BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

01-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
Elaz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

Have problems interior light kit

So bought this led interior light kit for my e92 m and all the lights are fine except for the map and some lights front and rear. Can't seem to get then to work. Tried everything. I called E92 lighting where I purchased and they told me to follow instruction guide but its not really accurate. Just shows here each bold goes doesn't help with troubleshooting. Please help.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
M3_FJ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaz View Post
So bought this led interior light kit for my e92 m and all the lights are fine except for the map and some lights front and rear. Can't seem to get then to work. Tried everything. I called E92 lighting where I purchased and they told me to follow instruction guide but its not really accurate. Just shows here each bold goes doesn't help with troubleshooting. Please help.
I have E92 Lighting kit. Took me a few tries to figure some of them out. The map off memory you have to switch the little extension wire back/forth and/or up/down until you find the right combo. What others are you having trouble with? I had to alter the trunk light. Their directions are far from clear so I know your frustration. We are having a small meet tomorrow if you wanna come I will try to help you out.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #3
Class-of-2016
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Bimmer

Sorry to hear OP, although you just helped me decide not to get these lights. What a pain.
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #4
M3_FJ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class-of-2013 View Post
Sorry to hear OP, although you just helped me decide not to get these lights. What a pain.
PM sent
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 07:19 PM   #5
Elaz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

hey was sorry read you post to late on Sunday.wanted to know if there are any other meets that you might been attending so i can go maybe you can help me out.
Appreciate 0