BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - California

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-01-2015, 10:58 PM   #1
AWF87M2
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW

…….

Last edited by AWF87M2; 04-21-2016 at 03:25 AM..
Appreciate 1
      12-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #2
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

up
Appreciate 1
      12-06-2015, 03:12 PM   #3
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Pm's replied
Appreciate 1
      12-11-2015, 09:05 PM   #4
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

ttt
Appreciate 1
      01-27-2016, 03:49 AM   #5
cevallos.j
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

My offer still stands! ��
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2016, 04:04 AM   #6
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cevallos.j
My offer still stands! ��
I'm sorry what offer?
Appreciate 1
      02-17-2016, 12:42 PM   #7
djDori_C
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Only a set of 2?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2016, 11:24 PM   #8
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3CP F86 X6M

Still have these for sale? Where in Irvine are you?

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2016, 08:40 AM   #9
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter
Still have these for sale? Where in Irvine are you?
Yes they are still avail. They are located in a public storage in Irvine. Pm for more details. Thanks
Appreciate 1
      03-17-2016, 12:23 PM   #10
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3///TW View Post
Yes they are still avail. They are located in a public storage in Irvine. Pm for more details. Thanks
PM sent.

E93 M3 AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber - Fully Gutted Exhaust and muffler delete | 2007 DB9 Bone Stock | 2016 428i
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 07:47 PM   #11
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Hey man you need to call me ASAP, I want a FULL refund please. I won't air out the dirty laundry on here and give you a chance to call me back. I have called you 3 times and sent you 4 texts.

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 08:15 PM   #12
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Hey man you need to call me ASAP, I want a FULL refund please. I won't air out the dirty laundry on here and give you a chance to call me back. I have called you 3 times and sent you 4 texts.
Sorry I was in a meeting so did not have my phone with me. I cannot refund you the money for the tires sorry. I stated very clearly in the description that the tires are sold as is, where the buyer mounts at their own risk. The tires should not have holes unless you drove around with them mounted and ran over a nail or the shop simply messed up.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #13
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///TWM3FAN View Post
Sorry I was in a meeting so did not have my phone with me. I cannot refund you the money for the tires sorry. I stated very clearly in the description that the tires are sold as is, where the buyer mounts at their own risk. The tires should not have holes unless you drove around with them mounted and ran over a nail or the shop simply messed up.
Are you serious man?!? There is a BIG gash in one of the tires. This is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't even mounted the tires, when I took it to the shop to install them they found a gash in the tire. You can't see it until you flex the tire around so there was no way to see it.

You absolutely need to make this right for a fellow M3 board member. I'm MORE than happy to have you meet at the shop and they will tell you that the tires were never mounted.

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:36 AM   #14
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

And to be CRYSTAL clear, I understood the risks in the ripples from poor stacking by you, however you never informed me that these tires have a slit in them, so that's the reason they don't inflate. It's like you pissed somebody off and they knifed your tires. And seeing how tires are rubber, there is NO way I would have been able to notice this, but you should have known these were there. I'm more than happy to take it to the 3rd party tire store to have the manager verify that these tires were never mounted. You need to return my calls or I will be taking additional action.

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 09:59 AM   #15
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
And to be CRYSTAL clear, I understood the risks in the ripples from poor stacking by you, however you never informed me that these tires have a slit in them, so that's the reason they don't inflate. It's like you pissed somebody off and they knifed your tires. And seeing how tires are rubber, there is NO way I would have been able to notice this, but you should have known these were there. I'm more than happy to take it to the 3rd party tire store to have the manager verify that these tires were never mounted. You need to return my calls or I will be taking additional action.
Could you proof the tire splits were already their before you left? I don't think so. You should have inspected the tires on the spot and decide if you want them or not. Tires could have easily been damaged while you left or when you attempted to have the tires mounted elsewhere. Small tire nicks on the thread are not holes. All tires will encounter many sorts of this indentation from everyday usage and driving. I am not obligated to provide a refund as I already stated very clearly, plus I had to wait an hour over for you to arrive which ruined everything in my planner.

Last edited by AWF87M2; 05-27-2016 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2016, 10:07 AM   #16
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Are you serious man?!? There is a BIG gash in one of the tires. This is absolutely ridiculous. I haven't even mounted the tires, when I took it to the shop to install them they found a gash in the tire. You can't see it until you flex the tire around so there was no way to see it.

You absolutely need to make this right for a fellow M3 board member. I'm MORE than happy to have you meet at the shop and they will tell you that the tires were never mounted.
What do you mean gush on tire? I am assuming you are referring to the small nick on the tire wall. That flaw was already stated in the description and pics. That does not affect the drivability as many used tires are like that and still mountable.There are no other holes elsewhere. If there are, It happened after you left. Your tire shop simply does not want to take the risk. One tire shop opinion does not dictate that the tire is truly not mountable.

Last edited by AWF87M2; 05-27-2016 at 09:04 PM..
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2016, 10:17 AM   #17
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Quote:
Something doesn't add up and smells fishy. You first said that the tires have slit in them and they don't inflate. Meaning you probably have them mounted already and the technician probably caused the damage, you then insisted that you could proof in person that you never had them mounted. Hate to say it but it looks like you just want a refund for a damage caused by the tire shop. I can only refund $50 for the one tire that you had damaged after you left. This is more then fair as I waited a merely 1:25 hours total extra then the agreed meet up time. If you want to take legal action be my guest. I have my lawyers on stand by as well.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 05:45 PM   #18
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Something doesn't add up and smells fishy. You first said that the tires have slit in them and they don't inflate. Meaning you probably have them mounted already and the technician probably caused the damage, you then insisted that you could proof in person that you never had them mounted. Hate to say it but it looks like you just want a refund for a damage caused by the tire shop. I can only refund $50 for the one tire that you had damaged after you left. This is more then fair as I waited a merely 1:25 hours total extra then the agreed meet up time. If you want to take legal action be my guest. I have my lawyers on stand by as well.
What smells fishy? I bought tires from you on Wednesday, I went to American Tire Company in Santa Ana to have them mounted up. They do a fine tooth inspection before mounting tires and informed me there was a hole in one of them. Feel free to call them at: (714) 662-1959 Adrian was the one who made the appointment for me. If you think I'm lying I feel like a major franchised shop would be a good way to prove to you that you sold me tires that had a hole/gash. I can't imagine why you think I'd make this up the very next day especially when I had to buy crappy tires from them and now I am going to be unable to track my car at bimmerfest tomorrow.

I have no idea why you wouldn't provide a refund since I have sufficient proof that I never mounted the tires. Anybody reading this could VERY easily tell this is legit, and I am more than happy to meet up at the tire store and have the manager over there verify that the tires were damaged when I got there. This is BS man, make it right.

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 06:17 PM   #19
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

Like I said before every tire shop has different standards. One shops opinion does not mean they are right, they simply do no want to take any chances, therefore refusing to mount the tires for you. I double checked the tires many times and aside from the stretch marks that I informed you countless times and the chipped off areas on the side wall shown in the pictures, I am 110% sure there are no other imperfections aside from the indentation marks on the tire thread which is perfectly normal as the gravel on the road isn't perfectly smooth. America's tire is nothing but horrible from my experience, as they improperly mount/dismount my wheels causing scratches. I also have countless of pictures I took of the tires before and I don't notice and of the gash/hole your talking about. Unless you can show me a pic of the so called hole you are talking about. I have proof from all the pictures I took that it was never there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
What smells fishy? I bought tires from you on Wednesday, I went to American Tire Company in Santa Ana to have them mounted up. They do a fine tooth inspection before mounting tires and informed me there was a hole in one of them. Feel free to call them at: (714) 662-1959 Adrian was the one who made the appointment for me. If you think I'm lying I feel like a major franchised shop would be a good way to prove to you that you sold me tires that had a hole/gash. I can't imagine why you think I'd make this up the very next day especially when I had to buy crappy tires from them and now I am going to be unable to track my car at bimmerfest tomorrow.

I have no idea why you wouldn't provide a refund since I have sufficient proof that I never mounted the tires. Anybody reading this could VERY easily tell this is legit, and I am more than happy to meet up at the tire store and have the manager over there verify that the tires were damaged when I got there. This is BS man, make it right.
Appreciate 1
      05-27-2016, 06:28 PM   #20
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I understand that you sell a lot of stuff, and you have probably run into some crappy buyers. I can assure you that I am not one of those. I will post up a picture of the damage shortly and you'll see that it wasn't something that would be from a poor install it was already like this, I expect once you see this you'll see that you must just not have seen this damage, and I expect a full refund. I provided the number to the tire store not to question the large franchise's reputation, but simply to verify that when he was getting ready to prep it to mount, he noticed there was a hole in it. And it wasn't one of the chunks from the pics you provided. This tire simply won't hold air due to a hole that you never told me about, you promised these tires were good for install (pending the ripple in the bead seal)

Quote:
Like I said before every tire shop has different standards. One shops opinion does not mean they are right, they simply do no want to take any chances, therefore refusing to mount the tires for you. I double checked the tires many times and aside from the stretch marks that I informed you countless times and the chipped off areas on the side wall shown in the pictures, I am 110% sure there are no other imperfections aside from the indentation marks on the tire thread which is perfectly normal as the gravel on the road isn't perfectly smooth. America's tire is nothing but horrible from my experience, as they improperly mount/dismount my wheels causing scratches. I also have countless of pictures I took of the tires before and I don't notice and of the gash/hole your talking about. Unless you can show me a pic of the so called hole you are talking about. I have proof from all the pictures I took that it was never there.

Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 06:36 PM   #21
AWF87M2
Major
Rep

I never promised the tires are good for install, unless you have proof or recording to back up your claim? If you are insisting that only one tire has the hole then the most I can do is to refund you half the cost of the total price and deduct the total extra time I waited upon the agreed meet up time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheaButter View Post
I understand that you sell a lot of stuff, and you have probably run into some crappy buyers. I can assure you that I am not one of those. I will post up a picture of the damage shortly and you'll see that it wasn't something that would be from a poor install it was already like this, I expect once you see this you'll see that you must just not have seen this damage, and I expect a full refund. I provided the number to the tire store not to question the large franchise's reputation, but simply to verify that when he was getting ready to prep it to mount, he noticed there was a hole in it. And it wasn't one of the chunks from the pics you provided. This tire simply won't hold air due to a hole that you never told me about, you promised these tires were good for install (pending the ripple in the bead seal)
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2016, 06:41 PM   #22
SheaButter
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPPM3FAN View Post
op did nothing wrong. He stated in the description that the tire are sold as is where the buyer mounts at their own risk. It is your responsibility to check the tires and the condition in person. This isn't some ebay store or something, so the buyer is the one responsible for his/her mistakes. I've done business with the op before and he is legit and honest.
He stated in person, that they are 100% fine to inflate, zero holes. Contractually he's right and if he wants to be a complete jerk about it then that's where it'll end. I'm speaking more from a forum to forum purchase, I am a friendly forum member who trusted another forum member. I have an appointment timestamped, along with a call to Andrew while I was still sitting in the lobby at the tire store. So if he's such a good guy, why wouldn't he refund a forum member for stating there weren't any holes, when there was a hole. Who knows, maybe with the pictures I am posting right now he'll offer a refund and I will delete all of these posts.

Appreciate 0