BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > Canada

02-29-2012, 03:15 AM   #1
Simma
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Nice M3 For Sale

Came across this car when I was browsing on autotrader. Looks like a good deal if it actually has NO accidents. Potential buyers should look into it.

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/BMW/M/TOR...1012141532742/
Appreciate 0
      02-29-2012, 08:20 AM   #2
canadian stig
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

too late. i already called them up a couple of days ago and they told me it was sold.
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #3
KJ
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 - Alpine White

No, it has no accidents, all the paint is original (as checked with a paint meter), all trim panels were checked from underneath and behind the interior panels.

The car was also checked out by a BMW dealership and everything came out clean.

That isn't actually a picture of the car because the actual car has blacked out kidney grills and Lux V8's.

The inside and out is super clean and the guy who owned it before took amazing care of it.

It was sold an hour before it made it onto the Autotrader because a lucky guy (I wonder who?!?!) found it directly on the dealer's website, went to see the car immediately (because he had been looking all over the U.S. and Canada for the right car and thought this deal was too good to be true) and bought it on the spot (pending dealer inspection). LOL

It worked out to about $38,000 USD which is way cheaper than what can be found in the U.S. (for similar options and mileage) AND it's a Canadian Car with a BMW Certified Series warranty until September 2014.

The in service date for the car (i.e. the car's birthday) is the exact same birthday as the lucky new owner as well. I think it was meant to be!

Here's the cached ad since the car is off Autotrader now:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&hl=en&ct=clnk

- KJ

Last edited by KJ; 03-05-2012 at 08:06 AM..
Appreciate 0