BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

04-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #23
hdrewh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '09 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by masitr View Post
Did you have any luck? I have an 09' I want to put race seats in but I will have this same problem.
No luck but not because of electrics - simple (and stupid on my part) as my sedan seat belt mounts to a plate in the seat, but coupe seats loop around an external bar behind the seat. I was even willing to drill and tap the plate in my M3 coupe seats but here was no good place or position to do it. Seats are now on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...%3AMESELX%3AIT

On the crash-active head restraints, that 2-prong white connector is for them. So I bought the ///M crash-active head restraints from Tischer (now for sale as well) and installed them on the seats and all was well - until I went to mount the seat belts and that's where my M3 seat effort ends.

Howard

2009 E90 328i Montego Blue, Black Leather, 6MT, ZPP, Logic 7, HD radio, CA, fold-down seats, PDC. ED pickup 6/12/2009
mods: Koni FSDs, Eibach Pro's, Sport/Heated Seats, BMW Perf. short shifter, M-tech shift knob/e-brake handle/steering wheel, split armrest, black grilles, 50% tint, 3M clear bra.
Appreciate 0