BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

BPM

10-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
magpie21
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M3

FS: E92 M3 Milltek Cat Back Exhaust System

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
The backbox section is BRAND NEW and hasn't even been fitted to a car.

I had the Milltek system on my E92 which I recently sold but when I removed it I noticed a bit of corrosion on the tailpipe and so took it back and it was replaced under warranty. The original one I had on my car was the 1st customer one in the country and they have since changed the manufacturing process of the tailpipe to stop corroson happening, hence why it was changed under warranty.

The two connecting pipes between the backbox to the cats have not been changed and have been run on my old car for about 3.5k miles.

The Milltek is a great system and I waited for it to be released as it requires NO CUTTING of your original exhaust for it to be fitted, unlike some other aftermarket systems.

The Milltek also has virtually no drone in the cabin, it obviously sounds a bit deeper, like a V8 should, but in no way is it intrusive when driving.

£550 inc delivery to UK, save £250 over buying from a retailer

Any questions drop me a pm, thanks

Appreciate 0