BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

05-24-2012, 06:44 AM   #23
mmm def
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 21 330, 19 ND2 RF, 11 RX350

these seats are nice
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695376
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #24
1sikbmr
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 6MT

20 posts and an attitude like this? This guy will last long

F80 ///M3 6MT Avus Blue ZCP
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2012, 09:35 AM   #25
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibxna View Post

at first i thought the guy who flips out and kicks the other guy was the equivalence of the tech. but thennn i realized the tech is the guy who slaps with the book. does just enough to push people to frustration haha...

in all honesty OP, you will probably grow used to seeing the tech chime in some shape or form on most threads and in most cases you'll be in agreement with him or at least get a nice grin on your face from reading something hes saying that others are thinking lol.

this topic has definitely been displayed though so you can see where tech is referring to the search option having things like this available in the first few search results: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=recaro

good luck on your modding! throw some pics up for us as you begin to have your mods installed!
I'm the rest of the class laughing at all parties.
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 05:35 PM   #26
embacpa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibxna View Post

at first i thought the guy who flips out and kicks the other guy was the equivalence of the tech. but thennn i realized the tech is the guy who slaps with the book. does just enough to push people to frustration haha...

in all honesty OP, you will probably grow used to seeing the tech chime in some shape or form on most threads and in most cases you'll be in agreement with him or at least get a nice grin on your face from reading something hes saying that others are thinking lol.

this topic has definitely been displayed though so you can see where tech is referring to the search option having things like this available in the first few search results: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ghlight=recaro

good luck on your modding! throw some pics up for us as you begin to have your mods installed!

That vid is so appropriate. but really no frustration here. in fact, i find these type quite entertaining. even showed two of my younger daughters so they can learn the types of behaviors to stay away from. they actually laughed about his need to attack on a chat forum. one of them asked if he was bullied as a child.

thanks for posting the link on the seats. i saw that one but there was really no mention of coding issues (only about looks). i probably should have posted the question differently. probably could have searched harder for the coding solutions.

now, i have also searched for a harness bar for a sedan and have come up short. at the risk of another humors attack, does anyone know of a harness bar for a sedan.

thanks,
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #27
dibxna
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 MW F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by embacpa View Post
That vid is so appropriate. but really no frustration here. in fact, i find these type quite entertaining. even showed two of my younger daughters so they can learn the types of behaviors to stay away from. they actually laughed about his need to attack on a chat forum. one of them asked if he was bullied as a child.

thanks for posting the link on the seats. i saw that one but there was really no mention of coding issues (only about looks). i probably should have posted the question differently. probably could have searched harder for the coding solutions.

now, i have also searched for a harness bar for a sedan and have come up short. at the risk of another humors attack, does anyone know of a harness bar for a sedan.

thanks,
harness bar is probably not real common at this point if i had to guess. you're the first I personally have seen looking for this so i'm no help here.

as far as coding goes - its cheap and simple. as the vendor mentioned they do it remotely provided you have the tool to connect into the system and they can do all kinds of cool stuff... mirrors fold in upon turning off the car was a personal preferance i wanted to have done but have been too lazy to go through the effort lol...
*56' ford f-100 truck :: NSX blue :: lowered :: custom interior :: custom audio :: colorado custom wheels*
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2012, 06:30 PM   #28
embacpa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan

dibxna: it does look like there is some cool options when recoding.

plenty of harness bars for coupes, but you are correct that it is not a common request for a sedan. i have a track prepared 911 and am used to the protection of harness, hans, etc. on the occasions that i take the m3 to the track i really feel exposed. not likely to find one, but thought i would try. imagine a 4 door sedan constant 1.5 g's (safely) at the track then dropping the kids off at school on monday.

The Tech is not going to like you because you are lazy. he thinks i am lazy and hates me. lol

thanks for chiming in and enjoy your ride!! i bet that 66' straight piped big block is a hoot.
Appreciate 0