BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

01-03-2011, 07:05 PM   #1
dirtyfreebooter
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vespa

VPC work order

I saw my car status on the dealer's computer screen today. It is at the VPC and it said "work ordered recieved", then had statuses of "work order started", "work ordered complete" and "shipped" (or something similar). Do all cars just get a "work order" to go through the VPC or does work order mean repair?

It estimated the car at the dealer on 01/08/2011, going from Port Hueneme to Loveland, Colorado, but that is at least a two-day drive maybe.
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
///M Rakete
Rocket Scientist
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2018 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by robackja View Post
I saw my car status on the dealer's computer screen today. It is at the VPC and it said "work ordered recieved", then had statuses of "work order started", "work ordered complete" and "shipped" (or something similar). Do all cars just get a "work order" to go through the VPC or does work order mean repair?

It estimated the car at the dealer on 01/08/2011, going from Port Hueneme to Loveland, Colorado, but that is at least a two-day drive maybe.
All cars get a work order.