BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

02-13-2010, 07:49 PM   #1
Bisan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 & 1988 M3

FS: 2003 BMW M3 Jet Black/Black 6spd *Murdered out*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Time to get a bigger car, so sadly my M3 coupe is the one that lost in drawing straws. So here it is, I've owned this car 3+ years, from what I remember I am the second owner.

I purchased the car with 26k miles on it, and as you can see have really enjoyed the car as it has 73k miles on it now. So I've come to be realistic that I am going to take a huge hit on the car, as I paid close to 40k before taxes for it.

So some details about the car, its a 6 spd, manual seats, sunroof, 18 inch wheel, pretty simple just the way I like it. No nav or heated seats.

The car has been garage kept its entire life, all maintence has been performed by the dealership until warranty ended and independent BMW center has taken care of her since that. My family and I take all the M3s there, trust him more than the stealership.

Mainly cosmetic mods: Black grills, smoked OEM lights all around, stock 18s have been powdercoate black, black front reflectors, and H&R sport springs.

Car is in good condition, she is not a garage queen, but still cared for, 5k mile oil changes, still using the 10w60 castrol, clay'd and detailed every 6-12 months.

The Bad: Rear Upper control arm bushings are torn, some peeling around center console plastic pieces, curb rash on front driver side wheel. Driver side corner light needs to be replaced has a broken tab.

History: Car has been in an accident before the passenger side skirt and rear bumper have been replaced with BMW components, and paint is good on them. *My incredibly anal cousin went through it before I bought it* I trust him with all my purchases.

Ok please call me at (813) 321-5444 just a heads up, I never answer because I rarely carry a phone, so please leave me a message. Or if you'd like pm and I'll call you.

Car is located just north of Tampa, Fl! Lastly my email: bisancorp@aol.com

ASKING PRICE IS $18,900

Last edited by Bisan; 02-14-2010 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
max08e90
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Wow that's a good price
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #3
Bisan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 & 1988 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by max08e90 View Post
Wow that's a good price
It seems your the only one who thinks that, I've gotten lots of interest but they are all crap offers, why would anyone actually waste their time and offer me $14k on the car? I'll put a baby seat in the back and drive it like a grandma over selling it for 14k.
Appreciate 0