BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

07-30-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
thegad
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jerez Black E92 M3 (sold)

Interested in swapping H&R Race Springs and/or Megan Racing Mufflers for stock?

Hey all,

Recently picked up an '08 E92 and I'm loving every minute of it. I just shipped it out to California and I spend most of my time driving in SF/Berkeley. As much as I love the look of the car on the H&R Race Springs I'm just not used to driving a car quite this low in a place that has so many steep inclines (didn't notice it at all back in TX, but some of the parking garages and driveways in SF are ridiculous).

I'm also up for swapping out the Megan Racing mufflers currently on the car for stockers. The exhaust sounds great (my girlfriend doesn't mind it which is a big deal since it's my DD), but it has more of a deep V8 sound and I like unique rasp of the stock M3 exhaust.

Anyone willing to cover the cost of the swap + $150 each for springs and/or muffler and it's all their!
Appreciate 0