BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

12-24-2007, 02:12 PM   #45
Dan335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe 6MT,w/sp. pack.

Fuck politics,this is a BMW sight.NO politics or religion!
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2007, 02:39 PM   #46
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
This is a joke right?

The OP should be banned from trying to sound intellectual or making boycotts. Why not boycott oil from the country in which nearly all the hijackers for 9/11 are from. Especially since the country still promotes terrorism.

Get your heads out of your asses.
      12-24-2007, 09:34 PM   #47
nopostage
Registered
Rep
Drives: It runs

This is so atypical of American WASP whom think they know what is going on in other parts of the world through their biased media. As a black American Venezuealan and Nicaraguan heritage, it just boils my blood to hear people talk about Venezuela as if they know what is going on. Why are you all talking about boycotting Citgo, Chavez is evil/devil etc. Chavez liberated the Venezuelan people from 500+ years of white european cronyism, yes these people where of Venezuelan citizenry but their heart and allegiance belonged to European colonialism. Why did you not boycott Citgo when it was being run by corrup politicians pre-Chavez? When the powers that be were spending all the people OIL MONIES on cars, jewelry for their wives and many mistresses, embezzling billions yearly into hidden bank accounts in Europe. Where was your outrage then?

Are you mad because Chavez and the Venezuelan people shut down a coup orchestrated by President Bush and his Administration. Where was your outrage. Before Chavez, when I would visit Venezuela my mother's family the poverty was horrendous, schools primarily for the well to do or rich. High unemployment, abuse of the people by their overseers. Now when I visit there is new found hope. My cousins were once shut out by the powers that be are now progressing.

Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about, I have first hand experience as long a I can remember of the dire conditions in Venezuela. You go ahead an listen to the crap coming out the the Bush & Co. own private channel a.k.a. Fox News Channel. I will say it again it sickens me that people will comment on other countries that they have never set foot and think they are experts of what the everyday man is going through day in and day out. In my opinion Americans are very guilty of that. They don't know what the hell is going on 3 blocks away from their house but will try to tell others what is going on 10,000 miles away.

Rant off.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #48
Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2017 X3-35i

I made how much of my fortune on Occidental Petroleum??

Appreciate 0
      12-25-2007, 04:22 PM   #49
Chris.G
Banned
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d

Munich menace makes valid points
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2007, 06:44 PM   #50
hxo
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: it has four wheels

this thread is ridiculous.

what do you think is the worse crime:

gettin thousands of people killed just to ensure cheap gas, keeping concentration camps, being completely inept, ignorant and arrogant asshole president OR saying aloud the obvious fact that the president who is doing all of the above is asshole?

think twice who you should boycott instead.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #51
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munich_Menace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munich_Menace View Post
then get out of IRAQ and Afghanistan hypocrisy of Bush followers
Touché