BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Wheels + Tires Sponsored by The Tire Rack
  TireRack

KEEP M3POST ALIVE BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER LINK!
Closed Thread

03-18-2009, 01:56 AM   #67
watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Eloquent.

Sticky, now I known where you got your name from! I assume you have registered 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 also!

Your persistent I give you that much

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2009, 01:56 PM   #68
serven7
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: RS 46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sticky4 View Post
Eloquent.
Good to have ya back
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2009, 03:16 PM   #69
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 CS

Alright so here is the latest update: supposedly my wheels are ready and just need to get the tires mounted and balanced along with the TPMS sensors. I called 360 two days ago and was told that they would send me an email with the pics of my wheels prior to them mounting the tires and shipping them out. That was two days ago! Did not receive an email so called them again this morning. I guess the email addy in their system was incorrect so Miguel was supposed to send me the email after I got off the phone with him. I am still waiting on the email; was also told that the wheels would ship out on Monday via expediated air service (as opposed to ground). Will keep you guys posted...if only that damn email with pics would get here. I will be happy if everything ships out on Monday but can't comment on anything else...
2024 718 GT4 RS | Arctic Grey
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #70
TwistaStick
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 AW BMW E92 M3 DCT

Here's my two cents on 360 Forged customer service. I bought my wheels from another member who shipped them to 360 for slight warranty repair before they were to be shipped to me. I've been waiting on 360 for almost a month now to ship the wheels. I've been told on three separate occasions that they will be shipped next week, when in fact they weren't even close to being shipped. Yesterday, I was told that they will ship on Monday....well let's hope so. Twice I was told by a young lady that they were going to return my call at the end of the work day....guess what, never happened. I even asked if they would take down my email address so that they could send me tracking numbers when they were shipped, they refused and asked that I call back. They just love to tell me to call back. There you have it, customer service sucks in my book, but the product may be great (yet to see about that). Hope none of you have to get warranty work done....that may take forever as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2009, 04:56 PM   #71
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistaStick View Post
Here's my two cents on 360 Forged customer service. I bought my wheels from another member who shipped them to 360 for slight warranty repair before they were to be shipped to me. I've been waiting on 360 for almost a month now to ship the wheels. I've been told on three separate occasions that they will be shipped next week, when in fact they weren't even close to being shipped. Yesterday, I was told that they will ship on Monday....well let's hope so. Twice I was told by a young lady that they were going to return my call at the end of the work day....guess what, never happened. I even asked if they would take down my email address so that they could send me tracking numbers when they were shipped, they refused and asked that I call back. They just love to tell me to call back. There you have it, customer service sucks in my book, but the product may be great (yet to see about that). Hope none of you have to get warranty work done....that may take forever as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 01:09 AM   #72
nlpamg
MBWorld Spy
Rep
Drives: M4 CSL, F8 Tributo, GR Supra

fyi:

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/off-to...60-forged.html
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #73
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpamg View Post
Good info...anyone from 360 care to chime in?
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 12:43 PM   #74
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: bmw wannabe

Wow,

Its understandable that no business can be perfect. In fact, all business are entitled to make the odd mistake. However, those business's are quick to rectify and always make the customer happy. I can't believe the number of threads that bash Forged 360. I'm totally appalled. I understand they make nice quality wheels, but when your paying a premium price (and Forged is not cheap by any means), then they should also come with premium service. Bash HRE all you want, but their service is top notch. Not to mention, there are alot of companies with top quality service. Forged 360 is taking their success for granted, and its only a matter of time that they're gonna lose their customer base. If i were them, i would tread very carefully. Word on the internet spreads like wildfire.

JMIHO

Volinder
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 12:51 PM   #75
PunjabiM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder View Post
Wow,

Its understandable that no business can be perfect. In fact, all business are entitled to make the odd mistake. However, those business's are quick to rectify and always make the customer happy. I can't believe the number of threads that bash Forged 360. I'm totally appalled. I understand they make nice quality wheels, but when your paying a premium price (and Forged is not cheap by any means), then they should also come with premium service. Bash HRE all you want, but their service is top notch. Not to mention, there are alot of companies with top quality service. Forged 360 is taking their success for granted, and its only a matter of time that they're gonna lose their customer base. If i were them, i would tread very carefully. Word on the internet spreads like wildfire.

JMIHO

Volinder
Hopefully by now 360 has realized this and I hope for their own sake and not to mention their customers (myself included...still waiting going on 13+ weeks), they turn around their problems. They have some nice wheel designs and a lot of people that like them. But to survive, whether it be 360 or anyone else, customer satisfaction is the most important part. Word of mouth is the number way to earn customers but bad word of mouth will have potential customers running away even faster. I do hope 360 will work these issues out and I hope I get a set of QUALITY brand new wheels as the stuff posted on MBworld is very very bad.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #76
Islika153
Private
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW M3 coupe Space Grey

ok now im alil put off on the 360 thing. So I hear about HRE in here what about modular?
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2009, 11:02 PM   #77
BayerischeMotorenWerke
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: slowly and carefully

LOL...are you guys serious?

Please do yourselves a favor and read the threads over on mbworld.org about 360. The owner had his Ferrari repo'd, his houses are in foreclosure, etc...Not looking good for the company. I would be VERY afraid if I had paid them money and still hadn't received my wheels.

There are stories of them not paying their suppliers, and now they are refinishing USED wheels and selling them as new. Some very shady shit going on there. BTW...people are just DESTROYING 360 over on mbworld.org, and not a peep from the owners...hmmm.

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #78
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post

Please do yourselves a favor and read the threads over on mbworld.org about 360. The owner had his Ferrari repo'd, his houses are in foreclosure, etc...Not looking good for the company. I would be VERY afraid if I had paid them money and still hadn't received my wheels.

There are stories of them not paying their suppliers, and now they are refinishing USED wheels and selling them as new. Some very shady shit going on there. BTW...people are just DESTROYING 360 over on mbworld.org, and not a peep from the owners...hmmm.

Wow, this is getting very interesting.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 03:02 AM   #79
drsnooz
Professor
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 M5

Quote:

Oh man! It took me a while to go through all the posts but it seems to me the proof is all there. Kicked of the corvette forum, Many people from the MB forum unhappy, here on M3 post, it's getting hot and heavy! I was very close to getting a set from Miguel. So glad I decided not to!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #80
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Enough is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
Alright so here is the latest update: supposedly my wheels are ready and just need to get the tires mounted and balanced along with the TPMS sensors. I called 360 two days ago and was told that they would send me an email with the pics of my wheels prior to them mounting the tires and shipping them out. That was two days ago! Did not receive an email so called them again this morning. I guess the email addy in their system was incorrect so Miguel was supposed to send me the email after I got off the phone with him. I am still waiting on the email; was also told that the wheels would ship out on Monday via expediated air service (as opposed to ground). Will keep you guys posted...if only that damn email with pics would get here. I will be happy if everything ships out on Monday but can't comment on anything else...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistaStick View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpamg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder View Post
Wow,

JMIHO

Volinder
Quote:

You know, at the end of the day, customer service is everything. You can have a sub-par product, but if your customer service is good, many people will look past the former point. Punjabi and Volinder, for our line of work that holds true as well...you have some guys who may do less than ideal work, but they run a good front end and have good assistants/hygienists that make keep people coming back.

This saga with 360 is, frankly, crap. Those of you who have products ordered with them, I would honestly consider contacting VISA or MC or Amex, or whoever you used, and issue a stop payment based on non-receipt of goods. If you have email correspondence from them stating promised delivery dates, that should suffice for all the proof you require.

Good luck you guys, if the company is truly in dire straits, better that you get you money out before he goes Chapter 11 on you.

To the Mods: guys, you honestly need to consider if 360Forged is the kind of company that you want to see here. I think that we are beyond a reasonable doubt as to the solidity, honestly, and forthcomingness of this company. To allow them to continue hawking there stuff on here in light of everything they are doing is borderline tacit approval of what they are doing. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Time to look out for the community members who make this site the great site that it is.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 02:09 PM   #81
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
You know, at the end of the day, customer service is everything. You can have a sub-par product, but if your customer service is good, many people will look past the former point. Punjabi and Volinder, for our line of work that holds true as well...you have some guys who may do less than ideal work, but they run a good front end and have good assistants/hygienists that make keep people coming back.

This saga with 360 is, frankly, crap. Those of you who have products ordered with them, I would honestly consider contacting VISA or MC or Amex, or whoever you used, and issue a stop payment based on non-receipt of goods. If you have email correspondence from them stating promised delivery dates, that should suffice for all the proof you require.

Good luck you guys, if the company is truly in dire straits, better that you get you money out before he goes Chapter 11 on you.

To the Mods: guys, you honestly need to consider if 360Forged is the kind of company that you want to see here. I think that we are beyond a reasonable doubt as to the solidity, honestly, and forthcomingness of this company. To allow them to continue hawking there stuff on here in light of everything they are doing is borderline tacit approval of what they are doing. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Time to look out for the community members who make this site the great site that it is.

Punjabi, your a dentist????

Great post, 360 hasn't even responded to anything here. Its obvious that they're a loser company. Not one single vendor is even coming on here to defend them.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #82
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

THis is even more messed up than I thought. Try this little trip down the 360 Forged toilet bowl:

1) Google "360 forged ferrari repossessed"
2) Hit the first link
3) Click the link in the first post
4) Scroll down to post 135 and read the quote

Ah, forget it, here you go:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreGames360
Ohhh...I've been biting my tongue for some time now, hoping that things at 360 would turn around. My friends, that is never going to happen. The situation @ 360 Forged is much more complex than that. Jordan has setup 360 to be a cult. You are either with him 150% or he will terminate your employment over text message. You could consider him a "mini" version of Jim Jones (no, I'm not referring to the rapper) but the leader of the Peoples Temple, that convinced all his followers to drink the cyanide-laced Kool Aid and then watched them all die.

This is something that has been coming for a while now. There are a few major issues at 360. Some are obvious, the others the public would never find out if it wasn't for certain people coming out of the woodwork with the truth about this organization. Everybody knows that they are spending more money than they are producing, and by they, I am referring to Jordan. Most of us with some form of common sense understand the concept of Gross Sales does not equal Net Profit. We also understand how important cash flow is for a business, but you can not finance a lifestyle of exotic cars, expensive homes and hookers with your customers deposits for your product.

What most people do not know, is the marketing scam that 360 is. To begin with, everything is exaggerated to make it sound like a better quality product. Standard steel fastners that are chrome finished are now sold as "Titanium". The blind bolts on the back of the wheel are hardware store quality bolts that are sold for about .10 cents and are being sold as "Titanium". Obviously, by seeing the pictures of other members rusted 360 wheels we all know that this is true. Wheel halves are being sold as T-6061 heat treated aluminum when they are really 5054, which is still good quality, but it is not 6061. Now, this is where it gets ugly, because so many companies are no longer selling to them because of bounced checks, they are now buying used parts refinishing them and selling them as new. When you buy a 360 product you are truly getting a unique piece. Most parts are not interchangeable with each other because all the parts are sourced from whatever is available at the moment.

For all the 360 Cheerleaders, put your pom poms down, remove your fingers from your earholes and listen to the truth. How would you feel if you ordered a $6000 set of wheels and ended up getting a used set of wheels that were repainted after 9 months of waiting. Wheels are being painted without primer and there is not such thing as quality control. The consistency of the builds, parts, paint and even the sealing of the wheels is wrong. Nobody there cares about the customers, the only thing that matters is the bottom line, even if it means sending you some used wheels.

I am not done, but depending where this goes, I will chime in again....360 Forged be very careful how you respond, because what I know about your organziation will have you shut down in a week. (end quote)

Hmmm, seems like an appropriate time for someone to say: "Abandon ship!"
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 04:24 PM   #83
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

I would never buy anything from this shit company but WOW! I would be getting a refund right now! I really don't see this company sticking around for to much longer....

Hey Jordan when you are going out of business do you think you will be having any blow out sales?

Last edited by AMJ_77; 03-22-2009 at 05:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #84
volinder
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

HOLY WOW!!!

Seriously, I would like a vendor on m3post.com to please post a response to these accusations.
2013 M5 6 speed
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 07:28 PM   #85
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Here is another one from 2004 over on benzworld.org...the ultimate KARMA: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w220...ndow-wing.html

The user "jordan1080" is Jordan (the owner of 360 forged). He is calling a guy selling fenders a scammer because he took forever to ship them and never paid him money. Post#3, made by Jordan:
This guy ripped me off - I purchased a set of fenders from him for my S430 and he took about 2 weeks to ship them, after giving me excuses that he accidentally shipped them to the wrong customer. I specifically told this guy to package them correctly, and guess what? He packaged them each in a black garbage bag! Did he honestly think that this would protect them at all? So they arrived all beet up and dented, and completely unuesable. I then called him numerous times to receive a refund and he has since disappeared.. Never answers phone calls or returns messages. THIS MAN HAS NO IDEA HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS - I WARN ANY ONE FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN.

Sounds like Jordan is now doing to his customers what he found so reproachable back in 2004. Interesting...
      03-23-2009, 10:10 AM   #86
Irb Digital
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M E90 MANual Jerez

Wow. I would love to hear a response from 360Forged or their vendors. Looks like the shit is getting thick!
      03-23-2009, 03:36 PM   #87
360 FORGED
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F430 // 997TT // CLS63 // RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post

First off I'd like to apologize as I said before I would not be posting or even reading this thread again. As far as the original topic on hand, Timo's wheel have been dealt with in great detail and he should be putting up picks soon of the finished product.

On a complete side note I have been told that this thread has taken a turn for the absolute worse. By my customer request's I am posting the truth behind these negative accusations. We haven't commented before because to be honest all of these allegations are downright laughable. Inferior building materials, used products, no funding... where to even begin!? No one here at 360 is hurting for money.. NO ONE! I am appalled to think how far these rumors have gotten and how quick people are to comment on undeniably false comments. If any one has any questions directed at 360 Forged, please contact us immediately by phone or if your local please stop by our shop.

The bashing is going to stop as we already have legal actions taking place against the infamous public bashers (and the other 20+ accounts linked to the same IP) one thing is hiding behind a computer slandering a company, the other is legally obtaining IP addresses from all the Public Slanders of our company and issuing a summons in person...

Please use the forums as tools to obtaining the info and comments that you need for your particular application. Use them as a source of unprecedented knowledge between members finding the best possible hands on info...but please do not use the forums as a Soap Opera. It is a decimation to all and it's frankly very childish. If you want facts about a company, or 360 Forged for that matter, call us yourself at 305-255-5166, or even better stop by here so you can see the massive production first hand. Again it's one thing to post drama and it's anothe thing to back it up, if anyone wants proof of our current situation (which is great ) you are more than welcome to come by.

We at 360 Forged never expected to become so big so fast. Truth be told we never really wanted to be this big. We wanted to be a line for a select group of enthusiasts whom are in the know. Apparently our small group turned into a huge following almost overnight. Guys, at 360 Forged we are not just interested in building superb wheels, we also share a deep love for cars in general, both looks and especially performance. We in turn used our knowledge and passion at 360 and created The Enthusiast wheel line. Let's face it we are all here because of our passion for cars; we are all interested in finding the best cure for that pesky automative addiction we suffer from (the mod bug) and for finding the best modds our cars need until we are fully satisfied. (although that seldom ever happens

I want it to be known that we will continue to stand behind our product and our quality and delivery the sickest set of wheel in the industry. This long wait time has been smashed and is no longer the case with new orders. Again if any one that is wheel shopping right now would like to try us out, I will honor a set right now at COST! ( one member only) and you can publicly log your experience and your 4-6 week build time. We don't have generic sets sitting on the floor collecting dust, we custom make EVERY build and have now made the final changes needed to deliver on time with our tremendous workload. I will not even require a deposit on the set!!!

Special thanks to all of our customers (not cheerleaders) that are loving their wheels to the fullest. Please pay no attention to this non-sense as you already know better. Please PM me directly or call for any other info...............
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #88
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Good to get a response from 360 forged...I am still not sure what to believe. I have seen the rims on many cars around here and they look great, but why are members coming forward with such substantiated complaints? And it is not just one or two people, this is happening on other car forums as well. I doubt that just one person could be doing all that slander, but I hope the truth comes out one way or the other. Either way, I am not in the aftermarket rim market, so it doesn't make much a difference to me...