BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

BPM

07-04-2010, 11:42 PM   #45
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Collin,
When your salesman wakes up next you in Vegas. Then we can talk.
haha you have merit in fucking a salesman in Vegas? wow, he is a car salesman, not the CEO of BMW

you're just mad you got fucked twice, he got pussy and made commission off of you
      07-04-2010, 11:49 PM   #46
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

salesman have to bring the deal to their superior at the dealer who's job is to make sure it is profitable to the business, salesman have no pull in making a super deal, their job is to do what it takes to sell a car that makes money...the managers job is to make sure all deals walk out profitable and he WILL NOT sign off his approval and let a car sell unless they benefit from it

haha I love people who think their salesman pulled strings because they are "special"
      07-04-2010, 11:58 PM   #47
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
haha I love people who think their salesman pulled strings because they are "special"

Gotta agree with you there mate... although if you know the actual store *GM*, then I've seen some crazy deals go through.
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 11:59 PM   #48
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
and dont negotiate final price as how much they will knock off, negotiate how much you are paying above invoice
well duh
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #49
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
Gotta agree with you there mate... although if you know the actual store *GM*, then I've seen some crazy deals go through.
that is true, GM's make better deals if you know them personally, but its still profitable but maybe a mere few hundred dollars...buying a car is like buying anything else, its a business and they have to pay the bills, even the most educated person on buying a car still buys a car that makes them money. Its just some people are complete idiots and dont get much off the price and others walk out better

Because why sell it to you and LOSE money, when they tell you to kick rocks and sell it to an idiot for way more...only factor with that is if the car has been on the lot for a LONG time and could have sold 3 in that spot on the list during its time, then they will sell it to get rid of it and make it up later

just like any business, sell fast for a little less profit and just sell more to make up for it
      07-06-2010, 10:11 AM   #50
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Just to put everything very simple and easy to swallow...

If you lend $30,000 to a stranger for 5years, would you lend it to him for free or would like to make some profit out of it?

Or since you have concept of CD, let me put this way.
Would you still put your money into CD even though there's nothing in return?

Man...you borrowed BANK'S money and they are asking you something in return, so called "interested"... Nothing wrong they "stealing" your money as a return.

Your interested would eventually decrease as you go on. First 6~12 months, your interest payment is highest. You buy the house and see how long you only pay for the interest. You might sue bank if you think they are stealing your money now.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #51
coh4777
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i Coupe

Assuming the OP is for real, he is so ridiculously full of fail.... There are some kind souls on these forums for taking the time to try to explain some of the basics to this meathead.

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #52
f=ma
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
salesman have to bring the deal to their superior at the dealer who's job is to make sure it is profitable to the business, salesman have no pull in making a super deal, their job is to do what it takes to sell a car that makes money...the managers job is to make sure all deals walk out profitable and he WILL NOT sign off his approval and let a car sell unless they benefit from it

God that's why negotiating takes so damn long:

Salesman: How about this?
Me:How about instead, that?
Salesman: be right back
Salesman: My boss says, how about this...
Me: I'm not feeling that, how about this
Salesman: okay, hold on be right back
Salesman: fine
Me: sweet