BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #1
Meccos
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90

Awesome Dealership and service associate

Just wanted to post my awesome experience recently.

about a month ago I posted a thread explaining how I ran over a metal object that damaged my transmission, subframe, cat and a few other minor things. I took car to Crevier who came up with an estimate. They worked with my insurance company, who ultimately decided they would only pay for a used transmission from a car that was deemed a total loss from an accident, even though this would ruin my warranty on the car. I argued with the insurance company with no luck.

The SA at Crevier said he would try to see what he could do. My car sat at Crevier for 3 weeks... Phone calls and emails were not returned and I was basically ignored. In fact I had to beg the receptionist there to have him PLEASE CALL ME BACK. On the rare occassion that I could actually speak with the SA, he seemed to not care much and he didnt appear to put in much effort into my case. At the end, he finally just said there is nothing he could do. I could either pay 9,000 bucks for new tranny or put in used salvaged tranny.

So I called around and got a hold of Victoria Guthery at BMW of Murrietta. Let me tell you this was the best thing i could have ever done. She told me to tow my car to her and she would work with me to get my car fixed. To make this long story short, I got my car fixed within a week. Victoria got everything fixed with new factory OEM parts (everything still under warranty). She got me huge discounts on parts and labor fees. Then she somehow got the insurance company to pay more to cover the costs for which she couldnt discount.

HUGE shout out to Victoria Guthery at BMW Murrietta (btw dealership is owned by Boris Said, who won the 24hr Nuremberg in a BMW M3. He is actually always there at the dealership and would be happy to speak to customers.)

I seriously cannot say enough good things about Victoria Guthery and her team at BMW Murrietta. If you need something done I would not hesitate to go to her...

Got my baby back and im super happy now...
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
hova00
Major
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Great outcome. Good to see it go the way it should have
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #3
budski
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 SSII E92 DCT ZCP

Customer service FTW!

ESS VT2 625 | Brembo 380mm F/R | Stack Gauges | Meisterschaft GT | KW V3 | Perf Steering Wheel | Challenge GT Lip | Perf CF Spoiler | CF Mirror Caps

Tundra TRD Rock Warrior
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #4
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4

How dare you come on this forum and post something great about a dealership......are you nutts? Glad you got your problem solved and now have a S/A you can count on..........Phil
2016 GT4.....Sapphire Blue Metallic, Platinum stitch Leather/Alcantara interior, Carbon Fiber Trim, PCM w/Nav, Guards Red Belts, 2 Zone Climate, Sport Chrono, LWB, Smokers Pack, Big Gas Tank, Light Design Pack, Bi-Xenon w/PDL, Auto Dim Mirror, Clear Side Markers, GTS Clear Taillights
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 01:47 PM   #5
chuckvic
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 DCT Coupe

saving that dealer info in case I am in the area! Thats the first I even heard anything about this dealer, may drop them an e mail.

Suggest everyone that reads this somehow let them know the good things heard and let other dealers know the bad things.

chuck
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 02:05 PM   #6
W Cole
Major
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Glad it worked out for you. I too have had terrible experiences with Crevier.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 04:55 PM   #7
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
That's good news.

Bottom line: to heck with Crevier BMW.
Appreciate 0
      08-08-2013, 05:32 PM   #8
M3forMe
M3 Dreamin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 E92 - AW

Yet another issue with Crevier. Surprise. They have gotten way too big in my opinion and their CS is just repulsive. Glad it worked out and another lost customer of Crevier. I too converted to Shelly after a horrible issue/experience

Maybe they will eventually get it together.

2013 AW/BLK - DCT, Comp/Cold/Prem
Mods - IND Beauty kit, CF Roundels, CF Splitters, AiB Angel Eyes, EAS Exhaust Tips! B&G lowering springs
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #9
Charlie@McKennaBMWService
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Shelby GT350

Garage List
Should have brought the vehicle to me!
Appreciate 0