BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

European Auto Source (EAS)
Closed Thread

06-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #67
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefed3 View Post
Why is it okay for you to speed and not us?
it's not ok - it just ain't enforced as much lol.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:16 PM   #68
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
^ good point.
Also, do you normally speed when off duty?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:18 PM   #69
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

yes

i got stopped 50 times while i was a cop.

always carried a badge, my weapon and my ID.

i got pulled over mostly for the car i was driving......
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:19 PM   #70
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcefed3 View Post
^ good point.
Also, do you normally speed when off duty?
When they get pulled over off-duty for speeding they show their shield and other cop lets them go.
      06-29-2011, 08:21 PM   #71
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
When they get pulled over off-duty for speeding they show their shield and other cop lets them go.
it's an unwritten rule.......
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #72
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
I wonder what % of people that get in a police chase actually get away. And at what point the cops will stop trying.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #73
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
you probably don't have kids.

imagine if you parents were driving on the same street where some jackass in a Mustang Cobra was just smoking some dope.

and then all of a sudden he OMGWOTLOLz right into your mom's face !!!!

say your sister or little brother is in there with them.

kid smoked a $5 joint and just massacered 3 members of the same family....

taking someone to jail for running a stop sign is justifiable, but CLEARLY dick status.

taking someone to jail for putting everyone's life around them at risk is FUCKING WINNING......DUH....
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
I ask them where the weed is. If they are honest and it's a small amount, and they aren't douchebags, I might make them dump it and smash their handblown glass pipes. If it's a lot, they lie or are jackasses, I arrest them. (Remember, it is a violation of both possession and DUI law)
Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.
      06-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #74
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

All cops should be like Mike, kei you need to read his thread where the 350z kids tried to race him. One of the best stories I've ever read.
      06-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #75
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
Your "fucking winning" is the feeling when you locked up the pothead? lol you clearly have no experience with marijuana smokers. you still remain as dick status because of your ridiculous bias and inexperience towards the drug. Not cool.
LMFAO !!!!!

as if you couldn't prove any more of a cheese dick you are, you go and post some awesome shit like this

can i give you a +1 for trying !?!?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:40 PM   #76
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Thank you sir, you are not like litos, and you have attained respectable officer status. Whenever I praise officers, I would like you to know that you are also included as you actually know how to be a human being. you know how to handle said situation, and I applaud you, and agree 150% with the way you handle things. EPIC +100 for you immiketoo, you are a boss.
well, it's the same as "giving a guy a break because he's been drinking" and letting him drive home.

say a cop stops you. you are drunk or high.

he "gives you a break" and lets you go with a slap on the wrist.

then, 10 minutes later you get into a fatal accident, cop's life is fucked......

the department is fucked because their officer was liable for his decision.

he'll never work LE in any town/county or state........AND, he will probably have to move out of town because THAT SHIT will be all over the headlines - local AND national.......
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #77
Forcefed3
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
2008 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
All cops should be like Mike, kei you need to read his thread where the 350z kids tried to race him. One of the best stories I've ever read.
Cant find it
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #78
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
LMFAO !!!!!

as if you couldn't prove any more of a cheese dick you are, you go and post some awesome shit like this

can i give you a +1 for trying !?!?
no... your the cheese dick fucked up pig. lol. but i def. give you a +100 for trying to spin this back on me ahahahah dont think anyone here really will take anyone with that sort of opinion on potheads seriously. sorry, but you failed.

and FYI, i was NEVER asking you Litos.... I was asking the OP of the thread. thanks tho. im sure your going to try and double post a defense because you really dont know what your talking about... i sit and wait.
      06-29-2011, 08:52 PM   #79
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
dont think anyone here really will take anyone with that sort of opinion on potheads seriously.
and it gets even better.........

sounds baked.......

it appears that he slipped the word "might" in there, which probably threw your adolescent mind for a loop, and all of the sudden you think he's your hero, HAHA !!!!!! you'd be easy to bust for dope - you would sing like a bird.

i cannot expect more from you - it's going to be an endless argument between someone that has been an officer and someone that illegally smokes weed.

now post how you're smoking dope right now and that you have punched cops in the face while having a puff or something.......
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:06 PM   #80
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
How does it feel?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:12 PM   #81
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillLee View Post
How does it feel?
How does what feel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:15 PM   #82
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

This was mild national news a few years ago, huge Internet and YouTube news though, but an officer had apparently busted someone for possession of weed, took it home instead of leaving it at the station or something and then making marijuana brownies with his wife. Long story short, he called 911 saying he and his wife were dying because they were stoned off of their minds. LMAO every time I watch the YouTube video/audio. Do you know of any officers that have ever done this as well, maybe not to the extreme that cop did though.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #83
jpsum
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 TSX

Quote:

I hope you are kidding. Your point of view is so wrong.

He's a police officer. His job is to enforce laws. If you have a problem with a certain law, you should take it up to your lawmakers. The moment a police officer throw his/her own interpretation to the mix, we have a problem. You either broke the law or you didn't - simple as black and white like the police cars. There shouldn't be a gray area just because an officer think weed is ok by his standard.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #84
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
This was mild national news a few years ago, huge Internet and YouTube news though, but an officer had apparently busted someone for possession of weed, took it home instead of leaving it at the station or something and then making marijuana brownies with his wife. Long story short, he called 911 saying he and his wife were dying because they were stoned off of their minds. LMAO every time I watch the YouTube video/audio. Do you know of any officers that have ever done this as well, maybe not to the extreme that cop did though.
Nope. As a narcotics officer, my squad understood the importance of proper evidence disposal. Your story proves there are idiots in every profession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #85
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
and it gets even better.........

sounds baked.......

it appears that he slipped the word "might" in there, which probably threw your adolescent mind for a loop, and all of the sudden you think he's your hero, HAHA !!!!!! you'd be easy to bust for dope - you would sing like a bird.

i cannot expect more from you - it's going to be an endless argument between someone that has been an officer and someone that illegally smokes weed.

now post how you're smoking dope right now and that you have punched cops in the face while having a puff or something.......
Wow. You failed.I think we have to upgrade your dick status. You have failed sir, fail, ignorant fail.
      06-29-2011, 09:22 PM   #86
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

Here's one I have always wondered: Cops can search your car or home if they have any sort of suspicion of illegal drugs right? So why was Charlie Sheen never investigated? Everyone knows he was going through coke and other drugs like candy. I mean, does the law have no effect on you if you're famous? I'm sure it does as Lohan and Paris have done some time but nothing on Sheen?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #87
Q4P
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsum View Post
I hope you are kidding. Your point of view is so wrong.

He's a police officer. His job is to enforce laws. If you have a problem with a certain law, you should take it up to your lawmakers. The moment a police officer throw his/her own interpretation to the mix, we have a problem. You either broke the law or you didn't - simple as black and white like the police cars. There shouldn't be a gray area just because an officer think weed is ok by his standard.
Yes, his job is to enforce the laws which he has a choice to do based on his discretion. I am smart enough to realize that lawmakers are the initial culprits and they are number one on my list. As an officer he also has a head that allows him to think and he can choose to make this country be a better place or filled with BS laws that degrade it even further. In other countries most of the laws that are in this country are laughed at, soon if you poop in your pants, you will get arrested for dumping toxic waste publicly. The things I see everyday make me laugh, if you speed in europe, then you get a massive ticket but you will never go to jail no matter what speed as that is idiotic.

Think about it for a second and open your head instead of shoving it up your ass...
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2011, 09:28 PM   #88
Kiemyster
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Feels good man. Really good.

Nope. As a narcotics officer, my squad understood the importance of proper evidence disposal. Your story proves there are idiots in every profession.
Your a boss. I really admire narcs, you guys put away the real bad guys. Your a champion
Closed Thread