BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > New and Preowned M3 Pricing, Ordering, Tracking / European Delivery / Dealer Reviews
 
Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-02-2014, 11:39 AM   #1541
highmodulus
Two more till my intervention
 
Drives: 2011 M3 E92 White/Black 6mt
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Va

Posts: 119
iTrader: (0)

Still a lot of delusional E46 M3 sellers out their on their pricing, but if you look at completed sales the pricing is another story.
highmodulus is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-02-2014, 11:02 PM   #1542
cshawkeye
Lieutenant
 
cshawkeye's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 X3 3.5
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Alexandria

Posts: 450
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to cshawkeye
Purchased today

2011 E90 M3 CPO and Maintenance PKG
45K Miles
Space Metallic Gray
DCT
ZCP, Premium 2, Convenience, Cold Weather, Carbon trim
Premium Sound

$50,950 with TTL
cshawkeye is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #1543
skl007
New Member
 
Drives: e46 325xi
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 28
iTrader: (0)

Purchased 5-27-2014.

25k Miles
Space grey
DCT
Premium Sound
Technology Package
Convenience Package

$42k
skl007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2014, 05:19 PM   #1544
Bimmer-M3
Lieutenant
 
Bimmer-M3's Avatar
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: NOVA

Posts: 548
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl007 View Post
Purchased 5-27-2014.

25k Miles
Space grey
DCT
Premium Sound
Technology Package
Convenience Package

$42k
Thats a good deal. Which year is it?
Bimmer-M3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-03-2014, 06:18 PM   #1545
skl007
New Member
 
Drives: e46 325xi
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 28
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-M3 View Post
Thats a good deal. Which year is it?
Whoops, my fault. It's a 2010.
skl007 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-05-2014, 01:00 PM   #1546
M.A.R.C.
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2011 SGM E90 M3 DCT ZCP
Join Date: May 2014
Location: United States

Posts: 34
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlexMentallo View Post
First Bimmer and it's an M3! Super excited.

2011 E90 M3
Jet Black
DCT
ZCP, Premium 2, Convenience, Cold Weather, Carbon trim
Premium Sound
No Sunroof
20k miles
~1yr warranty left

$50.9k

At the high end of what I was willing to pay, but had everything I wanted so I went for it.

Quoted you because it sounds similar to my car/scenario

2011 E90 M3
Space Gray
DCT, ZCP, Premium 2, Convenience, Carbon trim
Premium Sound
No Sunroof
24k miles
~1yr warranty left

$48k
M.A.R.C. is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-09-2014, 11:05 PM   #1547
Wilsel
New Member
 
Drives: Currently seeking
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Atlanta

Posts: 14
iTrader: (0)

2011 E92 M3 CPO
MW/BLK
ZCP
DCT
Premium 2 PKG
Tech PKG
Carbon Leather
CW PKG
Convenience PKG
14k miles
$54k OTD and shipped 1000 miles
Wilsel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-17-2014, 09:40 PM   #1548
ChOy BoY
Lieutenant
 
ChOy BoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

going to look at a CPO 2012 E93 this weekend with 14k miles on it

Dealer is asking for $59k..car has Premium Package, DCT, Navigation, 19" wheels, dynamic damper control, heated seats.

What do you think I should be shooting for? I was trying to gauge from past posts I've seen in this thread, maybe around $55k if they'd even budge to that?
__________________
2012 E93 ///M3
2013 ///M Sport EBII ActiveHybrid 3 -- Retired
2011 6MT ///M Sport AW E92 335i xDrive -- Retired

If you need name brand sunglasses/eyeglasses..PM me or visit Gaffos.com
ChOy BoY is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2014, 04:50 PM   #1549
izzyM3
Lieutenant
 
izzyM3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Southbay

Posts: 465
iTrader: (2)

2011 AW E90 M3 with fox red/black combo interior. 37,000 miles.
Super clean DCT, damper control, loaded with tech, prem, comp. sunroof window shades. Came with M3 performance exhaust splitter and cf mirrors. It also has 100k free maintenance until 1/2018. With a 5yr 75k warranty at 48k.

Feeling good finding this beast.
izzyM3 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #1550
jstnstr
Private
 
Drives: far too much
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: FL

Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilsel View Post
2011 E92 M3 CPO
MW/BLK
ZCP
DCT
Premium 2 PKG
Tech PKG
Carbon Leather
CW PKG
Convenience PKG
14k miles
$54k OTD and shipped 1000 miles
Out of curiosity, how much of a pain is it to buy a car out of state like this? Did you fly out to see it first or buy it sight unseen (in person)?
jstnstr is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #1551
ChOy BoY
Lieutenant
 
ChOy BoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

need some feedback!
__________________
2012 E93 ///M3
2013 ///M Sport EBII ActiveHybrid 3 -- Retired
2011 6MT ///M Sport AW E92 335i xDrive -- Retired

If you need name brand sunglasses/eyeglasses..PM me or visit Gaffos.com
ChOy BoY is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 10:04 AM   #1552
fuddman
Captain
 
Drives: 528-maybe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California

Posts: 628
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOy BoY View Post
going to look at a CPO 2012 E93 this weekend with 14k miles on it

Dealer is asking for $59k..car has Premium Package, DCT, Navigation, 19" wheels, dynamic damper control, heated seats.

What do you think I should be shooting for? I was trying to gauge from past posts I've seen in this thread, maybe around $55k if they'd even budge to that?
A '12 E93, almost identical to what you're looking for, is being (or has just been) sold by a dealer close by for a lot less money, $52,462 and less mileage, 12,270. It so happens this dealer, Volkswagen of Freehold, is in the same auto group as the BMW dealer of the car you are interested in. The listing is on Autotrader.
At the very least, you should offer them the lower price and ask them why should you pay more when you can pick this one up.
Good luck with it. I have an E93 and love it.
fuddman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 10:44 AM   #1553
MaC-N54-E82
N54 Lover
 
Drives: 2008 135i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: OR

Posts: 89
iTrader: (0)

Looking at 2011 CPO M3 Sedan all options minus competition package in silver stone over palladium & black leather with 26,000 miles. Dealer is asking $54,000. Condition is good both inside and out. Lease return that was serviced at my dealership. Records are clean. Thoughts?
__________________
MAC
2008 N54 E82|AW over CR
Sport|Premium|Cold Weather|Comfort Access
BMW PE|COBB Tuned|M3 FSB|Michelin PSS|
B12 Pro-Kit|M3 Rear Subframe Bushings
MaC-N54-E82 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #1554
CSBM5
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2011 M3, 2001 M5, etc
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Raleigh, NC

Posts: 451
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaC-N54-E82 View Post
Looking at 2011 CPO M3 Sedan all options minus competition package in silver stone over palladium & black leather with 26,000 miles. Dealer is asking $54,000. Condition is good both inside and out. Lease return that was serviced at my dealership. Records are clean. Thoughts?
In Feb 2013 I paid $54k even for a 2011.5 6MT no sunroof (took a long time to find a non-sunroof car), most all other options except EDC. It had 16k miles, 2 years left on factory warranty and then two more years for CPO. Bought from BMW dealer, car presented essentially as new. Same color inside/out as this one too. I know demand has been strong since I bought my car, perhaps stronger than I thought even... Car has been superb, up to 25k miles now, and it has never had an issue or warranty claim since new.
__________________
Current Stable:
2011.5 M3 sedan 6MT, Silverstone, no sunroof, no EDC, but all other options
2001 M5 LeMans Blue/Silverstone
2006 330i 6MT Red/black, ZSP, Nav, etc.
2001 Audi S4 6MT; 1996 Volvo 850R wagon
CSBM5 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 01:53 PM   #1555
ChOy BoY
Lieutenant
 
ChOy BoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
A '12 E93, almost identical to what you're looking for, is being (or has just been) sold by a dealer close by for a lot less money, $52,462 and less mileage, 12,270. It so happens this dealer, Volkswagen of Freehold, is in the same auto group as the BMW dealer of the car you are interested in. The listing is on Autotrader.
At the very least, you should offer them the lower price and ask them why should you pay more when you can pick this one up.
Good luck with it. I have an E93 and love it.
Thanks for the response..it's funny i actually saw this car too when I was looking, however I'm looking for a CPO. Also I made a mistake, i saw the car in person yesterday and the mileage is actually in the high 12k also.

Unfortunately i don't want black or just a solid color interior, i'm 100% set on the AW with the two tone interior, whether it's the red or gray. i'm working on the deal but i drove it for the first time saturday, and god i'm in love with this car. working on getting them to around $55-$56k which i'd be happy with considering it's certified and the color combination i want.
__________________
2012 E93 ///M3
2013 ///M Sport EBII ActiveHybrid 3 -- Retired
2011 6MT ///M Sport AW E92 335i xDrive -- Retired

If you need name brand sunglasses/eyeglasses..PM me or visit Gaffos.com
ChOy BoY is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 09:10 PM   #1556
fuddman
Captain
 
Drives: 528-maybe
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: California

Posts: 628
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChOy BoY View Post
Thanks for the response..it's funny i actually saw this car too when I was looking, however I'm looking for a CPO. Also I made a mistake, i saw the car in person yesterday and the mileage is actually in the high 12k also.

Unfortunately i don't want black or just a solid color interior, i'm 100% set on the AW with the two tone interior, whether it's the red or gray. i'm working on the deal but i drove it for the first time saturday, and god i'm in love with this car. working on getting them to around $55-$56k which i'd be happy with considering it's certified and the color combination i want.
Oh, forgot to mention- get them to throw in a windscreen on the deal. Nice to have for the ladies.
fuddman is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-22-2014, 11:44 PM   #1557
ChOy BoY
Lieutenant
 
ChOy BoY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E93 M3
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY

Posts: 516
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuddman View Post
Oh, forgot to mention- get them to throw in a windscreen on the deal. Nice to have for the ladies.
will do =0 figured i'd need that regardless
__________________
2012 E93 ///M3
2013 ///M Sport EBII ActiveHybrid 3 -- Retired
2011 6MT ///M Sport AW E92 335i xDrive -- Retired

If you need name brand sunglasses/eyeglasses..PM me or visit Gaffos.com
ChOy BoY is online now   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #1558
massman25
New Member
 
Drives: -
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Posts: 9
iTrader: (0)

Purchased last Friday:

2011 e92
Interlagos Blue Metallic with Red/Black interior
6MT
Prem Package 2
Competition Package
Convenience Package
Moonroof
CPO
<33,000 miles

$49,750. First car purchase I've made and very happy
massman25 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      06-30-2014, 12:31 AM   #1559
Nola 32/65
Private
 
Nola 32/65's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 E92 ZCP M3 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: New Orleans

Posts: 83
iTrader: (0)

2012 Coupe
Alpine White/Blk Novillo Extended
Carbon leather trim
6MT
Prem Package 2
Comp Package
Convenience Package
Cold Weather Package
Tech Package
Premium sound
EDC
Sun Roof
19"s
8,000 miles
Maintenance free warranty
Regular Warranty Remaining

Was given a window sticker from original owner with a $77-$78k sticker price.

Purchased from a BMW dealer October 2013 for $59k.
__________________
'12 E92 M3 ZCP 6MT- EAS Xpel Ultimate on Front Clip / EAS ClearPlex Windshield Protection / EAS CQuartz Finest on Car & Rims / EAS CF Roof Wrap / LUX Lighting Angel Eyes / e92lighting Interior LED Kit / JBspeed Front CF Splitters
Nola 32/65 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      Today, 09:43 AM   #1560
TL866
Registered
 
Drives: None
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Spain

Posts: 1
iTrader: (0)

Hello im from europe, 8 months searching the perfect car, just bought mine , im soooo happy today

2012 e92 DKG
-NO EDC NO ZCP
+Full loaded

50k km ~ 31k milles

45,000.00 EUR

The car looks like brand new
TL866 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:44 PM.




m3post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST