BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

12-01-2013, 10:47 AM   #1
ECAM3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 GT4

BPM Experience

My BPM experience thus far for any who may be interested;

I have been using the stage 1 BPM tune for a few months now and have been very happy with the daily performance. Specifically, the steering update and throttle smoothness/responsiveness are truly amazing and make the car even more enjoyable to drive. Though there is a noticeable power increase, I don't know what the actual HP gains are and don't really care. I track my car 2-3 times a year while spending the rest of the time on public roads. To me, the tune is exactly what I wanted and gets the "this is how it should have come from the factory" stamp.

Obviously, not everyone on here is a BPM fan, but I personally have had nothing but outstanding service from Mike & The Tech. Good service deserves to be acknowledged and that is the reason for this post. If anyone is interested in a tune, I would highly recommend contacting BPM to see if it is a good fit for you. They are very flexible, extremely responsive and have a solid product.

Thanks again to BPM, I couldn't be happier with my tune and experience!
      12-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #2
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAM3 View Post

I have been using the stage 1 BPM tune for a few months now and have been very happy with the daily performance. Specifically, the steering update and throttle smoothness/responsiveness are truly amazing and make the car even more enjoyable to drive. Though there is a noticeable power increase, I don't know what the actual HP gains are and don't really care. I track my car 2-3 times a year while spending the rest of the time on public roads. To me, the tune is exactly what I wanted and gets the "this is how it should have come from the factory" stamp.

Obviously, not everyone on here is a BPM fan, but I personally have had nothing but outstanding service from Mike & The Tech. Good service deserves to be acknowledged and that is the reason for this post. If anyone is interested in a tune, I would highly recommend contacting BPM to see if it is a good fit for you. They are very flexible, extremely responsive and have a solid product.

Spot on my friend ! ....>>>http://www.bpmsport.com/tuning.php<<<

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 12-01-2013 at 11:20 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
Someone?
Perception is King
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Yah i Love my BPM Tune and Mike is as Cool as they come, cant wait till he's back.
      12-01-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
Lucrecio84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: TTE92 m3/ F10 CP M5

Just got my car tuned a couple weeks ago by BPM and I'm more than satisfied

GINTANI TWIN TURBO E92/F10 M5
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #5
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmike View Post
Yah i Love my BPM Tune and Mike is as Cool as they come, cant wait till he's back.
No worries he will be back soon.....

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 12:39 AM   #6
BPMSport
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: Harrop M3 / F10 M5 / F82 M4

Garage List
2000 BMW M5  [0.00]
1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [0.00]
2008 BMW M3  [7.50]
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
2015 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECAM3 View Post

Thanks! very nice of you... and glad you're enjoying it.

I feel bad for all of you guys that have snow everywhere! We don't know anything about storing cars for the winter here in CA!!

ibmike: thanks!

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2013, 11:18 AM   #7
slipaway37
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 ZCP/E92/M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucrecio84 View Post
Just got my car tuned a couple weeks ago by BPM and I'm more than satisfied
+!
      12-13-2013, 08:52 AM   #8
THE TECH
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3

Garage List
Thanks for the kind words!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2013, 09:59 AM   #9
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Benvo View Post
Thanks! very nice of you... and glad you're enjoying it.

I feel bad for all of you guys that have snow everywhere! We don't know anything about storing cars for the winter here in CA!!

ibmike: thanks!
Go make one for my f10 m5...

I had it on my e92 and enjoyed it!

I wouldn't say you'll get any kind of wow factor like 335i mods and if you go in hoping to change the car in an instant you probably won't be happy. That said it tightens everything up and you will at least notice you didn't spend money for no reason, which is all you can ask for from a NA engine.
Appreciate 0