BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
M3 JP
2nd place is just the first loser!
Rep
Drives: '10 BMW M3 E90 AW DCT

FS/FT ROHANNA RC-10 20" 20x9/20x11

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Ok all, so I just deleted my previous ad for these wheels because another forum member and I have spent the better part of this morning (17 June) on these wheels....and through some inspecting, I've discovered info about them that just wasn't correct from my previous post. I am an honest seller and don't want any negative feedback on anything, so this is a full disclosure ad.

First, the wheels are Rohanna RC-10 Matte black 20" rims.

- 20x9 front
- 20x11 rear
5-114.3 bolt pattern (yes, you read that correctly. Now you may be asking, how does that work for a BMW? And the answer is, I don't know. I just discovered this myself, yet as you can see in the pics, the wheels have and will continue to fit an M3!)

The only thing I can figure is that maybe the company mis-stamped the wheel...but I have since looked at all 4 in hopes that there's another 5-120 stamp....no such luck.

Also, I mentioned in my previous ad that they were perfect with no blemishes. Well, as shown, that's also not true. I swapped the sensors to another set of wheels, the shop dinged one of the rears, and smudged some of the paint on the rim edge.....much to my displeasure....lets just say I'm a little beyond ticked!!

the front wheels are at 6/32, the rears at 5/32. No cuts or knicks, no sidewall rubbing. Decent tires, just wearing out.

So, now that I feel better about clearing the air, these wheels are for sale. I'm in Colorado springs and would love to deal locally, but am willing to ship (as painful as it may become). If these don't sell by the end of the month, I'm buying new rubber for them, powdercoating them, and putting them back on my car (cuz I know they fit)

Apparently I'm a wheel whore, because I also have a brand new set of:

2 x 19x10 5x120 ET25 Avant Garde Wheels Avant Garde M359 Matte Black

2 x 19x9 5x120 ET18 Avant Garde Wheels Avant Garde M359 Matte Black

they are on the car now (no pics, it was evacuated from my house because of the Black Forest fires) wrapped in Yokohama S-drive wheels. These wheels have about 100 miles on them, MAX. I thought I'd like them but I just didn't get the "grab you by the throat" feeling when I put them on.....but that's for another ad down the road.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

Last edited by M3 JP; 06-19-2013 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nothing, for now...

Wow. I never heard of 5x114.3 bolt pattern fitting an M3. Are you sure you have m3 hubs? Does it fit another m3 or just yours? Very interesting.
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 07:42 AM   #3
MilehighM3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Harrop E90 M3

Garage List
2009 E90 M3  [6.50]
For the love of Pete, post pics after the drop JP!
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert7x View Post
Wow. I never heard of 5x114.3 bolt pattern fitting an M3. Are you sure you have m3 hubs? Does it fit another m3 or just yours? Very interesting.
I'm 100% sure I have M3 hubs, I have had other wheels that were stock M3 wheels that had the 5-120 bolt pattern. These wheels came off of another forum members E92. Again....I think it's a mis print by Rohanna.
      06-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #5
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw135er View Post
For the love of Pete, post pics after the drop JP!
LMAO!! I was going for the "you can see the tread on the top" look. Dude, they are the only pics I have at the moment.
      06-19-2013, 08:33 AM   #6
Stark7x
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Nothing, for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP View Post
I'm 100% sure I have M3 hubs, I have had other wheels that were stock M3 wheels that had the 5-120 bolt pattern. These wheels came off of another forum members E92. Again....I think it's a mis print by Rohanna.
Who's the other forum member that had them? Are the pictures from your M3 or the other forum memebers? Have you had them on after you bought it from him? There are people out there who would claim anything just to make a sale. I'm not saying you're that guy, but just stating a fact.

I think you should post a picture of the ruler next to the holes so it could be measured. It should have 120mm if it's trully 5x120. Very unlikely that a company would misstap the lug bolt pattern... IT's possible, but unlikely.

Here is an example of what i'm talking about.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #7
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:
Who's the other forum member that had them? Are the pictures from your M3 or the other forum memebers? Have you had them on after you bought it from him? There are people out there who would claim anything just to make a sale. I'm not saying you're that guy, but just stating a fact.

I think you should post a picture of the ruler next to the holes so it could be measured. It should have 120mm if it's trully 5x120. Very unlikely that a company would misstap the lug bolt pattern... IT's possible, but unlikely.

I'll try the ruler thing. Thanks. To answer your questions: I don't have the other members forum name. He sent me some of the wheels on his car as well. The pics in this ad are of my car, probably 1.5 months old, and yes, I've had them on the car.

To be more precise, the wheels/tires were mounted and balanced at a local BMW shop in Colorado Springs, by the master mechanic himself, who is also an E90 M3 owner.
      06-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #8
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 JP
Quote:

I'll try the ruler thing. Thanks. To answer your questions: I don't have the other members forum name. He sent me some of the wheels on his car as well. The pics in this ad are of my car, probably 1.5 months old, and yes, I've had them on the car.

To be more precise, the wheels/tires were mounted and balanced at a local BMW shop in Colorado Springs, by the master mechanic himself, who is also an E90 M3 owner.
Just bought these puppies ;-). The ruler thing would help before you ship them though.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:

So I just measured the lug holes as depicted....sure enough, 120. My tape measure was 4.75 inches, which equals 120.6mm (eye balled of course)...but the bottom line is, the bolt pattern is compatible to a 120mm bolt pattern.

Long story short tho......just sold the wheels!!!
      06-19-2013, 08:08 PM   #10
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post
Just bought these puppies ;-). The ruler thing would help before you ship them though.

Thanks
Sure thing...I"ll go take a pic of the tape measure against the wheel....should equal out to be right at 4.75 inches (give or take a mm) use the conversion online and it will come up with 120.6 (ish).
      06-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #11
M3 JP
Rep

[ATTACH]Name:  photo (8).JPG
Views: 630
Size:  110.1 KB[/ATTACH]
Quote:
Sure thing...I"ll go take a pic of the tape measure against the wheel....should equal out to be right at 4.75 inches (give or take a mm) use the conversion online and it will come up with 120.6 (ish).
Attached Images

06-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #12
M3 JP
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin FD View Post

Thanks
Let me know if you're satisfied so I can mark these as sold.
      06-19-2013, 09:47 PM   #13
Boostin FD
Bored all the time
United_States
Rep
Drives: Batmobile

Quote:
Let me know if you're satisfied so I can mark these as sold.
Fine with me. I believed you before anyway.

Thanks for a picture bud.
Appreciate 0