BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #23
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

>kimbo
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #24
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

I got a black eye just from looking at that picture of Fedor's fist.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 01:02 AM   #25
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by L~R~G nor cal View Post
The one thing that you have to remember is in the heavy weight division in the UFC it is mostly stand-up. The guy that brock was fighting has the best ground game of the heavyweights therefore it is not a fair comparision. You also have to remember that was brocks first fight and he was out of control. Also brock was a world class college wrestler and I think in his next fights he will show he has a better ground game.

Bottom line is if brock can show he has a ground game and can just throw blows with people, he will never lose. He is too strong, too big and fast for his size.

And brock would own kimbo.. period end of story.
"he will never lose"???...everyone loses buddy....especially in MMA....as far as brock over kimbo....thats a no brainer...as far as everything else you wrote....
Brock may be a world class wrestler....but he still has a SHITLOAD to learn before he can dominate in the UFC.....stand up, ground n pound, submissions, defense....long way to go!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 03:25 AM   #26
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
"he will never lose"???...everyone loses buddy....especially in MMA....as far as brock over kimbo....thats a no brainer...as far as everything else you wrote....
Brock may be a world class wrestler....but he still has a SHITLOAD to learn before he can dominate in the UFC.....stand up, ground n pound, submissions, defense....long way to go!
Lets be real though. In the UFC the weakest division is the heavyweights. If Tim Sliva can own a belt for a bit, then Brock can own the divison. Who will beat him if they cant make him tap out on the ground?

In my option I can not see anyone beating Brock if he can keep his limbs in control and know where they are. The only AND ONLY reason why he lost the last fight was because he was over excited. HE WOULD OF OWNED HIM and he was the champ and one of the best before the car accident.

Everyone has a option, and I respectfully disagree with yours.
      02-22-2008, 03:32 AM   #27
garyhgaryh
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Supercharged e30 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post
This is Kimo

Kimbo is the black guy
lol. I mean Kimbo!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 03:36 AM   #28
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

haha I remember Kimbo from couple of episode of Inthevip.com ....Reality King FTW
      02-22-2008, 06:38 AM   #29
endlesspower
Registered
Rep
Drives: Porsche 996TT X50

Awesome fight!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 10:24 AM   #30
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Lets be real though. In the UFC the weakest division is the heavyweights. If Tim Sliva can own a belt for a bit, then Brock can own the divison. Who will beat him if they cant make him tap out on the ground?

In my option I can not see anyone beating Brock if he can keep his limbs in control and know where they are. The only AND ONLY reason why he lost the last fight was because he was over excited. HE WOULD OF OWNED HIM and he was the champ and one of the best before the car accident.

Everyone has a option, and I respectfully disagree with yours.
I hear ya man......but saying stuff like...he will never lose...or if it doesnt go to the ground....or cant make him tap is silly....or keeps his limbs in control......UFC is MMA....everything and anything can happen. I agree...brock came out too aggressive...was doing well until Muir caught him in a knee bar.....if ya wanna be the champ....you cant be a one dimensional fighter!....and not too sure what you mean "everyone has an option"....do you mean "opinion"??
peace!
on another note.....this saturday....ex pride fighters Silva vs henderson...gonna be an awesome technical fight!!!!
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #31
L~R~G nor cal
Perfection Is In The Details
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
I hear ya man......but saying stuff like...he will never lose...or if it doesnt go to the ground....or cant make him tap is silly....or keeps his limbs in control......UFC is MMA....everything and anything can happen. I agree...brock came out too aggressive...was doing well until Muir caught him in a knee bar.....if ya wanna be the champ....you cant be a one dimensional fighter!....and not too sure what you mean "everyone has an option"....do you mean "opinion"??
peace!
on another note.....this saturday....ex pride fighters Silva vs henderson...gonna be an awesome technical fight!!!!
I dont know about u, but I thing spiderman silva is going to own him
      02-23-2008, 01:26 AM   #32
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I dont know about u, but I thing spiderman silva is going to own him
i gotta agree....silva is scary!!!.....i think he's the best striker i have ever seen....and he's dangerous in his guard too...plus henderson looked quite ordinary in his last 2 bouts....but ya never know!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2008, 06:19 AM   #33
endlesspower
Registered
Rep
Drives: Porsche 996TT X50

Can't wait Kimbo vs Sapp
Appreciate 0