BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

01-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #23
Edward
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013.9999 E92 Jerez ZCP

Goddamnit Anthony. Ughh
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 11:27 AM   #24
dpgfunk
Captain
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

anthony strikes again
Appreciate 0
      01-10-2014, 03:14 PM   #25
grantmax
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpgfunk View Post
anthony strikes again
Can't wait for the sequel... Anthony strikes back.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2014, 09:54 AM   #26
KillerM5
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldun View Post
This is the same sentiment I expressed, which apparently makes us assholes.
Did your Mother tell you its not what you say but how you say it? Read your post and then the post you created and compare.

And i didnt call you an asshole, just to be clear.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2014, 10:01 AM   #27
KillerM5
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
The most relevant question is who the EFF is anthony chu? Nobody as far as I can tell. Personally, I wouldn't be sending my stuff to guys with no reputation. In fact I would insist on an immaculate reputation. Not to say that this is your fault. He still had an obligation to do right by you. But this is a lesson learned for everyone thinking about working with no-names. Don't.
Anthony is a active member of the M5board (board name Mbitiou5 ) and Ive seen many of his jobs so its not like this was just some random dude that I sent my lights to. In addition he was partnering with another member, Chris who owns Republic Wraps, and is very highly regarded for his work with lights and wraps so I felt confident going into it. The reason I didnt go with Chris from the get go was simply due the fact that he was extremely busy and I wanted to get them done. I also like to support the up and coming guys as I know how difficult it can be to start a business so I gave the job to Anthony. The biggest mistake I made was working with someone who was 1000 miles away vs in my backyard.

Again guys this thread was started to give everyone here a heads up to my experience and to hopefully prevent anyone else from getting screwed like I did. I dont need, expect or want anyone to feel sorry for me. Im a big boy and can take my blows.
Appreciate 0