BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

EXXEL Distributions

05-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Roby84m
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: ///M3 E92 ZCP

My ride is on the boat how can i track it?

She's on the way to Halifax. Do you guys know the website to track my vehicle on boat? I have both the VIN and production number and I know the website called https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/o...uickSearchPage however I dunno neither the booking number, cargo ID nor customer reference number. Any help? Thanks

Cheers.

Rob

Last edited by Roby84m; 05-07-2010 at 11:40 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 02:52 AM   #2
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Are you on the Don Carlos??? If your ship is due in Halifax on the 17th then you are on this one as well!!! Here is a thread I started with a some links to track the ships progress http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...95&postcount=3.

BTW: In Canada we cannot track our cars on the ship by VIN number only US customers can do that.
      05-08-2010, 03:29 AM   #3
Roby84m
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: ///M3 E92 ZCP

Most probably I am. Thank you for the help. I went to the dealership today and he told me it's already on the boat heading towards Halifax but i forgot the name. It's going to take 5 to 10 days.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 04:02 AM   #4
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roby84m View Post
Most probably I am. Thank you for the help. I went to the dealership today and he told me it's already on the boat heading towards Halifax but i forgot the name. It's going to take 5 to 10 days.
I think you should head over to the Autoport until our cars arrive and make sure the Autoport staff treats our cars with the utmost care ! LOL.

In any event you will get your car much quicker than I will..... mine still has a 5000 train ride to Edmonton after the ship drops it off.

The boat gets in on the 17th of May. You can check to see what time the Don Carlos is scheduled to arrive in port on the Port of Halifax website Daily Status Report. The Info should be available for the Don Carlos on the 15th since it seems the status report shows arrivals about 2-3 days in advance.
      05-08-2010, 07:43 AM   #5
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Hi guys, congrats on the imminent arrival of your cars, can't wait to see the pictures. I'm off this evening to Munich for pick-up on Monday so we're all in the same boat sort of. All the best and I'll be looking for your "delivery" posts when I get back.

Cheers
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
datalink7
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Mine is on the Elektra which is supposed to arrive in Halifax on the 10th, then NYC (where it should get off, I'm in NJ) on the 12th. How long after that will I be waiting?

The wait continues to be excruciating...
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2010, 09:08 AM   #7
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark's M View Post
Hi guys, congrats on the imminent arrival of your cars, can't wait to see the pictures. I'm off this evening to Munich for pick-up on Monday so we're all in the same boat sort of. All the best and I'll be looking for your "delivery" posts when I get back.

Cheers
Well Mark, I still might not have mine when you get back...... My car is due into Halifax on the 17th and then has another 7 days on rail. If you take into account the processing time at the Autoport in Halifax (likely at least 2-3 days and maybe up to 7 days) and then more processing time in Edmonton's Autoport (Likely at least 1-2 days) it probably wont be here till early June.

Robert will more than likely have his though.... he is right in Halifax so he should have his within 2-3 days of the boat docking.

Have a good trip and congratulations on finally getting your beautiful Machine..... can't wait to see how the combination turned out. I hope you will be able to post pictures while you are in Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datalink7 View Post
Mine is on the Elektra which is supposed to arrive in Halifax on the 10th, then NYC (where it should get off, I'm in NJ) on the 12th. How long after that will I be waiting?

The wait continues to be excruciating...
Here is a link to track the Elektra while in open water Link

Here is a link to track the ship when nearing port Link

Please note that ships transmit their coordinates voluntarily while away from major ports so don't be alarmed if you can't see your ships position all the time.