BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

Mporium BMW

11-21-2011, 04:29 PM   #67
vwong
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: All Euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Maybe you saw me, I was usually with Persian. I was wearing the black leather jacket lol.
Maybe...I know I saw you on track, and I saw you dropping off your instructor, Doug. He said you were one of the safe drivers in the beginner's group.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2011, 04:40 PM   #68
cooler2442
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 1/18 Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwong View Post
Maybe...I know I saw you on track, and I saw you dropping off your instructor, Doug. He said you were one of the safe drivers in the beginner's group.
Lol yeah apparently Doug was telling everyone about me since I decided to get off the track in the beginners run group and get back on to ask for a gap. Said something about that he's never seen a beginner actually listen and do that in a long time.

I just figured it isn't fun to have people riding your ass and it looked like everyone was stuck in a pack so figured I would get off and ask for a gap lol.

Someone else posted on my friends facebook since I was running his http://mclub.la/ plates saying:

"I saw an insane black 135i with an MCLUB LA license plate today at Buttonwillow. Who was it? It sounded insane." It was the guy in the White E36 M3

Didn't think my car sounded that good lol. Was probably on the straight away since I mashed it on that one everytime lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #69
vwong
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: All Euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler2442 View Post
Lol yeah apparently Doug was telling everyone about me since I decided to get off the track in the beginners run group and get back on to ask for a gap. Said something about that he's never seen a beginner actually listen and do that in a long time.

I just figured it isn't fun to have people riding your ass and it looked like everyone was stuck in a pack so figured I would get off and ask for a gap lol.

Someone else posted on my friends facebook since I was running his http://mclub.la/ plates saying:

"I saw an insane black 135i with an MCLUB LA license plate today at Buttonwillow. Who was it? It sounded insane." It was the guy in the White E36 M3

Didn't think my car sounded that good lol. Was probably on the straight away since I mashed it on that one everytime lol.
Yeah...your car did sound very nice on track.

I think you and a selected few drivers in the beginner's group were pretty safe. Same with my 1st student. My 2nd student, on the other hand though......, was the most obnoxious one I've ever had.
Appreciate 0