BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts

BPM

12-18-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
heemry328i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08' SG E90

Feeler: black interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
hey folks, im about to do a custom interior and before tearing out the nice oem leather jay from project m have advised me to just remove partial (middle) and keep rest oem as it will help keep cost down. I really want the lambogini leather i saw on a lambo they just finished. It's pricey but worth when see you final look on the car. the color was between an orange /yellow with double black stitching. that lambo look so sick with double stitching.

If i remove all of the oem black would anyone be interested on purchasing the leather? if so please send me an offer and will see if numbers work out. otherwise will do fox red middle or saddle brown (extra leather used on the RR he has laying around).

please note, this would include all seats and door panels and trims in black leather. tear down would start next week or right after Xmas

Last edited by heemry328i; 12-18-2011 at 01:05 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2011, 07:45 AM   #2
heemry328i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08' SG E90

bump
Appreciate 0