BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #23
SlOE90
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Whats up bro...congrats on your new ride...i know we dont know each other but i useto work in the city and i useto see your sweet ride on first ave on the regular..I also workout in one of the gyms around steinway..its like your car was hunting me lol....i been saving for the past couple of years and i finally pulled the trigger and got myself my first M...You mind me asking what u end up doing with your M? since u had put in alot of work....i guess ill be seeing another mean machine around ..congrats again
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 11:52 AM   #24
CSanto
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BSM/SO M3

Firstly, Congrats on the new car. It's awesome.

I need an unbiased review of the two cars. I'm approaching 3.5 years with my M and I'm getting the itch. The DCT has me a little bored, but I honestly feel like I'll eventually get used to the additional power of the c63 and be bored with that as well.

I feel like its GTR, or some sort of porsche or nothing.

Detail Dynamics had a 12 C63 sedan, and I was underwhelmed by the exterior, the interior is amazing though, and that engine is second to none.

So please, provide a review for us all. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #25
SilverII
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335IS

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [9.66]
so freaking nice
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #26
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzblacke90 View Post
Whats up bro...congrats on your new ride...i know we dont know each other but i useto work in the city and i useto see your sweet ride on first ave on the regular..I also workout in one of the gyms around steinway..its like your car was hunting me lol....i been saving for the past couple of years and i finally pulled the trigger and got myself my first M...You mind me asking what u end up doing with your M? since u had put in alot of work....i guess ill be seeing another mean machine around ..congrats again
Hey buddy, thank u on the compliment.. I was always parked on 3rd tho, not first Congrats on ur car btw, ill love it... I don't get ur question tho.. R u asking me if I sold it? or the work i had done to it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
Firstly, Congrats on the new car. It's awesome.

I need an unbiased review of the two cars. I'm approaching 3.5 years with my M and I'm getting the itch. The DCT has me a little bored, but I honestly feel like I'll eventually get used to the additional power of the c63 and be bored with that as well.

I feel like its GTR, or some sort of porsche or nothing.

Detail Dynamics had a 12 C63 sedan, and I was underwhelmed by the exterior, the interior is amazing though, and that engine is second to none.

So please, provide a review for us all. Thanks!
Thank you very much on the compliment as well.. My m was stick, therefore I'm still getting used to this automatic transmission, but i must say, its quick as fuck and i actually like it... Altho sometimes i find myself slamming on the brake thinking its the clutch lol.. Honestly, its just the human body, we get bored of anything, no matter how good it is... I loved the M, But I literally woke up saturday morning feeling like I needed a change, and thats where the C came from.... I test drove a GTR in the past, and altho its a great car, it just doesn't have that german feeling...
So far i have only put 300 miles on my car therefore can give u a full review. However, what i will say is that they r 2 completely different cars, and anyone who makes the change will appreciate it whether its for the better or worse no matter which way ur going.... I love the look of the coupe....Exterior I think is a toss up on looks... Interior the C is a lot better than the M... U can deff feel how the M would b much easier to drive for someone whose looking to track.. However, on the road, the difference is minimal.. This just feels a lot more luxurious than the M was... M is just sportier.... The power this thing has is incredible... U press on the gas, look up and ur at 120... Whereas ud feel it with the m.. Like i said, i deff need more time with this machine because its gonna take a lot to live up to what the m was.... However, i have a feeling it'll b there.. Ill let u kno tho..
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2011, 12:49 AM   #27
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

gthirtyfizle, just wondering about that matte black finish. Was it just called matte black when you ordered it at the benz dealership or was there a specific name to it?
Appreciate 0