BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

07-09-2012, 05:39 PM   #45
BMWPower06
A^M=G is nothing w/o the Power of ///M
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M5 & ///M3

07-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #46
mrkhanna16
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
alright... granted. i did say that in the post that you may have added the Ranz portion in. i apologize cause it did look like you had started it in MARCH and brought up the fact that Ranz messed up your paint. now that you've clarified that it was an edit then that is clear.

Believe me, i feel bad about your situation... just after reading the story from your post, calling the people i know of ES as well as folks at Ranz, TO ME, i feel like it was pretty blown out of proportion on both sides. i'm not going to "rat" on anyone or let it be known the details i heard from people NOT directly involved in the situation but by the OPs friends and teammates. but good luck with whatever it is you're trying to accomplish... i have no qualms against you, just trying to clarify as best possible for myself

first off... don't dare call me a fanboy. if you knew every single detail then i could tell you what i would've done to the tee. but YOU DON'T! so, i'll just say IF i paid them money to do work on my car then i would trust that they will remedy any situation that may arise. Of course this is provided that i'm not a dick, not rushing them, and not trying to get the cheapest price possible (BTW... i'm NOT saying the OP did any of that).

i know i'm doing this in the wrong order but... secondly, the stuff i've said does not make sense? that sucks, cause i'm trying to be as clear and objective as possible. sure, i know Jay at Ranz and i have had minor work done by them. but i'm not his best friend and i'm not here to defend him til the death. and YES, i did look at the messages and i also know he's been known to have a short fuse. i'm not saying it was the right thing to do at all but just putting it out there. with that said... please explain to me which part you believe i'm not making sense. i'll try to clarify for you
Mr. Judge over here

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #47
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkhanna16 View Post
Mr. Judge over here
o rry?
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 02:25 PM   #48
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Car's doing better. Owner, Jay, remains incredibly unprofessional.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 08-10-2012 at 02:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #49
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

you paid $760 for the body work based on that invoice... What did you expect??
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 03:41 PM   #50
m3an
Banned
Rep
Drives: M3

sounds like a bad experience and IMO that facebook blast it totally wrong, but again... $760 for the body work/paint?? really?
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2012, 07:04 PM   #51
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by talontid View Post
sounds like a bad experience and IMO that facebook blast it totally wrong, but again... $760 for the body work/paint?? really?
...you paid $760 for the body work based on that invoice... What did you expect??
Lol. That's just one part of the invoice.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2012, 12:47 AM   #52
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

3 other people, including Rolando, the event organizer for Motion Auto Show, have posted similar horrible reviews on Yelp since I posted mine just a few months ago.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ranz-motorsports-south-el-monte

Appreciate 0
      09-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #53
nbennettksu
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: DV F80

Sorry OP, that sucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes. View Post
Yea, it was very disappointing to read that. No business should ever speak to a customer like that, regardless if the customer is right or wrong. Posting messages like that is completely detrimental to a business. They should know better than that.

I, for one, just from reading the Facebook messages, will never do business with a company like that.
It almost feels like the dude is calling him to come to his shop, so he can beat him up. What a joke.

A real tough guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
the wheels make me mad...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhabs View Post
It's one thing for some buffoon to put an M badge on something that doesn't deserve it...it's another for a multi-billion dollar corporation to do the exact same thing and keep a straight face.

Last edited by nbennettksu; 09-20-2012 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0