BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!

04-08-2009, 07:05 AM   #23
BHairsto
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M2

Garage List
2016 BMW X5 35d  [0.00]
He will likely get them in good time. As I said in another post, 360 is under new ownership--I have this info on good authority. Another company bought the assets and they are thus able to deliver new orders. The orders placed under the old ownership are questionable, however. It will be interesting to see if the new owners can resurrect the company's image.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2009, 08:34 AM   #24
askiles
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Sedan - Alpine White

Companies do turn around. I am hoping 360 Forged has, as they make an amazing product. I am sorry for those who have not received their wheels yet it sounds like you got a raw deal. On the other hand, if I had placed an order in September, was told 2 weeks, and it has now been almost 7 months, I would have a refund. Obviously just asking for it won't work, so GET your refund. There is always something that can be done, you just have to do it.

-Andy
      04-10-2009, 11:24 AM   #25
askiles
Major
Rep

I just received a few pictures of the completed wheels, and they look amazing! They just have to get the tires mounted now, and they will be shipped to me. I should have them next week sometime. I guess they really want to make their customer base happy now?

-Andy
      04-10-2009, 11:26 AM   #26
askiles
Major
Rep

Here is a picture of one of the front wheels...

-Andy
Attached Images

04-10-2009, 11:34 AM   #27
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
Here is a picture of one of the front wheels...

-Andy
That means absolutely nothing. I received pics of my finished wheels and still waiting 2+ weeks and received nothing. I got fed up with all the BS and disputed the charges with my CC company and demanded a refund from 360. Still waiting for the refund...
2022 992 GTS| 7MT | Shark Blue
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 11:52 AM   #28
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

This such a greasy ploy by the company. Seriously how many other threads were started by people saying "I just ordered my HRE's and I am going to start a thread even though I don't have them yet!". Hope they are giving you a good discount to push their bullshit company because I think our board is the only one that hasn't banned them yet!
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 01:12 PM   #29
askiles
Major
Rep

I did receive a good deal on these, but not to support them. I am posting this of my own accord. I owe no allegiance to 360 Forged, I just think they make an awesome wheel...period. If anyone else made a wheel that I liked better, I would have gotten that. I am not going to let all of you that hate 360 Forged stop me from getting the wheel I want. That would be dumb. So far my experience is awesome with them, so I am sorry for you that had a bad experience. I am sure when I post pictures of them on my car, there will be people who say that it is not my car, and that 360 Forged sent me those pictures, and is paying me to put them up. They could not be more wrong. If in fact 360 Forged does not ship my wheels, or there is a problem, I will post that too. So far everything is perfect though...more than perfect actually. I was ready to pay my deposit the other day, and Miguel told me to take an additional $200 off the wheel/tire package, as he got a better deal on tires than he expected. That is awesome if you ask me.

-Andy
      04-10-2009, 01:57 PM   #30
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E93 6MT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by askiles View Post
I did receive a good deal on these, but not to support them. I am posting this of my own accord. I owe no allegiance to 360 Forged, I just think they make an awesome wheel...period. If anyone else made a wheel that I liked better, I would have gotten that. I am not going to let all of you that hate 360 Forged stop me from getting the wheel I want. That would be dumb. So far my experience is awesome with them, so I am sorry for you that had a bad experience. I am sure when I post pictures of them on my car, there will be people who say that it is not my car, and that 360 Forged sent me those pictures, and is paying me to put them up. They could not be more wrong. If in fact 360 Forged does not ship my wheels, or there is a problem, I will post that too. So far everything is perfect though...more than perfect actually. I was ready to pay my deposit the other day, and Miguel told me to take an additional $200 off the wheel/tire package, as he got a better deal on tires than he expected. That is awesome if you ask me.

-Andy

Wheels look nice! Just ignore some of the idiots on this forum.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #31
m34jlp
Wheel Whore
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tma1c View Post
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #32
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw wannabe

Quote:
Nobody is arguing if the wheels looks nice. From those pics, they are definately hot wheels. In fact, believe it or not, 360 Forged are my favorite looking wheels. I wanted to rock Mesh 8's so bad. So if everything is going smooth, good stuff!!!
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #33
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by m34jlp View Post
BTW, beside the fact you probably think i'm an ass, your car does look stunning
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 03:02 PM   #34
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder View Post
Nobody is arguing if the wheels looks nice. From those pics, they are definately hot wheels. In fact, believe it or not, 360 Forged are my favorite looking wheels. I wanted to rock Mesh 8's so bad. So if everything is going smooth, good stuff!!!
But the guy isnt even complaining about 360 and the haters already posting.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
m34jlp
Wheel Whore
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder View Post
BTW, beside the fact you probably think i'm an ass, your car does look stunning
haha nah man...i dont take anything on these boards seriously...everyone has their own opinion on things...i come on here to look at pics for my future mods and so on...not to bitch about this and that...when i get involved its usually just to help with the boredom at work

thanks for the compliment though...i kinda wish i would've gotten your exact car to enjoy the summer some more...cant beat the white on bamboo combo!
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 03:50 PM   #36
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Quote:
But the guy isnt even complaining about 360 and the haters already posting.
I think your ass needs to do some research before you go out spitting the word hater. I am not a "hater". In fact, I do not hate anyone that walks this earth. I am an individual that paid 360 Forged thousands and thousands of dollars, waited 14+ weeks, and got nothing in return. Their customer service was great prior to receiving my money, but fell through the floor once my credit card was charged. Over the course of months I received no replies to my emails, pm's, and phone calls. I had to call them almost every single day for a week just for them to send pics of the supposedly finished wheels (and they are the ones that mentioned sending pics in the first place). For 10 days I got every excuse in the book for tires...from them being in stock, to no stock, to ordering the sizes for me, for the shipments not coming in, to supplier problems, to their secretary Jess being in the hospital...you name it. And there are a LOT of people that are in the same boat. In my field of dentistry, if I treated patients/customers in such a manner and/or gave subpar work my license would be suspended and I would have lawsuits left and right. You seriously need to gather all the facts, assess the situation, and then ask yourself if you would feel confident in handing over your money to such a company. Yeah, their wheels are gorgeous, but good looks are only skin deep...their is an ugly monster underneath. Would you rather date a model that is a bitch to you or a decent looking girl that treat's you right? Such is the decision with 360 imho.
2022 992 GTS| 7MT | Shark Blue
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #37
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
I think your ass needs to do some research before you go out spitting the word hater. I am not a "hater". In fact, I do not hate anyone that walks this earth. I am an individual that paid 360 Forged thousands and thousands of dollars, waited 14+ weeks, and got nothing in return. Their customer service was great prior to receiving my money, but fell through the floor once my credit card was charged. Over the course of months I received no replies to my emails, pm's, and phone calls. I had to call them almost every single day for a week just for them to send pics of the supposedly finished wheels (and they are the ones that mentioned sending pics in the first place). For 10 days I got every excuse in the book for tires...from them being in stock, to no stock, to ordering the sizes for me, for the shipments not coming in, to supplier problems, to their secretary Jess being in the hospital...you name it. And there are a LOT of people that are in the same boat. In my field of dentistry, if I treated patients/customers in such a manner and/or gave subpar work my license would be suspended and I would have lawsuits left and right. You seriously need to gather all the facts, assess the situation, and then ask yourself if you would feel confident in handing over your money to such a company. Yeah, their wheels are gorgeous, but good looks are only skin deep...their is an ugly monster underneath. Would you rather date a model that is a bitch to you or a decent looking girl that treat's you right? Such is the decision with 360 imho.
I understand your plight, and am sorry for you. That really sucks. Did you ever end up getting your wheels? Do you still have an order with them? Who did you deal with? Thanks!

-Andy
      04-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #38
prodrive
Thailand
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92

my order took over 7 months and nothing!
good luck if they really have in stock, askiles

But if they really have in stock, they should be able to ship to you straight away i guess?
I am now waiting for a refund. They kept on lying with many excuses, exact same thing that happend to me just like PunjaniM3.

I totally agreed that their wheels are hot, that is why i became their dealer for Thailand market and i'm screwed a big time losing customers. If you think you really have a good deal from 360, i even been offerred a FAR better deal than you for sure. However, i can't take another risk to order an extra set for them again EVER.

I don't want to post here how much i got an offer for,
but you guys will be shocked! (but on the other way, maybe he was just lying to me
to make me feel better, at the end they won't deliver anything to me anyway)
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #39
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

lol 360 forged is insane.... they should be banned...fraud all the way...
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 12:37 AM   #40
wannatripp
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 Apline White "Machine"3

well see/... i bet this guy never post a pic of these rims on his car... what a cofruad with 360... another IP adresss suckers.... u guys need to stop posting these 360fordge
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 02:28 AM   #41
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannatripp View Post
well see/... i bet this guy never post a pic of these rims on his car... what a cofruad with 360... another IP adresss suckers.... u guys need to stop posting these 360fordge
wat?

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 04:46 AM   #42
AYF82M4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG F80 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
Out of principle, you should not order from this company until all these previous customers are taken care of. This is just despicable.
+10000
2008 E90 M3 Jerez Black (Retired)
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #43
askiles
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannatripp View Post
I will post pics when I put them on my car. This is not a "cofruad" I promise. Whatever that means.

-Andy
      04-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #44
tma1c
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
That sucks and I would be upset. Companies do turn around. I guess we will see what happens
Appreciate 0