BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

Talking South Florida, Back Working at BMW in Service

Its actually my third go-round with BMW... A little background on me: My name is Nic. I started with BMW as a valet at Global Imports in Atlanta, GA while I was in college, getting promoted to Internal Service Advisor, and then then again to Service Advisor. After working for them in total for just under four years, I left in order to complete an internship to get my second undergrad (sport management and other in marketing). Graduated, moved away to sunny South Florida and ended up at Lauderdale BMW East for two years... I wrote service mostly for MINI and about 20% BMW; I wanted to get back full time BMW but there was not room at the time, and I thought the grass was greener... left for Ford. Well, I will tell you it wasn't, near as green.

Now, I'm back and happy as a clam. I'm at BMW in Pompano Beach; I know the drive for the FLL/ MIA/ and below is a bit of a drive... I drive every day from Fort Laud. I have an E46 M3 myself, I've met a couple of you at the meets; if you every need anything done, want to come hang out, say hi... I'm here. I should be fully up and running by next week. If ya need anything, come on, as soon as I get my direct office number I'll post it up.

Again, my name is Nic
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Krozi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 ///M3 Alpine White

Good to hear! Glad your back doing what you enjoy!

2008 E92 ///M3 Alpine White//Fox Red//6MT//
Florida Bimmer - Join us on FaceBook!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
gatorfast
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 718 Cayman

Vista bmw in pompano?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

I did the same, left BMW and went to work for Honda. Worst move ever! Congratulations on getting back into BMW again.
      08-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
MPoweredAuto
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e36, e46, e90 M3's

Glad to hear. If any of my clients need warranty work I will send them your way. Do you guys deliver parts down to Miami Gardens Drive? Exit 14 off i95? If you do, and offer better prices than Lauderdale BMW, I would be interested in switching.

But again, congrats! Global Imports is HUGE!
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krozi View Post
Good to hear! Glad your back doing what you enjoy!
take some good pics this weekend, I wont be able to make this event
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfast View Post
Vista bmw in pompano?
Yep, thats the one! If thats where you already go, and a current service advisor, I'm not asking you to switch; but say hey next time you're there
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park2670 View Post
I did the same, left BMW and went to work for Honda. Worst move ever! Congratulations on getting back into BMW again.
Thank you! You know, I don't regret going to Ford; Ireally learned how to hustle and gained more knowledge from the industry. It was a good experience, personally and professionally... but I'm def glad to be home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPoweredAuto View Post
Glad to hear. If any of my clients need warranty work I will send them your way. Do you guys deliver parts down to Miami Gardens Drive? Exit 14 off i95? If you do, and offer better prices than Lauderdale BMW, I would be interested in switching.

But again, congrats! Global Imports is HUGE!
Thanks man, I would appreciate it. You know, I'm not sure. PM me your info and I will have our whole sale guy in parts get in touch with you...
Quote:
Quote:
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

nice to hear! I am planning on taking my car in for scheduled service as the service/warranty is up 10/12; I use Vista Coconut Creek as the car was bought there so I get rentals, but I would love to go somewhere where I don't have to worry about my car. (last time was a fiasco)..
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by talontid View Post
nice to hear! I am planning on taking my car in for scheduled service as the service/warranty is up 10/12; I use Vista Coconut Creek as the car was bought there so I get rentals, but I would love to go somewhere where I don't have to worry about my car. (last time was a fiasco)..
They're both owned by the same company and don't discriminate on rental/ loaners
Quote:
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 03:02 PM   #9
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbennettksu View Post
They're both owned by the same company and don't discriminate on rental/ loaners

nice, I will be calling/making an appt then in a week or two. Let me know who to ask for as I'm pretty crazy

edit: nevermind; call and ask for Nic
Appreciate 0