BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

12-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #1
Paddy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 18' M2, AW

Re-lease of vehicle

Has anyone re-leased their vehicle after the initial lease expired? Just wondering of the pros/cons.

I got an option to continue (as in re-lease) my current vehicle for another 2 years keeping the same (couple of dollars more expensive) low payment that I currently have (I got one of those killer e90 M3 lease deals on '08 models, way back). I'm thinking about this because it would tide me over until the new F80 comes out 2014-ish. I don't think I can order a stripped e90 M3 any more right? and I very much doubt I'd get a monthly anywhere near mid $500's.

So if anyone has, I have a couple of questions..
1. Is the lease format the same as original lease (ie. can I use MSD's etc)?
2. Presumably a new MF?
3. Would MSD's from previous lease carry over, or would I cash out.

Thanks in advance.
      12-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #2
SamS
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla M3 Perf + '18 X3 M40i

You definitely cannot order an E90 M3 any more. Dunno about your lease question. Call BMWFS?
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
slicer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 'E46 M3 Race Car, '23 X7

Call BMW FS to discuss. I don't think your payment will remain the same if you extend the lease long term. That's what they told me when I asked them last week at least... I'm not close enough to lease-end to get exact numbers, but the BMW rep said that the extension would be at new terms. He went on to say that they would not be favorable. All that being said please report back with the deal that you get from BMW FS.
'04 M3 - Fall Line Motorsports Built Race Car - S65 swap, Dry Sump, Bosch Stand-Alone ECU, Drenth Sequential Trans, MCS 3-Way, Flossmann Wide Body, Brembo Motorsports Brakes, Drexler LSD, BBS E88 Etc.
INSTAGRAM - @Slicer_M
Appreciate 0