BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

BPM

05-06-2015, 09:49 PM   #1
urBan_dK
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Garage List
Cool FS: 2008 E90 M3 6MT, Alpine White / Novillo Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Located near Seattle, WA. Price is 34k OBO, please email me jazzatar_at_gmail_dot_com

Hi res photos at https://plus.google.com/photos/10003...CL7nzeWKpJz6dA

For sale is a gorgeous example of an Alpine White BMW M3 Sedan with Novillo Black interior and 6-speed manual transmission. The vehicle has 56k miles. I am the lucky second owner of this former California car, which I purchased at the end of 2011. The car is loaded with almost every option, and is a rare "sunroof delete" model. Included options:

Premium Package ($2000.00)
-Power folding mirrors
-Universal Garage Door Opener
-Carbon Leather interior trim
-Digital compass mirror
-BMW Assist

Technology Package ($3250.00)
-M Drive
-Electronic Damping Control
-Comfort Access system
-Navigation system

Individual Options
-19" wheels w/performance tires ($1200.00)
-Heated front seats ($500.00)
-Park Distance Control ($350.00)
-iPod and USB adapter ($400.00)
-Satellite radio ($595.00)
-Enhanced Premium Sound ($1900.00)

Original MSRP $66,120.00

I am asking 34k for the car, OBO. I am well-versed in the market for this vehicle and believe this is a fair asking price, but I am semi-negotiable. You low-ball me, and you will be ignored. You start shooting offers without even starting a conversation with me and investing time in finding out more about the car, I will probably not want to negotiate with you very much. This isn't my first rodeo - I've sold and purchased several cars and motorcycles over the Internet. I know there are real buyers out there, and there are also flakes and dreamers. Don't be that guy or gal. Believe me - I can tell which one you are.

If you've made it this far, I don't need to tell you this is any BMW afficionado's dream car. The classic white on black combination with a traditional 6-speed transmission, as well as the sunroof delete for weight savings and a lower center of gravity. It is the last naturally aspirated car ever produced by BMW, and is sure to be a collector car in the future. The S65 V8 engine is truly a gem with a stratospheric 8400 RPM redline and a strident wail rivaling any Ferrari. BMW M cars no longer have these unique bespoke engines, so I truly believe this to be the last real M car. Did I mention it has sublime hydraulic steering unlike the new line of M-cars? Or that it doesn't pump fake exhaust noise into the cabin to simulate a good engine note? I think you see where I am going...

The car has been babied and cared for by me, an avid car enthusiast. Interior condition is superb with only slight wrinkling of the driver's seat but almost no wear anywhere. The exterior is almost flawless as well, with only a few rock chips on the front. Non-smoking car with no strange odors. The car has a clean title with no wrecks. No dents in any body panels. Only incident was the rear bumper was grazed by a careless driver in a Fred Meyer parking lot, so there is a tiny scratch from the vehicle's license plate on the rear bumper and a few small indentations from the license plate frame. I would be happy to point them out since they don't show up in photos as I have touched them up. One wheel has about 1" of curb rash, all other wheels are perfect.

Maintenance has been done by the book, other than more frequent 8k oil changes rather than the recommended 15k. Only OEM 10W-60 Castrol TWS Synthetic has been used in this car! Full service records from the dealer through December 2013 (when factory warranty expired) and my own detailed service logs after that time are all available. Tires are Michelin Pilot Super Sports and have a lot of life still at about 6/32s of tread remaining. Front rotors and pads were replaced 9k miles ago so they have plenty of life. Rear pads were replaced at the same time but the rotors still had serviceable life left. At last measurement in January ago the rear rotors had about 25% before reaching minimum thickness, so they probably will need to be replaced soon. Brake fluid was flushed 2k miles ago. Engine oil, oil filter, and intake filter 3k miles ago. Transmission fluid 14k ago. Rear differential fluid and spark plugs 26k ago. Car runs perfectly, consumes no oil, and does not have any error codes or service codes pending. Please ask me if you have any questions about other service details.

I will be very sad to see the car go, but my priorities are shifting to my family and we are putting together money for a down payment on a house. I am willing to show you the car, but no test drives without proof of financing. Don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours. If this ad is up, the car is still for sale. No trades.

2005 Honda S2000 in Suzuka Blue *SOLD*

Last edited by urBan_dK; 05-16-2015 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2015, 04:12 PM   #2
virjose
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 M3

Can't see on the mobile version where you're located.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 07:26 PM   #3
urBan_dK
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by virjose View Post
Can't see on the mobile version where you're located.
Fixed, thanks for head's up!
2005 Honda S2000 in Suzuka Blue *SOLD*
Appreciate 0