BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

Mporium BMW

11-18-2008, 04:31 PM   #23
Deda
Major General
Croatia
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 comp

MR!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #24
///Mfurious
Rep
Drives: 09' E92 ///M3

im thinking to go with IB....i had that color only thing bout MR is that in daylight it looks like a like a normal flat red...wen theres less daylight u see the mettalic show out....i like IB cuz it looks red and purple in some lights.....i looked at space grey i liked it but id get it after i have IB, then MR , SG....i wish i was rich....id have all the colors..... pheonix yellow, laguna seca, mr, ib, jb, sg, and a custom pheonix yellow....i like metallic colors....metallic white is hot too...i hope they come out with a limited edition color or sumthn like a chameleon pain or pearl sumthn like that area.....

thing i dont like about the new m3 is the cup holder on the passenger side....plus i dont drink or eat in any of my cars...im very neat peticular person

rules of my car

no eating/drinking
dont slam doors
dont let shoes touch door and scuff plate of door....im nuts....also i like my car to be low milage...i had an 06 m3 i gave it in 9/08 it only had 3kmiles on it.....i kept everything clean...i took rims out to clean em perfect wheel wells....it was so clean...esecially for my age ppl cant belive it...i got it from my father........wen u saw it u just dont wanna touch it
      11-18-2008, 07:19 PM   #25
DakarE36
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Dakar yellow '95 e36 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTG View Post
I was torn between Dakar Yellow, MR and Space Gray. Dakar is great but it is a love & hate thing and it is begging for attention and I am not.

MR, is a great color but the resale might be tough and the only BMW red I like is Imola..... I fell in love with Space Gray the min I saw it and could not get enough of it on my 335.....so I ordered the M3 in Space Gray. Go with what you really like.....in your case the IB
Hao, how the hell would you get Dakar yellow anyway, i have a e36 in dakar, and was looking for it in bmw indiviudal, it aint there though. Is it possible to get it through bmw individual, i think id still get AW, but the prospect of having matching m3s is very intriguing.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #26
Heat00
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

I like the blue, very classic "M" like....

of course my vote goes for spakling graphite lol

Appreciate 0
      11-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #27
Heat00
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

dakar yellow is very cool imo

Appreciate 0
      11-19-2008, 09:14 PM   #28
///Mfurious
Rep
Drives: 09' E92 ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakarE36 View Post
Hao, how the hell would you get Dakar yellow anyway, i have a e36 in dakar, and was looking for it in bmw indiviudal, it aint there though. Is it possible to get it through bmw individual, i think id still get AW, but the prospect of having matching m3s is very intriguing.

i never looked at BMW Individual...but my dealer sold a Dakar yellow e92 and also the laguna seca.....i overheard also about pheonix yellow and carbon black....they ordered a pheonix yellow supposed to arrive sometime in april or may ,they said it hasnt been produced yet.....i wanna see it....i dont like dakar cuz its flat paint, oh my dealer gave me a list of rumored colors they said it might be for 2010 E92's not sure if its gunna be part of color charts or individual's chart and some interior

this is the list that i know about he gave me (note most are just a deep rumor he heard)

Pheonix Yellow Mettalic
Dakar Yellow
Glacier Blue Mettalic
Laguna Seca Blue (either a new mettalic version or the same one we all know)
Carbon Black

interior

imola red
portland brown
cinnamon (hes not sure butit might be)
also alacantara (black or grey inserts)

this is for what i heard...im really exited if its true

he said theres not going to be regular cf trim tho

they stayn w/ the cf leather
      11-20-2008, 07:09 AM   #29
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakarE36 View Post
There are Dakar E92 pics on the forum, just search for "dakar" and you should find them.

If you are serious about a custom color, contact Will at Long Beach BMW. He has ordered a Leguna Seca Blue E92 for delivery in the US and may be able to get Dakar. It'll cost you $5k though.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2008, 07:12 AM   #30
AwesomeM3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F95 X5MC

Garage List
2015 BMW X5 M  [10.00]
2020 BMW X5M Compet ...  [0.00]
2008 M3  [10.00]
IB FTW...nuff said!