BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-28-2006, 10:03 PM   #23
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
sometimes you just have to get out of your car and do some work
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2006, 11:00 PM   #24
yemski
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M

Garage List
2011 1M Coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r
OHIO PEOPLE SUCK!!! I am from columbus, and since I got my 335i, I have had this happen 3 times now (not the punching part). All you have to do is merge, and if the person doesnt like that you have a BMW, he will floor it up to your tail, and honk and flash like an idiot... They try to make you and other around you that you cut them off... but really if you were in any economy car, they could care less... I even had a lady in a minivan not let me merge over on a ramp with a lane that ended soon, I tried to get in front, and she floored it and closed the gap, so I try to get behind her and she paces with me to not let me behind her... so then I floor it up, she floors it to, and then I brake hard and get behind her... she honks at me after I got BEHIND her... then the idiot that was behind her flashes their lights at me!?!? where the heck was I supposed to go, the lane ended! Maybe he was flashing his lights to say "sorry about that bitch that was in front of me"

Ohio drivers have some major road rage...

I had something similar happen to me in my Audi on the freeway, lane was ending and a lady in a minivan would not let me get over.

I guess there are alot of haters out there who can't stand to see someone young in a nice car....f*cking haters...I'm curious to see what its gonna be like when I get my 335i...
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2006, 07:16 PM   #25
E91 Dude
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnston1127
There are a lot of assholes in this world, they'll get what they deserve sooner or later.
A few months back I saw some guy driving a old beaten up pickup truck give trouble to this 70 year old lady at a parking lot cause she walked behind his car when he was about to pull out. Instead of waiting for her to walk on by, just cause he now has to leave a minute later, he gets out, starts yelling and then pushes the old lady onto ground outta the way of his truck, so I went to stick up for the old lady and this guy decides to act all tough, end of story, he tells me to mind my own business throws in a couple of racial slurs then shoves me, so I broke his arm and punched him to the ground. I helped the old lady to her car and when I got back to mine the guy had just started to inch back towards his own car.
pretty embarrassing being some 6ft+ tall big white guy to get your ass kicked by a tiny 5'8 asian. I shoulda told him I've had 15 years of taekwondo training and 10 of competition before he started running his mouth eh?
Im not a fan of violence, but one too many assholes man. once got pulled out of my car and beaten up cause I was "driving my beemer too close to the reserve". but I'm a firm believer of what goes around comes around.
Wow, that guy really had a bad attitude, and no respect for the elderly and people in general. I'm just curious how you broke his arm (armbar, kimura, americana, etc.)? Good job for sticking up for the old woman.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2006, 11:31 PM   #26
cm3rc
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Garage List
06 325i  [0.00]
Hahahahahaha
      12-30-2006, 12:35 PM   #27
SP330
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 19 M5

In non-ricer cases like this your car had nothing to do with it. You most likely cut him off (at least in his opinion you did, though the punching was uncalled for)
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2006, 02:08 PM   #28
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

once during the summer time, some idiot wasn't happy with me and i could see he was on my ass, like right on my bumper... whatever, i keep driving, pulled up to a store and I see he pulled up as well... I get outta my car, he sees me, then he turns around and leaves it gatta be me being in a wifebeater @ 190 pounds somewhat ripped (wanted to chase him abit for fun, but not worth it)

but I hate those f@cking idiots too, ok they're mad thats fine, they're hating on nice car thats fine too, but wtf are they thinking to walk up to another car ? one day get shot or beat down to death... just chill the f@ck out !!!!!!
Appreciate 0