BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

EXXEL Distributions

03-14-2008, 12:09 AM   #45
Silvr&Blk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i Jet Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChineseGuy View Post
WOW...i'm almost speechless with this post

please tell me you're under 20..., if you're over 20 and you still talk like this...gl to you
LOL, I wish I was under 20 and driving a E90. I actually had a rice rocket in my 20's ('91 integra, fully built motor, race suspension, loved that ride!) Used to go street racing all over da Bay b4 the crack downs, da good ol days...

Now, I'm over 30, an attorney and married. But yes, I still drive like a 20 yr old w/ a ricer. And yes, my wife hates it and threatens to divorce me. But I have my rules, I don't mess w/ you unless u mess w/ me on the roads.

I'll calm down after I have kids I guess. But stuntin' just a habit...
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 12:11 AM   #46
McLuVan
Lieutenant General
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Who cares just ignore them... How do you think M3 owners feel when stupid 335i owners try and race them.. Back when I had my M I had EVO's and STI's come out of know where trying to race me along with pick up trucks.
+1
ignore them
u cant really blame lexus....and their drivers
if u looked at in the that way
then every one....lexus.....bmw......benz drivers
would suck.......based on LA
haha
      03-14-2008, 12:21 AM   #47
am_ver
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvr&Blk View Post
Well, I'm usually da dude tailgating, high beaming and passing fools on da shoulder lane. I just can't stand dumb ass drivers on da road. But then again I live in da homicide capital of California so I really don't give a fuck...

Seeing that your my fellow Bay Area neighbor, you can't let an SUV punk u, that's just not right! You must of been cruising in the fast lane doing 65 mph or something for him to do that. That would piss me off too. Either 1) move over to da slower lane if you just wanna cruise so people like me can get to where they need to go w/out cursing at you, 2) tap ur brakes and flip him off and hold firm doing 65, or 3) punch it and let him eat some exhaust fumes. Come on, we got a reputation to uphold here!!!

Dude, I was actually in the 3rd lane (1st being the passing lane).

2008 e93 335i, 6sp MT, Montego Blue, Saddle, Burl, ZSP, Bluetooth, iDrive, PDC, V1+CD
2007 e92 335i coupe, 6sp MT, Montego, Beige, ZPP, iDrive, PDC
2006 e90 325i, ZPP, iDrive, Arctic, Xenon
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #48
Silvr&Blk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_ver View Post
Dude, I was actually in the 3rd lane (1st being the passing lane).
Damn, that's weird, were you on da 101 or 280? I can't believe a Lexus SUV would make an effort to just mess with you like that. I only high beam and tailgate the slow peeps on the #1 fast lane. I never mess with cars in the #2 to #4 lanes since they have a right to go as slow as they want in my opinion. Some people are just assholes I guess.

But to answer ur question, I have a lead foot and w/ the speed and handling of the E90, I haven't had a Lexus mess w/ me yet...
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 05:17 PM   #49
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvr&Blk View Post
LOL, I wish I was under 20 and driving a E90. I actually had a rice rocket in my 20's ('91 integra, fully built motor, race suspension, loved that ride!) Used to go street racing all over da Bay b4 the crack downs, da good ol days...

Now, I'm over 30, an attorney and married. But yes, I still drive like a 20 yr old w/ a ricer. And yes, my wife hates it and threatens to divorce me. But I have my rules, I don't mess w/ you unless u mess w/ me on the roads.

I'll calm down after I have kids I guess. But stuntin' just a habit...

Is this real?

FYI, nobody driving a 330i is "stuntin."
      03-14-2008, 06:21 PM   #50
pmeloche
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by attorneyscott View Post
Here in north Texas (Dallas and Plano especially) the absolute worse drivers are women who drive large SUV's (GMC, H2, Infiniti, Chevy, Ford, Lexus, Benz, X5 - it doesn't matter) and who appear to have a cellphone permanently attached to their ear -- oftentimes the back of their vehicles are adorned with a ton of stickers bragging about their spoiled kids and all the bullshit activities they are in, or what Mega-Church they go to, etc, or how much they love "W", etc etc. They don't use their turn signals, they tailgate, when not tailgating they're driving under the speed limit in the left lane, they don't yield, and in fact drive as if the entire world belongs to them. And if you honk your horn at one of them to preclude her from smashing into your car, they'll stare at you with a pissed-off, horrified look, and maybe even flip you off. Probably the worst of all are the Infiniti drivers, maybe because they think they have a hot "performance" vehicle. Also, give H2's an extra wide berth...

The guys in diesel Ford F-250's (or 350's or 450's even) with 4 wheel drive, elevated suspensions, massive off-road tires, and NOT A SPECK of dirt (or scratch or ding) are pretty F-ing bad too. We have about as many of these types here as we do the SUV chicks...
Hey, X5s are not large SUVs. They are midsize luxury Sports Activity Vehicle. Seriously, the people talking on their cell phones are simply menaces. I am glad that it's becoming unlawful to use non hands-free cell phones anymore.

Patrice
2013 F25 X3 xDrive35i Vermillion Red
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 08:33 PM   #51
328i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E46 ///M

Anyone who tail gates me simply gets the rear fogs, that usually makes them back up quick. However if I'm on the highway in the left lane and someone is on my ass I simply do what I wish other people would do when I'm behind them, move the fock over.
      03-15-2008, 02:45 AM   #52
Silvr&Blk
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92 View Post
Is this real?

FYI, nobody driving a 330i is "stuntin."
You're just not from da Bay...
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 11:47 AM   #53
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Who cares just ignore them... How do you think M3 owners feel when stupid 335i owners try and race them...
+1.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #54
Los Angeles
Steve Forte Rio
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08' 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_ver View Post
sick and tired of those Lexus drivers trying to race .... tail gating, pressing for attention... Last nite this L(oser) SUV first tail gates and then cuts me off; god know with what intention.

Anyone understand their psychology?!
Here's some cheese to go with your whine.

Appreciate 0