BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

01-07-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
Repoman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi R8 V10+

Night out in Sacramento

Fellas... Just moved from Germany and I'll be in Sac until I move to Socal next month. Need some advice on the nightlife out here in Sacramento. I'm not really a club guy but would go if the situation was right.

Early thirties. I usually pull talent in the mid twenty range.

What goes down on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday?
      01-07-2015, 10:18 PM   #2
Agent-GHQ
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 AW ///M3 E92 MT Comp Pkg

If you're feeling lonely and want to make mingle head straight into downtown Sac. You probably won't find anything like Amsterdam here in the US but if you play your cards right I'm sure you'll score.

Just be watchful of those gold diggers! 😄
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2015, 11:02 PM   #3
Repoman
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi R8 V10+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-GHQ View Post
If you're feeling lonely and want to make mingle head straight into downtown Sac. You probably won't find anything like Amsterdam here in the US but if you play your cards right I'm sure you'll score.

Just be watchful of those gold diggers! 😄
I feel as though I should explore what the U.S. has to offer...Gotta find some upscale spots to hang my hat.

Hahaha... gold diggers? Let's just say that I have an anti-gold digger defense system built-in.

Been to Fire House and de Vere's so far. What do you guys suggest? I got a rental car until my whip hits the port so I can travel a reasonable distance if needed.
      01-08-2015, 01:17 AM   #4
Jive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3

Not familiar with Sac nightlife but if you're willing to drive an hour to SF, it would probably be worth it!
      01-20-2015, 03:10 PM   #5
lubricious
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2015 F80. MG/SO.

The Mix downtown gets busy. Friday's and Saturday's it's more of a club but they have an outdoor area that is nice to chill out at... Tuesday's is scotch and stoogies night and much more of a lounge feel. Same goes for wednesday and Thursday where you can actually have a nice conversation with people.

Below Mix is an Irish pub, De Veres. But it seems like you've checked that out. Mikuni's is a sushi joint around the corner - it's always packed with potentials on the weekends. Just hang out at the bar.

Dive Bar and the surrounding area gets busy on the weekend evenings. May be worth a try...

But I agree that if you can get to SF, your options will be plentiful.
Appreciate 1