BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)

06-28-2011, 12:02 PM   #67
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
Nope that one thing I've done right in my life although my 19YO son has brought home some cuties that I did see in the spa in the backyard. Gave him imaginery high five from upstairs.
trained him well sir. I commend you
      06-29-2011, 11:00 AM   #68
Bobble
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Whatever POS the wife leaves

He has a natural gift no training on my part. Funny thing is my GF/Wifey/Partner is always asking why I never get to know any of his girls. I explained to her that they never last longer than a month and he's done so why learn their stories much less names. I only see them once or twice and it's over. He's a hit it and quit it kind of person.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #69
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
He has a natural gift no training on my part. Funny thing is my GF/Wifey/Partner is always asking why I never get to know any of his girls. I explained to her that they never last longer than a month and he's done so why learn their stories much less names. I only see them once or twice and it's over. He's a hit it and quit it kind of person.
haha sounds like my old years, my dad would always be a d*ck and when I would introduce one of the girls he would say stuff like do I know this one, or how long will this one last. lol

Goodtimes.
Appreciate 0