BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

Mporium BMW

04-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #23
wheeladdicts
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

congrats...see you around!
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 12:49 PM   #24
Fab_vr6
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

My car is arriving in a month, and i'm still debating whether i should keep my Z, I already miss it!

Here's some pics:

Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #25
T89
Lieutenant Colonel
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: Z4 35i & Mini Cooper S

congrats!

T
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 01:57 PM   #26
bimmer ///man
Captain
Rep
Drives: M

Nice upgrade!

Time for coilovers.
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #27
kaykay
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
Nice car, congrats!

Haven't seen an AW with a sunroof before. Just had this dilemma myself, to carbon roof or to sunroof --- went with the sunroof, I've always used it, I live in 80 degree Los Angeles and it's nice to pop that thing open all the time.

Your AW looks gorgeous
'08 550i M-Sport, Carbon Black (Gone but not forgotten), '06 W211 E55 AMG (Gone, miss this animal),'01 E39 540i Sport
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #28
305M3
305M3
Cuba
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchM3dreamer View Post
seeing you had a soft-top Z, why didnt you go with the E93? i know i know, easy to say
either way, the M is a sexy car, congrats !

Pat
Thanks!! I did consider the E93... just not a big fan of the car when the top is up --- seems like the car loses its lines for some reason. Plus the chrome trim around the windows is disturbing . Oh yeah, and it looks weird from behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemik View Post
Yay! congrats on the move.. i did the same thing.. except i kept my Z..did you keep yours?
I'm actually in the process of parting her out. Almost done. You forget how much time goes into things when you're doing them yourself. Never thought that the suspension, exhaust, and the sway bars as long as they did... or is it that I'm just lazier or just not as exciting taking the things off. <NISSAN PLUG> The NISMO performance parts are top notch and great for their value, especially the suspension system.

Anyways, once we're done putting her back together, I'll be sending her on her way. Great car and she's impeccable. The new owner will have fun with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab_vr6 View Post
My car is arriving in a month, and i'm still debating whether i should keep my Z, I already miss it!

Here's some pics:

NICE! The only other mods that I regret not doing were the NISMO body kid and BBK upgrade. But shite happens and then you get an M3 and everything else is forgotten. I miss dropping the top on the Z... yep, that's about all I miss. The road noise was quite unbearable at times when on the highway, but a much better performer than my previous 2003 350Z Track. I'm convinced that the '03 was a lemon. Enjoy the M upon its arrival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
Nice car, congrats!

Haven't seen an AW with a sunroof before. Just had this dilemma myself, to carbon roof or to sunroof --- went with the sunroof, I've always used it, I live in 80 degree Los Angeles and it's nice to pop that thing open all the time.

Your AW looks gorgeous
The sunroof was a must have after driving around in a convertible. I get to enjoy it during the cooler months and at night. Unfortunately the humidity and the 90 plus degree weather in Miami ruins it every now and then. But no regrets on the sunroof, I'd do it again. Carbon is nice and all, but I'm not tracking the car so the weight issue is not a concern and I'm not a fan of carbon anything. A little too club racer for my taste.
Appreciate 0