BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

EXXEL Distributions

04-29-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
crfine88
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E86M

CF motorsport plenum

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I am selling my CF plenum. I purchased this plenum from Ultimate Auto Works http://www.ultimateautoworks.com/ in Scottsdale AZ.
The owner of UAW (Greg) has one of these installed on his E46M. And they are also running the full CSL version with alpha-N on one the race cars they are building.

Performance:
This plenum is deeper than the stock plenum, allowing less restriction and better flow. Greg’s E46M made an increase of 17whp and 9lbs torque with the addition of this plenum and the Bimmerworld intake elbow.

Sound:
The sound is awesome! The carbon fiber resonates much more sound than the heavy plastic of the stock plenum. The plenum adds a deep throaty growl and a lot of bark upon acceleration. I was blown away by the sound the S54 can produce.

I am selling because I am moving to an S/C kit for my e86M. I have 100% feedback on eBay under crfine88. I have also sold suspension on zpost.com and a couple sets of wheels on e46fanatics.com.
I paid $2350 for the plenum which includes the throttle body hoses and clamps.
I am looking to get $1500.
Let me know if have any questions.

Attached Images