an email. Thanks.
awesome, Jim is a little old school and doesn't check his emails as frequent as most but you can also reach him asap via phone 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez make sure you let him know your a forum member so he can give you the discounted quote (its always worth it!)
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2016, 07:57 PM   #115
ZachP51
Second Lieutenant
ZachP51's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Comp Pack
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Orlando, Fl

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
awesome, Jim is a little old school and doesn't check his emails as frequent as most but you can also reach him asap via phone 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez make sure you let him know your a forum member so he can give you the discounted quote (its always worth it!)
Do you think Jim will be offering extended warranty deals at the end of this year? My factory warranty on my M3 will expire this December. Thanks!

Appreciate 0
      09-28-2016, 08:03 PM   #116
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachP51 View Post
Do you think Jim will be offering extended warranty deals at the end of this year? My factory warranty on my M3 will expire this December. Thanks!

we are running the deals year around now! just contact Jim Martinez let him know your a forum member!
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2016, 08:05 PM   #117
ZachP51
Second Lieutenant
ZachP51's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
270
Posts

Drives: E92 M3 Comp Pack
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Orlando, Fl

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
we are running the deals year around now! just contact Jim Martinez let him know your a forum member!
Great, saw your post about call vs email. I'll give him a ring tomorrow. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #118
GOFAST M3
Private
19
Rep
53
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 Comp Package
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Houston

iTrader: (2)

Thanks, I will need to buy an extended warranty by June. Email sent.
Appreciate 1
      11-04-2016, 07:02 AM   #119
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOFAST M3 View Post
Thanks, I will need to buy an extended warranty by June. Email sent.
keep me posted if you dont hear anything back. Its always better to call if you can 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez/finance since we usually only have one finance rep onsite per shift you can imagine they get a little backed up and dont get to emails very promptly. Make sure to let them know your vin and that your a forum member
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2016, 05:56 PM   #120
GOFAST M3
Private
19
Rep
53
Posts

Drives: 2013 E92 Comp Package
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Houston

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
keep me posted if you dont hear anything back. Its always better to call if you can 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez/finance since we usually only have one finance rep onsite per shift you can imagine they get a little backed up and dont get to emails very promptly. Make sure to let them know your vin and that your a forum member

Im in no rush as I have until June, so I will let them take their time and reach out to me when they can. I will certainly call if I haven't heard in a while though.

Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #121
cvstar9M3
First Lieutenant
cvstar9M3's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
332
Posts

Drives: 2011.75 e90 M3 ZCP, DCT
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bean Town

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
keep me posted if you dont hear anything back. Its always better to call if you can 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez/finance since we usually only have one finance rep onsite per shift you can imagine they get a little backed up and dont get to emails very promptly. Make sure to let them know your vin and that your a forum member
Can you tell me if Jim can help me? I'm planning to buy a 2011 e90 M3 that has 50k miles. The car was CPOd on 8/2014. The owner since has sold the car. Now a non-BMW dealership is selling. I read that the CPO doesn't transfer to me because BMW changed that police early 2014. Do have any options? Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      11-22-2016, 05:30 PM   #122
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvstar9M3 View Post
Can you tell me if Jim can help me? I'm planning to buy a 2011 e90 M3 that has 50k miles. The car was CPOd on 8/2014. The owner since has sold the car. Now a non-BMW dealership is selling. I read that the CPO doesn't transfer to me because BMW changed that police early 2014. Do have any options? Thanks.
Just give him a call with the vin
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2017, 07:06 PM   #123
leo95se
Captain
United_States
40
Rep
742
Posts

Drives: '09 e92 M3, '15 F15 X5d
Join Date: May 2009
Location: CT

iTrader: (3)

Emailed 3 times without reply
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2017, 07:26 PM   #124
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo95se View Post
Emailed 3 times without reply
you have to call. 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez let him know your a forum member and your vin.

We are a small store which is VERY busy and we usually only have one finance rep on at a time so you can imagine emails are not going to be very easy to tackle. Thank you for your understanding and as always the quote will be worth it
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 01:59 PM   #125
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

tons of members taking advantage of Jims deals right now. Contact him if you are interested or need a ext warranty. 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez let him know your vin and your a forum member
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2017, 09:13 AM   #126
PetrolFumes
Captain
62
Rep
984
Posts

Drives: '13 E92 Frozen Blue, '15 RR Sp
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
tons of members taking advantage of Jims deals right now. Contact him if you are interested or need a ext warranty. 805-482-8878 ask for Jim Martinez let him know your vin and your a forum member
these are BMW warranties or 3rd party?
__________________
'15 Range Rover Sport SC
'13 E92 M3 Frozen Blue
'13 F10 M5 - Sold
'13 C63 AMG Coupe - Sold
'09 E92 M3 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2017, 11:40 AM   #127
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
these are BMW warranties or 3rd party?
BMW
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2017, 01:38 PM   #128
PetrolFumes
Captain
62
Rep
984
Posts

Drives: '13 E92 Frozen Blue, '15 RR Sp
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrolFumes View Post
these are BMW warranties or 3rd party?
BMW
nice..transferable to any state? I'm in nj
__________________
'15 Range Rover Sport SC
'13 E92 M3 Frozen Blue
'13 F10 M5 - Sold
'13 C63 AMG Coupe - Sold
'09 E92 M3 - Sold
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #129
z3papa
Captain
United_States
56
Rep
701
Posts

Drives: 11 E92 M3 ZCP, 07 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bloomington IL

iTrader: (2)

This may have been asked but can you get an extended warranty beyond the CPO warranty? Mine CPO is set to expire in about 5 weeks and I'm planning on keeping the car for the indefinite future.
__________________
2011.5 E92 M3 ZCP.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2017, 01:46 PM   #130
GOLFFRR
GOLFFRR's Avatar
3159
Rep
23,155
Posts

Drives: I'm Jimmy aka GOLFFRR
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Solvang, CA/Camarillo, CA

iTrader: (4)

No once its CPO BMW doesn't offer anything, there may be some third parties that will
__________________

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
David Aviles: bmwdavid@icloud.com - Cell:202-262-2900
If you have any issues getting a hold of David PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST