BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Cosmetic/Visual (Exterior + Interior) Modifications

Closed Thread

08-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #45
nd54
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: RDSport RS 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post

You are right in that the bumper is designed as a cosmetic upgrade however the openings on either side are larger than factory which will help direct more air into those ducts for the intake and oil cooler.
Are they even larger? The vents look exactly the same size as stock, plus they use the factory ducting.

Last edited by nd54; 08-06-2009 at 08:36 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2009, 11:21 AM   #46
SV Concepts III
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: BMW Duh

The lower vents on this bumper are slightly larger than factory. The GTS3 design also has a more defined line around the lower vent area.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2009, 11:35 AM   #47
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 COUPE

the ducting is still the same size
      08-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #48
drft92
Giggity
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
The lower vents on this bumper are slightly larger than factory. The GTS3 design also has a more defined line around the lower vent area.
After having a horrible experience dealing with you guys and in particular you Nick, I have a difficult time believing anything you guys say about products especially Vorstiener. Most of us have read the thread on the V302's and the original designers. Please stop promoting products with non factual information, it's just not right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
the ducting is still the same size
+1
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 11:48 AM   #49
KWY91
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3 (on order), 458

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshin02 View Post
Still rather rock this Revinora Race lip

-Oshin P.

where can I get that lip!

Lamborghini's Mica Orange E93 M3
Akrapovic Exhaust //Challenge Rear CF diffuser//ESS VT-575 Supercharger
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 01:46 PM   #50
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by drft92 View Post
I have a difficult time believing anything you guys say about products especially Vorstiener. Most of us have read the thread on the V302's and the original designers. Please stop promoting products with non factual information, it's just not right.
Nick's posts contain more bullsh*t than a beef farm.
      08-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #51
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Nick's posts contain more bullsh*t than a beef farm.

Not sure what leads you to believe that, as we make a point to always give the most relevant information we have available. After 6 years in the industry and tens of thousands of customers served, it concerns us very much to hear that we are losing the confidence of some customers.

Please take a moment to contact me directly to discuss your concerns, as we very much value your opinions (all of you).

Jon@JleviSW.com
1.888.JLEVISW x 7
Aim: Jlevi SW

Thank you in advance for your time.
JL
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 12:15 PM   #52
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
Not sure what leads you to believe that, as we make a point to always give the most relevant information we have available. After 6 years in the industry and tens of thousands of customers served, it concerns us very much to hear that we are losing the confidence of some customers.

Please take a moment to contact me directly to discuss your concerns, as we very much value your opinions (all of you).

Jon@JleviSW.com
1.888.JLEVISW x 7
Aim: Jlevi SW

Thank you in advance for your time.
JL
There is no need for us to discuss this in private. My statement comes from personal experience as well as numerous posts by Nick that were hastily made with little or no substance at best OR outright lies at worst.

Just b/c you've been in the "industry" for 6 yrs and have sold lots of product does not automatically qualify you as a good, informed, truthful vendor. I literally live minutes from your facility and would rather buy someting from across the country and pay shipping than do business with you. This is because I simply do not trust you as a vendor.

Do not PM me about this as I will not respond. You can have this discussion..if you dare...in front of all the other memebrs of this forum.

Peace
      08-10-2009, 12:22 PM   #53
Technic
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2021 i3S, 2024 i4 M50

Damn.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #54
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep

08-10-2009, 04:10 PM   #55
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep

Quote:
There is no need for us to discuss this in private. My statement comes from personal experience as well as numerous posts by Nick that were hastily made with little or no substance at best OR outright lies at worst.

Just b/c you've been in the "industry" for 6 yrs and have sold lots of product does not automatically qualify you as a good, informed, truthful vendor. I literally live minutes from your facility and would rather buy someting from across the country and pay shipping than do business with you. This is because I simply do not trust you as a vendor.

Do not PM me about this as I will not respond. You can have this discussion..if you dare...in front of all the other memebrs of this forum.

Peace
Fundamentally, I know we are not dishonest, so if you'd like to have this discussion in public, I am open to it. I am even open to admitting that we, too, make mistakes, sometimes are given inaccurate information, and hey - sometimes we think we know something and turn out to be wrong. That's not what you're suggesting, however. You're suggesting that we are intentionally misleading people, that we are crooks or conmen, and that's what I want to get to the root of and dispel.

So, if you agree to be civil (as I most certainly do), I have nothing to hide and would welcome your inputs - be it in public or private. Maybe I will learn something.

JL
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 04:12 PM   #56
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep

drft92 - Please chime in wherever you see fit. We're all grown-ups here. Let's put on our big boy undies and come to a resolution here so we can continue serving this community - you included - to the best of our ability. If I come to learn that either of you just wanted to rant and are unwilling to give me and my staff an opportunity to make things right, I will be very disappointed. I am opening our company up entirely to your criticisms.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 07:04 PM   #57
drft92
Giggity
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
drft92 - Please chime in wherever you see fit. We're all grown-ups here. Let's put on our big boy undies and come to a resolution here so we can continue serving this community - you included - to the best of our ability. If I come to learn that either of you just wanted to rant and are unwilling to give me and my staff an opportunity to make things right, I will be very disappointed. I am opening our company up entirely to your criticisms.

Ok I'll put on my "big boy undies" by starting a new thread in the vendor comments/review/ feedback forum. I have a full schedule this week but will do my best to gather all the details and post them in a proper fashion. Jon you feel the need to resolve the issue which is great however it should have been handled when the incident occured. My honest opinion is that this is a damage control issue for Jlevi, not a customer resolution issue. Meaning that if I would have called you directly, the issue would not have even been entertained but now that it's on a public forum you and or your company feel the need to show forum members that your all about customer sevice(which is far from true). As I stated I will do my best to start a thread about my experience with Jlevi. Also please don't think for one minute that I am trying to get anything out of yourself or your organazation, I just want to make others aware of my experience.

Ash

Last edited by drft92; 08-10-2009 at 08:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #58
gthirtyfizle
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 AW

Quote:

Peace
Shit, u dont mess around!
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #59
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by drft92 View Post

Ok I'll put on my "big boy undies" by starting a new thread in the vendor comments/review/ feedback forum. I have a full schedule this week but will do my best to gather all the details and post them in a proper fashion. Jon you feel the need to resolve the issue which is great however it should have been handled when the incident occured. My honest opinion is that this is a damage control issue, for Jlevi not a customer resolution issue. Meaning that if I would have called you directly, the issue would not have even been entertained but now that it's on a public forum you and or your company feel the need to show forum members that your all about customer sevice(which is far from true). As I stated I will do my best to start a thread about my experience with Jlevi. Also please don't think for one minute that I am trying to get anything out of yourself or your organazation, I just want to make others aware of my experience.

Ash
Ash
You are entitled to think that, however Nick was most likely acting under our T&Cs, or possible misunderstood the situation. Often times we get a return back and have incomplete info - we think the customer has attempted to install and return, but in reality, he is having some little problem, and if the information isn't there, we make the mistake of going to charge restocking. I have a feeling this may have been a miscommunication/misunderstanding, and I want it sorted out. Or hey, maybe we did mistreat you. If that's the case, I DEFINITELY want to know about it. We as a company are constantly growing, evolving, and improving. You wouldn't believe it, but we didn't allow people to place deposits for exchanges until one day, someone told us "hey, guys, I know you need the part back, and I know a lot of customers probably don't return the part once they get their new stuff, but I do not want to take apart my headlight twice, so I need you to deal with this somehow."

We can only improve so much on our own, after that, it's just a matter of making mistakes and hoping that customers will be patient enough to say "hey, you know, when I ordered from XYZ.com, they did it this way, and I think that's better than how you guys do it." We can't always promise we'll make the change, but we CAN promise that we'll ALWAYS consider your feedback.

On that note, could you please also fill out our customer satisfaction survey, if you have time? That is one of the ways we constantly try to improve, and it helps us a lot if upset customers input their grievances. I know you're busy, but it would mean a lot to me.

Regards
JL
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2009, 07:37 PM   #60
Bluesummer
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: slower than Ayrton Senna

Garage List
2017 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2015 M4  [0.00]
2011 E82 135  [0.00]
2011 M3  [0.00]
2007 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Xoible View Post
this is nice!
i will kick your balls if you are not being sarcastic when you post this
      08-10-2009, 07:40 PM   #61
lvlolvlo
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: eeeee nein-tee-two

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesummer View Post
i will kick your balls if you are not being sarcastic when you post this
will that be a PPV event? let me know the date
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #62
Noodlefoxes
Your Father
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E92 M3

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
Kan- Drft - Did either of you stop to think about how maybe NO ONE frickin CARES!?

No one cares that Jlevi bummed you out. No one cares you got screwed, EVEN if you did! In fact, I'm willing to bet that before you opened your traps every single person came to this particular thread to read about the bumper. Gee...imagine that...

"But, but the customer NEEDS to know about-"- No. They dont. No one needs to hear your story, except for the sheer entertainment of watching a vendor/customer showdown. In fact, the only person who seems remotely interested in what your story actually entails is the VENDOR!

Cry on someone elses shoulder, we're here to read about new cosmetic/visual modifications for our E9* M3, not your Made for Tv movie script about being jilted on your matte black grills.

Spare us your innane bile.

/armageddon

oh um jk?

'08 E92 M3- MR- Tubi Style Exhaust- HRE P90 19's Powder Coated Black
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 02:40 PM   #63
J08M3
Major General
United_States
Rep