BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > E90/E92 M3 Technical Topics > Engine, Transmission, Exhaust, Drivetrain, ECU Software Modifications

08-31-2022, 03:07 PM   #1
travisktl
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 M3

Anyone owned or heard the Meisterschaft HP Touring?

At the moment, I have an Active Autowerke test pipe and Megan Racing setup. I like the zero drone and rasp aspect, but really want that more exotic tone from the Meisterschaft systems. The AA + Megan setup isn't obnoxiously loud, but it's loud enough that you can tell it's not stock anymore, and I'd like to keep that quality of my exhaust setup.

With all of that being said, has anyone heard the Meisterschaft HP Touring edition or actually owned it? I know youtube videos are never a good reference for what the actual volume level is for an exhaust, but the ones I've seen of the GT system plus test pipes seems just on the edge of maybe being too loud for what I'm looking for. I'm wondering if that is the way to go, or if the HP Touring system plus test pipes would be perfect considering the exhaust by itself is apparently only a bit louder than OEM.
Appreciate 0