BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

03-13-2018, 02:54 PM   #1
spoolin
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 E90 M3

2011.75 Space Grey E90-ZCP-DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hello, I am toying with the idea of moving up to an F80. This car has served me well with no headaches at all and I know that it will provide plenty of joy to a new owner for many years and miles to come. ALL big ticket preventative maintenance has been done!
I purchased the car from a member on here almost exactly 3 years ago when it had just about 77,000 miles. I had a PPI done at a well known shop in Virginia and then brought it back to Florida. The previous owner had a plethora of dealer service records dating back to the the first "break-in" service which was done on time. That is a crucial, commonly overlooked element with these cars.
Once I owned it for a year, I did some preventative maintenance and minor upgrades, all of which have receipts and are documented in an excel file which is available upon request. I am a detailing nerd and after the initial correction and sealant application, I have maintained the paint in impeccable condition. The car currently sits at 113,000 miles and this will go up steadily as this is my daily driver. Don't let the mileage intimidate you, this car has been impeccably maintained and has never given me or any of the prior owners ANY headaches. The interior is in good shape and the seat bolsters show much less wear than the mileage indicates. I always wait for the engine to warm up to FULL operating temperature and allow the oil level to show on the dash before the car sees ANYTHING above 3,000RPM. There are no weird noises, the engine oil has always been changed at twice for every standard BMW oil change interval and in my ownership it was changed with Castrol TWS 10w-60 on average, every 5,667 miles. The car has NEVER been tracked and saw the majority of its mileage on the highway by myself and the previous owners. This car has all of the major preventative maintenance done and should be ready to provide the new owner with many miles of joy without any headaches.
My only reason to consider selling is that I am now commuting much further for work and could use a car that gets better gas mileage. I won't be disappointed at all if the car doesn't sell as it will be hard to give up something that I took care of as if I would have it for many years to come.

I will take some more detailed photos in the coming days.

Details: Late 2011 build (bmw apps and other different options), Space Grey with the Fox Red and Black Bicolor interior.
Cold Weather Package, Premium Package, Technology Package, Competition Package, HiFi sound

Preventative Maintenance/Modifications done in my 3 years of ownership:
-DCT pan and gaskets changed by Tom Bush BMW, new fluid used.
-Carbotech Bobcat Ceramic Pads and machined(well within spec) rotors
-BE Rod Bearings and their proprietary ARP rod bolts (the old bearings came out looking fine)
-Bimmerworld Solid Rear Subframe Bushings
-Powerflex Street Polyurethane Differential Bushings
-Bimmerworld Monoball Control arm bushings installed with new control arms
-Evolve Tune w/ burble
-GTS Transmission Software
-Active Autowerke Signature Series X-Pipe and Rear Section (Oem Exhaust Included)
-JBSpeed High-Kick Carbon Fiber Spoiler
-Oem BMW black grills
-Oem BMW black side markers
-Motorsport Hardware Wheel Studs
-RPI scoops in red
-12/15mm Spacers
-OEM Satin Black wheels
-Cobywheel Alcantara Wheel with Red Stripe
-LUX 180 Angel Eyes
-Continental Extreme Contact Sport Tires 255/285 (6 months old)
-I can also add in a BNIB ModeCarbon GTS Endurance Lip
-All basic maintenance has been regularly done(engine and differential oil, air filters, spark plugs, brake fluid flushed)

Attached Images

Last edited by spoolin; 03-13-2018 at 11:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2018, 09:47 PM   #2
ichy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

Gorgeous car. Glws.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2018, 10:31 PM   #3
spoolin
Private First Class
Rep

Bump
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 11:02 AM   #4
Dthltm
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i / Deep Sea Blue on Taupe

If this had a full fox red interior I think this would have sold long ago. Personally I am not a fan of the dual leather colors. GLWS, solid car either way.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 03:17 PM   #5
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dthltm View Post
If this had a full fox red interior I think this would have sold long ago. Personally I am not a fan of the dual leather colors. GLWS, solid car either way.
Who's to say it hasn't sold, the seller hasn't posted is 3.5 months. Not all sellers update their for sale ads to read 'Sold' after the sale.

If its still available I'm pretty certain it's for other reasons than the 2-tone interior - those are fairly popular in this community from what I've read/seen. And they're rare, only available for 1 year on the E90's, 2011. If it had the palladium silver interior, those are the tougher sell.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2018, 09:39 PM   #6
spoolin
Private First Class
Rep

The car was totaled in late April by someone not paying attention. I am in an F80 now. I loved the two-tone interior and it got quite a few compliments. Having come from two full-red interiors, the two-tone wore really well and wasn't a sea of red. It is a rarer option and I can honestly say I only saw a handful of the fox red/black interior cars, none of which were space grey—a color that shows off the curves of the E90 better than most.
Appreciate 0