BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #23
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Isn't that the truth? Kimi had no answer to Hamiltons move. You have to realize Hamilton has the same attitude as Senna. People said Senna is Arrogant. But that is what the kileer instinct is.
As for the move come on give me a brake the only people who are saying it is correct are the drivers who can't beat him on the track. As for the rest of the F1 people (Like Lauda, Stewart...etc) they don't agree with it. - Every one knows it is FIA game they hate Mclaren .
It is funny how some times the justice is served.
i'd say LH is very confident....with his driving skills and MP4-23....he can push the mclaren car much better than heikki....
      10-01-2008, 10:01 AM   #24
Doc
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW/Blk sunroof 19s

The reason why I say hamilton is arrogant is that he keeps boasting about how good he is rather than letting his driving do the talking.. He also mentioned that the reason he overtook Kimi is because Kimi did not have balls as big as his! Senna never spoke like that LOL.So thats why he has lost my vote. He needs to stop being a Daddy's boy and just race. Put Vettel in an equally prepared Mclaren and then we will see Ham STFU
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #25
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
The reason why I say hamilton is arrogant is that he keeps boasting about how good he is rather than letting his driving do the talking.. He also mentioned that the reason he overtook Kimi is because Kimi did not have balls as big as his! Senna never spoke like that LOL.So thats why he has lost my vote. He needs to stop being a Daddy's boy and just race. Put Vettel in an equally prepared Mclaren and then we will see Ham STFU
Really. So Senna never spoke eh.....Ask Alain Prost.
As for Vettel yes he is a good driver. But look at the records in GP2 racing it will tell you who is better. Oh btw two time champion Alonso had the same car last year and do I need to say more....
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #26
FrankoQ
Deny everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
but a lollipop can drop down again and smack the driver's helmet...instead of the light which no one will pay more attention once it turned green
Good point.
A lolipop in the visor should catch the driver's attention.

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 12:50 PM   #27
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
As for Vettel yes he is a good driver. But look at the records in GP2 racing it will tell you who is better. Oh btw two time champion Alonso had the same car last year and do I need to say more....
Vettel and Toro Rosso have the balls to win Monza!!!!
      10-01-2008, 01:55 PM   #28
Doc
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Quote:
Point is Senna let his driving do the talking.. like the Japanese GP when he drove Prost the fuck off the circuit
Alonso had the same car but he was not given the same prep or pref as Hamster(I dont like that Alonfonso either but he can drive so his poor performance means that all was not right there)
Well winning at GP2 does not mean success in F1, and one can step up to F1 and drive better than expected.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 02:22 PM   #29
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Point is Senna let his driving do the talking.. like the Japanese GP when he drove Prost the fuck off the circuit
Alonso had the same car but he was not given the same prep or pref as Hamster(I dont like that Alonfonso either but he can drive so his poor performance means that all was not right there)
Well winning at GP2 does not mean success in F1, and one can step up to F1 and drive better than expected.
I have to disagree with you. I love Senna and he is the best. True he let his driving do the talking. In Hamiltons case he is not getting the respect he deserves so he speaks his mind out. If people think he is arrogant so be it he has done enough to prove him self in F1 already.
Alsono did had the no 1 status when he started at mclaren then Lewis started to out pace him that is when Alonso started to show his true colors. That is when Lewis got his Prefrential treatment- At that point it was clear that Lewis was a better driver than Alonso.
I bought the GP2 point because Both Came from GP2 and it is clear who is better driver from that
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 03:18 PM   #30
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
I have to disagree with you. I love Senna and he is the best. True he let his driving do the talking. In Hamiltons case he is not getting the respect he deserves so he speaks his mind out. If people think he is arrogant so be it he has done enough to prove him self in F1 already.
Alsono did had the no 1 status when he started at mclaren then Lewis started to out pace him that is when Alonso started to show his true colors. That is when Lewis got his Prefrential treatment- At that point it was clear that Lewis was a better driver than Alonso.
I bought the GP2 point because Both Came from GP2 and it is clear who is better driver from that
Senna is a legend.

But I think hamilton is great driver and improving..
In Singapore, given the 2007 Hamilton will stick right up to the gearbox of Nico Rosberg and either worn out his tires and brakes and dropped to a lower position...or took Nico out with him....
in 2008 he'll avoid a fight he doesn't need to fight...(e.g. Shanghai 2007).....

he's been awesome in rain also, with or without TC....Japan last year, this year in Hockingheim, Spa....

him and mclaren just have to play safe and dun gamble with weather (shanghai 2007 and Monza 2008)....the WDC and WCC should be Hamilton's and Mclaren's....
      10-01-2008, 04:13 PM   #31
Doc
Second Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep

Quote:
Senna is a legend.

But I think hamilton is great driver and improving..
In Singapore, given the 2007 Hamilton will stick right up to the gearbox of Nico Rosberg and either worn out his tires and brakes and dropped to a lower position...or took Nico out with him....
in 2008 he'll avoid a fight he doesn't need to fight...(e.g. Shanghai 2007).....

he's been awesome in rain also, with or without TC....Japan last year, this year in Hockingheim, Spa....

him and mclaren just have to play safe and dun gamble with weather (shanghai 2007 and Monza 2008)....the WDC and WCC should be Hamilton's and Mclaren's....
I hate having to agree with u but Hamilton has showed a lot of intelligent, controlled driving this year. His drive in Silverstone was Sennaesque - I can see him taking it in the next 2 races. I just feel bad for Massa. It his best opportunity to get the Ferrari team behind him. He really has raised his game but lacks big match temperament. I am a fan of the racing and surprisingly this year we have had some of the best races with awesome overtaking, controversy and valour. Lets hope the new spec cars give us more of the same with new faces on the podium
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #32
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I hate having to agree with u but Hamilton has showed a lot of intelligent, controlled driving this year. His drive in Silverstone was Sennaesque - I can see him taking it in the next 2 races. I just feel bad for Massa. It his best opportunity to get the Ferrari team behind him. He really has raised his game but lacks big match temperament. I am a fan of the racing and surprisingly this year we have had some of the best races with awesome overtaking, controversy and valour. Lets hope the new spec cars give us more of the same with new faces on the podium
Even tho I'm a Mclaren and BMW fan...but i do feel bad for Massa...he didn't step a foot wrong in Singapore, and drove superbly on Sat and even Sunday until the unfortunate happened....
I even saw him improving in rain driving....for spun out in Monte Carlo, 5 spunouts in Silverstone...to complete the race in insane final stanges of Belgium GP and pouring rain in Monza (at least he kept his composure and finish the race).....Massa is improving a lot as well....but he is still missing the magic of overtaking.....like Schumi and Hamilton love to do.....dropped to the back and charging back and regain many positions....
i've only seen Massa done it once in 2007.....
      10-01-2008, 08:19 PM   #33
flyer333
GSS CORP.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: E90/E93

any vid of this yet?

Don't teach a pig how to read, it's a waste of time and it annoys the pig.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 02:14 AM   #34
aznshrek88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i SG

Sorry Oh shit that was fucking hilarious..good low blow to singapore =D
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #35
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer333 View Post
any vid of this yet?
many over BT....and the highlights is available from the official F1 site...
www.formula1.com
      10-03-2008, 04:14 AM   #36
aznshrek88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i SG

Not only do they let Massa go at the wrong time; they release him into oncoming traffic

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 05:13 AM   #37
cyba
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: beast

Quote:
but a lollipop can drop down again and smack the driver's helmet...instead of the light which no one will pay more attention once it turned green
+1

I want Massa to win so bad

Oh wells I guess this year will go to Hamilton unless we see another miracle like last years race with Kimi
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2008, 04:54 PM   #38
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyba View Post
+1

I want Massa to win so bad

Oh wells I guess this year will go to Hamilton unless we see another miracle like last years race with Kimi

I want Hamilton to win tho....

dun forgot China GP might jinx hamilton's WDC....like last year.....
if he won Japan and no points for Massa...then hamilton will lead 17 points when all the teams going to China...just like last year when Kimi was behind 17 points when there's two races left....

i dun see Hamilton can win easily this year either...the F2008 is really really fast....great cars this year for both MP4-23 and F2008.....the last three races is going to be very excited....especially if there are any mishaps from McLaren and DNF for Hamilton....(i'm praying not tho...)
      10-04-2008, 12:27 AM   #39
cyba
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: beast

I think Hamilton will take it this year...
Appreciate 0