BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts

02-25-2022, 03:37 PM   #1
M3GUSTA96
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 m3

WTT my meisterschaft Gts exhaust

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Looking to trade my rare Meisterschaft gts exhaust for a valved exhaust either bomiz, valvetronic or valvemaster. Only looking to trade not for sale. This exhaust sounds very good and is hard to come by only looking to trade because I daily the car and would like to control sound levels. This exhaust is in great condition no de dents or damage. Exhaust tips are adjustable fits both e92 and e90

Prefer a local meetup Tri/state

Attached Images

Last edited by M3GUSTA96; 02-25-2022 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2022, 09:28 PM   #2
Swiift
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw E92 M3

Bro I'm gonna be completely honest with you don't get neither of those exhaust there straight from alibaba with a brand welded on them trust me there straight trash that's being marked up
Appreciate 5
UBERV8528.00
acarr6407.50
Bucki14155.50
      02-26-2022, 07:16 PM   #3
24yearvet
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M3 E92/S65

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiift View Post
Bro I'm gonna be completely honest with you don't get neither of those exhaust there straight from alibaba with a brand welded on them trust me there straight trash that's being marked up
Swift—you only know just enough to think you're right yet not enough to know you are wrong!!

They are NOT Alibaba trash. Several of us Bomiz and Valvetronic owners have compared and know the difference.

They may be similar in design but construction and quality are NOT the same.

Get your facts straight before you spread your BS.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2022, 07:18 PM   #4
Swiift
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24yearvet View Post
Quote:
Swift—you only know just enough to think you're right yet not enough to know you are wrong!!

They are NOT Alibaba trash. Several of us Bomiz and Valvetronic owners have compared and know the difference.

Quote:
Quote:

It's not bs I'm not here to argue Austin has been called out numerous times on it he's buying them in bulk slapping on a brand logo and marking up prices it's straight trash get out your feelings cause I'm speaking the truth buddy lol
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2022, 07:30 PM   #5
24yearvet
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

It's not bs I'm not here to argue Austin has been called out numerous times on it he's buying them in bulk slapping on a brand logo and marking up prices it's straight trash get out your feelings cause I'm speaking the truth buddy lol
Until you provide me legit proof—highly unlikely, that Bomiz gets these from Alibaba and they are in FACT the same, it's nothing but BS, my friend, lol.

""I don't know Austin nor will I speak for him—only the systems I have personally owned and quality wise—to date, Bomiz"

"I was referring to Valvetronic cat-back only—not Valvetronic Universal mufflers which most likely are Aliexpress cans" had to be specific.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2022, 07:35 PM   #6
Siajoon
///Majestic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 ///M3

Appreciate 1
      02-28-2022, 05:58 AM   #7
amrazM
mTekMods
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a granny.

Quote:

that is chinese garbage. that ship sailed a long time ago. Austin out here promising people HJS cats on X-pipes meanwhile the brand is delivering something not even comparable.

G-Power Supercharged
First DCT to Manual Conversion Worldwide
KW CS, BBS RI-A, BW Headers, Snow 2.5
Appreciate 1
acarr6407.50
      02-28-2022, 06:17 AM   #8
24yearvet
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrazM View Post
Quote:

that is chinese garbage. that ship sailed a long time ago. Austin out here promising people HJS cats on X-pipes meanwhile the brand is delivering something not even comparable.
I'm speaking primarily on Bomiz! Don't give a damn about Austin or what he does—tell me to get the "fuk-outta here"—Wtf ever! Lmao! IDGAF what your rep level is. "If you didn't mean that as a personal jab-forgive my
a$$yness! Afghan fd my attitudes up and it's either full chill or full on a$$hole." And yes-I'm on meds!

If Austin is a DB like a few of you stated, then he deserves every bit of sh&& he created! The VT I have seen in person was not Ali-Trash…I have seen their crap as well as the Ali knock off from this forums 2020 thread.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2022, 11:12 PM   #9
Jaykilla
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT

I got a valvetronic exhaust ill trade you for
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2022, 08:40 PM   #10
Bucki14
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3 DCT | Novitec Ferrari FF

Quote:
Until you provide me legit proof—highly unlikely, that Bomiz gets these from Alibaba and they are in FACT the same, it's nothing but BS, my friend, lol.

""I don't know Austin nor will I speak for him—only the systems I have personally owned and quality wise—to date, Bomiz"

"I was referring to Valvetronic cat-back only—not Valvetronic Universal mufflers which most likely are Aliexpress cans" had to be specific.
Not trying to burst your bubble but I have legit talked to the supplier who supplies these exhausts on Alibaba myself... while it may not be straight trash it is certainly marked up

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/boostedtrav_/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/boostedtrav
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2022, 09:21 AM   #11
24yearvet
Private
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucki14 View Post
Quote:

Not trying to burst your bubble but I have legit talked to the supplier who supplies these exhausts on Alibaba myself... while it may not be straight trash it is certainly marked up
Lol—not likely to burst my bubble. Please send me the contact information from the person you spoke with—I'm 99% sure he has "0" on Bomiz—I don't care about Valvetronic.

There are a lot of very, successful vendors selling Bomiz. Have you actually seen the quality and US 304 stainless steel they use? The welds are damn near perfect and all uniform. Those are not Aliexpress nor is the quality. I'll be more than happy to send you pics of mine.

Although I will say there is no legit performance gain as Bomiz stated. I removed my MPE and lost power! Bomiz is sound and looks. Plus, Bomiz will rarely respond to any inquiry. Their CS sucks.

Please share your contact information—if I'm wrong, I can admit it at any level.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2022, 07:52 PM   #12
M3GUSTA96
Private
Rep
Drives: E46 m3

Delete please
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2022, 05:58 PM   #13
JRob23
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 m3

Wait, the gts is rare as originally stated?
Appreciate 0