BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > M3 Photos/Video/Media Gallery

European Auto Source (EAS)

11-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #111
Sick335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i / X6M

After reading all 6 pages of comments it's quite clear... None of you are aware that IT IS possible for a person(man or woman) with brains to open, run, and expand their own business in Russia, therefor being successful and wealthy... The "children of oligarchs, thiefs, drug lords and arms dealers" take up less than 1% of wealthy people, in almost any sophisticated country.
Stereotypes...
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 09:28 PM   #112
templarklimek
templarklimek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 15' X6M, 12' R8 V10,

While the former Soviet countries still deal with corruption they pay less in taxes than the USSA. you can't do anything here now without gitting consent(license) and paying your majority and managing partner(GOVT).
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2012, 10:33 PM   #113
E92M356789
El Jefe
Venezuela
Rep
Drives: e30 325i

Damn, I know they feel dumb, but I will take that s54 motor of their hand. LMAO!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2012, 02:42 AM   #114
jonasaurus
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 [Sold]

Possibly more money than sense...
      11-05-2012, 08:46 AM   #115
Sweeper
Second Lieutenant
Latvia
Rep
Drives: F10 , R8 , F30 M

It's not like that.

In USA you can actually avoid some taxes by using legal methods, schemes and jurisdictions.

If you try to avoid any of the taxes using legal methods in Ex-Soviets you will still be forced to pay them , then you can sue a goverment or whatever gov egency was pushing you do that.

And in the end you will most likely end up in jail.

The justice is much more twisted in Russia or Ex-soviet countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by templarklimek View Post
While the former Soviet countries still deal with corruption they pay less in taxes than the USSA. you can't do anything here now without gitting consent(license) and paying your majority and managing partner(GOVT).
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2012, 11:36 PM   #116
nemex12
Captain
Rep
Drives: e60,z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick335 View Post
After reading all 6 pages of comments it's quite clear... None of you are aware that IT IS possible for a person(man or woman) with brains to open, run, and expand their own business in Russia, therefor being successful and wealthy... The "children of oligarchs, thiefs, drug lords and arms dealers" take up less than 1% of wealthy people, in almost any sophisticated country.
Stereotypes...
x2, I hate when people offend a whole country or society based on a particular event, I don't know how anybody can jump to that conclusion by this accident. to think that every russian with a nice car is a drug lord or something just because a couple of guys had an accident it's not logic and of bad taste. people should start avoiding that kind of irresponsible ethnocentrism, specially in a forum where there's people from the whole globe.

it also amazes me how anybody that have a car accident instantly becomes a moron, c'mon guys it can happen to any of us. if you are driving by the book and someone in the group makes a mistake and your car gets crashed are you a moron? I don't think so, so why do you need to offend every driver in the convoy by calling them a moron or stupid? are you that accidentproof?

regarding the crash itself,and according to the little info provided by the videos,I think that the e34 was going to pass trough the right so he should've checked that lane which he obviously didn't so he's the one to blame. the m3 was going fast but the e34 recklessly took his lane so the e46 did his best to maneuver and I really doubt that anyone could've made a better job out of skills, unless he's a professional driver which most people here aren't.
still, hope everyone's ok, specially the people in the subaro as they are mere victims of other people fun.
      11-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #117
tmurphy2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahbkazz View Post
I am the owner of Interlagos e92 by the way the car is still not fixed, it takes loong to get all the replacement parts confirmed by insurance company!

1m hit my drivers door - so oil cooler was damaged also )))

I like that last photo! I think it was taken when we were taken to police staion and cars were left on the street.

thats tough just leaving your car there, even though its Russia it still takes that long for parts!? the damage isnt something thats uncommon.

e92 335i sport[/B] 2 GO: Cobb AP Stg 2+, Macht Schnell DPs, Injen intake, Spearco FMIC, Velocity throttle booster, DBA 4000xs rotors, Vibrant Performance catback, Synapse BOV & charge pipe, Hancook V12 EVOs 4 SHOW: DCT paddles, cusco strut, piano black trim, Mtech bumper, aero lip, 19" Miro 111's, angel eye, black: window trim, side mark, kidneys
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2012, 06:11 PM   #118
Brucewonder
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 yea boi

what happens when previous M3 models get too affordable
      11-12-2012, 01:36 PM   #119
Bahbkazz
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3 E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurphy2 View Post
thats tough just leaving your car there, even though its Russia it still takes that long for parts!? the damage isnt something thats uncommon.
Almost all summer we were waiting for the police to give us the documetns for the insurance company, it took so long cause police guys were waiting for the people in subaru to leave hospital, and after that there were medical expertises to conclude how much physical injuries was caused to them.

After that my insurance company did car examination for damage, many parts were ordered after that, but for some parts the insurance company expert decided they could be repaired , sad but not )) So at the moment new examination of car is held to get the replacement parts ))
Appreciate 0
      11-21-2012, 10:34 PM   #120
E90Edison
Don't blink, don't even blink
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

ooofff
Appreciate 0