BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

09-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #45
Let It Rein
ORNGBLD
Rep
Drives: F80 Sakhir Orange

If I saw someone parking like that I would totally call them out on it. A bit confrontational? Maybe. I cant help it. Im a grumpy old man.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #46
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by System Of A... View Post
I park in the middle of 2 spaces sometimes for the comedic effect..it is pretty hilarious. Mostly because Glendale is such a small community that whoever sees my parking usually knows me and walks up to me laughing at how much of a dbag I am on purpose. Heres some pix (these pix are taken way before my modding began)

This one's my favorite. Watching peoples faces as they pass my car is priceless.

inb4 rage
Get it right, man. You need to park perpendicular to the lines, so you take up 3+ spaces. This two-space approach is for LITEweights.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #47
WarrantyTracker
Track? What Track? I was just riding along . . .
United_States
Rep
Drives: Alpine White E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorFunkyPants View Post
I parked in a deserted part of a large supermarket car park in an extra wide space while waiting for my wife to pick up a few items...while I'm waiting a women parks so close to my car she literally can't open her door wide enough to get out...WTF was wrong with the other 500 empty spaces she could have chosen? Looking like she was going to persevere in trying to get out I reversed out and took another space.
God, what is with this mental condition people have? I see it in the U.S. too. People pulling into virtually empty car parks inevitably pull next to the only other car in the park. It's as if they want to be in the herd.
Appreciate 0