BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews

European Auto Source (EAS)

02-21-2012, 11:27 AM   #23
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

lol. what i was told by my ca is that theres sometimes damages on the car, and if there is damages to the car, they will notify the dealer. My car was ready to be release to the trucking company on the 16th but, it seems like they didnt pick it up right away. Hopefully there is no damages to our cars. Good luck and enjoy your ride.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 05:10 PM   #24
blublur
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '12 (Indiv MCB) E92 M3 6MT

goerge v, I talked to my CA today and he told me that if there had been damage to my car that they would have been notified by the VPC. And then they would give me options as to what I would want to do. And that delivery had been moved up to either the 22nd or 23rd. So I feel a little better anyway.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #25
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 E93

Hi guys so glad to hear it. I have not annoyed my CA since Friday, so hopefully i'm in the same situation as you guys. Based on what my CA told me ,there is no damage. Maybe it's like you guys say , it's about transport logistics for the trucking company to be more financially efficient. Keep in touch after you hear that V8 fire up for the first time. Let me know how things went. By the way did you guys get the 6 speed manual or the Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic . I got the 6 speed manual , i feel i have more control , but i have a small regret i didn't get the Double-clutch Transmission with Drivelogic .
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #26
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I ordered 6mt with no regrets.
'12 MW E92 M3 I Piano Black Trim I Vorsteiner Aero Front Lip I Varis Rear Diffuser I Varis Rear Skirt I Platte Forme Side Skirt I Ohlin's Road and Track Coilover I Akrapovic GT4 X-pipe I Akrapovic Slip I ESS Tuning I Brembos Brakes I Euro Front Bumper I BBS Limited Black Edition Lugs/Locks I Macht Schnell Studs I BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler I BMW Performance Grills/Gills I BMW Performance Seats I Rogue Short Shifter I BBS FI
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 11:05 PM   #27
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

As before on my current M3 I ordered 6MT. Wouldn't have it any other way. No regrets EVER! I've been driving manuals for many years. So, I'm thinking, hoping, I get to take delivery, possibly this weekend. We'll see. I'll let ya know. You all keep me posted as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #28
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

I was just thinking, i guess i may have to change my screen name. I'll no longer be grayM. Since I'll now have a MCB M3. What to change it to? I'll have to do some thinking on it.
Appreciate 0
      02-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #29
dadealus
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13'E92 M3

meanwhile over at the VPC... the exCaptian of the Costa Concordia cruise ship started his new job...

Guys it looks like there MAY some SOME SLIGHT damage ... but don't worry they got a guy that can fix this kind of problem and have your car right to you!

Last edited by dadealus; 02-22-2012 at 01:31 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 12:46 PM   #30
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that my car did arrive at the dealership and i will be picking it up tomorrow morning.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 01:06 PM   #31
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

2K12 BMW M3 Great!! In case I wasn't paying attention, what were the specs that you ordered? And enjoy your new ride, I haven't heard anything yet from my CA.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #32
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayM View Post
2K12 BMW M3 Great!! In case I wasn't paying attention, what were the specs that you ordered? And enjoy your new ride, I haven't heard anything yet from my CA.
My specs is:
Mineral White w/ Piano Black Trim/ 6mt
Competition Package
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
Automatic High Beams
Navigations
Satelitte Radio
BMW Apps
Enhanced Premiun Sound

basically fullyloaded. Thanks you graym, I just called bmwna and they said it was on a transit, so i decided to call my dealer and they told me the car just arrived this morning. What specs did you order?
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #33
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

Hi guys, great package 2K12 BMW M3, you must be so excited . I just heard from my CA this morning he told me "Your BMW confirmed to be on the semi truck headed this way". Could it be possible it's on the same truck as yours 2K12 BMW M3, (headed towards Vegas). Keep us upto date after you pick up your ride, to confirm everything went smoothly.

grayM i think you should get yours this weekend.

My Specs:
Convertible
Jerez Black Metallic
Fox Red Novillo Leather
Carbon Leather interior trim
Navigation system
Premium Package.
Future Mods:
19 or 20 inch wheels
Tint
Perfect timing , the weather is getting great, can not wait to drop the top and go for a ride.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:10 PM   #34
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

My CA told me they were expecting it today or tomorrow. So yes hopefully I'll take delivery this weekend.

My Specs:
Monte Carlo Blue (Individual)
Black Novillo Extended Leather
Carbon Leather Trim
Competition Package
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats
BMW Apps
Enhanced Premium Sound
Performance Exhaust
Performance Carbon Spoiler
Edition Grilles,Gills
Performance Carbon Mirror Caps
Aluminum Pedals and Foot Rest
Edition Checkered Flag Door Sills
Tint

That will all be on it when I take delivery. So close, yet so far away!

Last edited by blublur; 02-23-2012 at 07:52 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #35
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

I'll just say all three sound fantastic. We are three very lucky people. I just called BMWNA too, and all the info I got was that my car has been produced. Now that was helpful.

Last edited by blublur; 02-23-2012 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 02:57 PM   #36
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

awesome guys,all beautiful cars, keep in touch after pick up, enjoy your rides.
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 05:04 PM   #37
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

For sure. I'll take some pics tomorrow morning when I pick it up. Congrats and enjoy your rides guys.
'12 MW E92 M3 I Piano Black Trim I Vorsteiner Aero Front Lip I Varis Rear Diffuser I Varis Rear Skirt I Platte Forme Side Skirt I Ohlin's Road and Track Coilover I Akrapovic GT4 X-pipe I Akrapovic Slip I ESS Tuning I Brembos Brakes I Euro Front Bumper I BBS Limited Black Edition Lugs/Locks I Macht Schnell Studs I BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler I BMW Performance Grills/Gills I BMW Performance Seats I Rogue Short Shifter I BBS FI
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #38
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Just to give you guys an update, I did pick up my car this morning. Sorry I didn't have the chance to take a pic. I will upload it later on tonight.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 02:13 PM   #39
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

Congrats 2K12 BMW M3 ,did everything go smoothly ?. Did your CA say anything about the delay at the VPC and did you inspect your car for any damage?. Got a cal from my CA afew hours ago , my order will arrive today, hopefully early so it gets ready for me to pick up today. One other question , how many miles were clocked when you sat in it?. I can see the smile on your face when you puled out of the dealership. Once again enjoy your ride.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #40
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Everything was smooth and clean. My car had 7 miles on it. Right now I'm at supreme power modify the car.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 04:13 PM   #41
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I was actually in a rush, so I checked the car quickly and left. Everything is perfect on the car.
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 09:17 AM   #42
george v
Enlisted Member
Rep

Hey guys picked up my order last night. As you will know it's a fantastic drive. The process at the dealer went ok , other than a small screw up with paperwork which should have been straightened out previously. Unfortunately i got there late so the sun had gone down, I inspected the car , looks great , my CA reassured me no damage had been done during shipping , I'll have another close look today in daylight. There was 9 miles on the odometer , which is fine ( i don't think anyone took it for a joy ride). I only need to get a tint today and then i can relax. Once again thanks for all your updates . Enjoy your rides.

grayM I hope you have received your order.

2K12 BMW M3 How did your mods go?.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2012, 03:28 AM   #43
JOHN ///M
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

All my mods were installed except for White LED gill Blinker (because BMW Performance Gill is on back order till April), White led blinker (because it wouldnt match if the front white led blinkers and the gills is yellow) reflector is being painted right now, so i should get it installed by tues and thats about it. The mods thats on the car right now is Vorsteiner - VRS Aero Carbon Fiber Front Spoiler , Vorsteiner GTS-V diffuser, Alpine HID Angel Eyes, Rogue Short Shifter, KW Sleeves, and Akrapovic - Evolution Titanium Exhaust System w/ ESS Tuning. I will make a new thread and take some picture of my build. Congrats on your car and enjoy.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #44
blublur
Private First Class
Rep

Congrats both of you I'm so happy for you and I was so jealous because my car had yet to be delivered! As of Friday Nada! But, this morning my CA called and said it was there and he actually had laid hands on it. FINALLY! Now they have some things to install and they're dealer prep to do and I'll be taking delivery tomorrow. The wait had been so long. I originally started this whole process with another dealer last July 31st. When they couldn't come through come November I gave up and went to the competition in town and here we are I'll be taking delivery of my Individual Monte Carlo Blue E92 M3 tomorrow! I'm going to enjoy every freaking moment!
Appreciate 0